The beginning
22 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

🕷️ Deep within the expanse of a vast forest, in a small burrow, our gaze fixates on a female tarantula as she methodically prepares to perpetuate her species. Crafting her egg sac with calculated precision, she readies it to house a staggering potential of up to seven hundred offspring. Guarding her brood with stoic resolve, she remains stationed nearby, not taking her eyes off them once as days go by she watches her eggs she won’t move or eat until they hatch.

Three weeks have passed, and the long-awaited moment arrives as the eggs begin to open, one by one, heralding the emergence of new life. With unwavering vigilance, the female tarantula stands guard, observing each hatchling's emergence until no egg remains unopened.

Among the newly hatched spiderlings, one exhibits an inquisitive nature, Curios about the world around him even if he could not see he walked like sight wasn’t needed the female tarantula watched as this little one might find him himself into lots of trouble when he matures she slowly starts walking over to him and lets him walk on to her leg.

As she starts walking back to Her burrow she puts the little spiderling down and gestures to him that he has to make his own way and his burrow now, the little one now on his own decides to dig his burrow as he's ready to go into a stupor as he gets cozy in his little burrow tomorrow will be a big day he thinks it himself. as the little one wakes up he starts seeing blurred He sees the words even if they are blurry he gets out of his burrow and tries to examine what is around him this is a vast world.

From the perspective of the little one, the world is a vast and wondrous place, teeming with endless possibilities and hidden dangers. 

Every sensation, every movement, is a symphony of information that guides its tiny existence.

The ground beneath its delicate legs feels solid and full of unknown potential. 

Each pebble, each blade of grass, is a miniature obstacle course to navigate, a challenge to overcome on its quest for survival.

The air is alive with a myriad of scents and sounds, each one a clue to the mysteries of its surroundings.

The gentle rustle of leaves overhead, the distant hum of insects, and the faint scent of prey carried on the breeze – all serve to ignite the little one curiosity and drive its instinctual urges.

Above all else, the little one is acutely aware of its vulnerability. 

It knows that it is small, that it is fragile, that it is but a speck in a vast and unforgiving world. 

the little feeling like he is ready sets out to leave and tries to catch something to eat on the way he may be small but he is mighty as he starts moving the word looks even bigger as he walks into the shadows of the grass trying to find a good place to set his webs it takes him an hour of searching to find a good spot, he finds two bushes close together and thinks this be a good place to set his web.

he started spinning his web going from leaf to leaf he spun his web like it was ingrained in his very being The web was complex it took 

eighteen minutes to complete. The web was a sticky trap, designed to catch and ensnare unsuspecting insects.

Instead of staying in his web, he decides to go and investigate maybe try to look for some food ten minutes in “he already has to hide as hairs from all over his tiny body are alerting him of an upcoming danger” as he jumps out of the way and almost gets swooped up off the ground by a dragonfly looking for its next meal he immediately started running back to his web the dragonfly is right on his pursuit it didn’t know how the little spider was so fast but it couldn’t let its prey get away.

They had been running for three minutes and the little spider wasn’t slowing down.

It’s watching the little spider trying to get away in between some bushes he goes for another try and dives in but the little spider has something for it, he passes between the bushes and stops as the dragonfly comes crashing into his web and is trapped in his webs struggling to get out.

The little spider slowly crawls up his web and looks at his once-predator now bout to be his food watching it wiggle he starts wrapping it with webs until it can’t move anymore he comes closer to it grabbing it with his two front legs and injects venom in its head so it doesn’t do any moving.

he starts eating its head ripping all its legs off and wrapping them in webs to save for later he finishes eating the flying insects in twenty minutes.

The little spider stood in one place staying completely still waiting for its next prey As hours went by three similar-sized flying insects got trapped in his webs. 

he ate them all as it got darker a bug would fly into his webs every two or three hours and he would not waste a second to fill his mouth before the sun went out. made his way into one of the bushes and made an oval-like web with super thick webs. 

Four hours later the borrower is finished he feels like he is safe and all his webs are connected.

As the day draws to a close, he settles into the comfort of his burrow, wrapping himself in the safety of his silk-lined sanctuary. Drifting into a restful state, he embraces the coziness of his surroundings, ready to succumb to the soothing embrace of slumber.

The next day as the little one gets out of his borrow everything seems so much brighter and a little bit clearer he can make out distance and things in close proximity to him he can feel things wiggling in his webs so that must mean he caught something he went over to where he feels the vibration and noise as he gets closer he gets a closer look, it’s just two flys Without hesitation, the little one indulges its appetite, consuming the trapped insects with voracious enthusiasm. Satiated for the moment. 

3