Chapter 1: Prolog
419 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Talk"

-Monolog-

[System]

{Telepathy}

________________________________________

Author note: Please, be aware that English is not my first language. The chapters can be hard to read, but as the chapters come out, I dare to hope that I've made much fewer mistakes and you will be more comfortable reading.


Thank you for your interest in this fic!

__________________________________

______

"Okay, it's bad. I hope the next one is better than the last one."

"Rotten bastard! You could have done such a disgusting thing. Carmila this, Carmila that. Fuck!"

"Lith Verhen, you're so pathetic. If I were you, that woman would have fed the undead a long time ago."

"Ahhh, why is the MC in this novel so stupid? Agh, stupid bastard, squid brain... @#"@"#"## " A 20-year-old man with black hair was sitting in a chair on a bench beside the highway. 

He occasionally looked at his cell phone while screaming like a madman, it seemed that the madman was reading a novel.

Perhaps he was angry that the MC in the story he was reading did not behave as he expected, so he was very upset and said swear words for a while later until his anger subsided and he stopped babbling.

Budi is a student at Gadjah Mada University, one of the universities in Indonesia. 

He initially only intended to take a short break while reading Supreme Magus novels on pirated websites. But a person who reads a novel sometimes forgets that time passes and the surrounding circumstances move.

"I'm just wasting my time reading this kind of thing, but I'm hooked."

"What did the writers think to make the MC in their story so stupid and naive in such a way?"

"Are they not afraid of losing fans? Only they and God alone know what is in their brains, cuihhh, one more story is missing from my library list," complained Budi while deleting the story from his library.

"Hmmm, it's 11 o'clock now. I don't feel like time passes without me realizing it, no wonder why I feel so sleepy."

"Tonight I plan to stay at Juned's house. But, uhh... because of that, my mood is off."

"I hope I don't die from staying up late, I don't want to die silly like a Chinese League of Legends gamer."

After talking to myself like crazy for a few minutes, I quickly headed home on foot.

*fap...fap...fap*

On the way, I walked leisurely while playing cell phone with my head down. When it was cool to play TikTok, my ears heard a voice not far from the road where he was walking.

- Hmm, what's that?-

- Is that a ghost cry? No way. Now that it's 2023, there can't be ghosts, they must be retired by now-

- That's right. I hope it's not a ghost. Then what?-

- Hmmm, should I check? but what if it's a ghost? -

- Ahh, whatever. I'd better check first, hoping it's a cat and mouse doing yoga together. Come on, Bud, you're a man, you're strong, you're big, and if it's a ghost, I can still run, right?- he thought while walking slowly towards the origin of the sound.

Arriving at the location of the sound, I saw someone there. He was a classmate at the university, but I don't know what his name was. He is quite quiet and rarely speaks, what is he doing these nights?

The man stood slightly bent forward, and all I could see from my distance was his right hand, it was moving at a high speed.

He whispered in a small voice and let out irregular breaths like someone running a marathon.

Seeing that suspicious figure, I ventured to get closer. When he got close enough, Budi could finally hear what he was talking about in a small voice.

"Haa... Haaa ... Rias-chan, how beautiful you are, you are my ideal woman."

His voice was heard occasionally, but his hands continued to move at high speed while swinging back and forth. 

Budi was so shocked by what he saw, the image of a cute cat doing yoga with a mouse on his head was replaced by a picture of someone doing something embarrassing in public.

- What the fuck? Did the boy rub his holy sword? He wasn't afraid if anyone saw him do this?- 

- Masturbating by looking at anime characters, does he mention Rias? Hmm. That big-breasted, brainless demon waifu? His taste is very marketable- 

I'd better get out of here before he finishes honing his Excalibur. If he sees me peeping on him, it will be dangerous.

Slowly but surely, I retreated slowly and further and further from him through the bushes.

*Kraukk* 

"Who is it? Come out!" 

- Shit-

It turns out that when I was retreating backward, the branches scattered on the ground I accidentally stepped on. When the stealthy escape plan failed, Budi immediately ran at high speed towards his house. 

In his escape, Budi still had time to hear the pervert screaming behind him. 

"Stop! Hey! I said, stop now!"

"The power of anime! Ahhhhhh"

The man ran at a surprising speed towards Budi.

It turned out that the man was not only a strange pervert but also a high-level chuunibyou, he was in such a hurry to catch up with Budi that he forgot to put on his pants. 

When peering back, Budi can see his object swinging carelessly due to gravity.

Budi cried in his heart at his current state and the sin he had committed, so that God sent crazy perverts to chase him like this. 

Running at high speed and ignoring the screams of the people behind him. Budi and the madman were running around in the middle of the night, they were both like a cat chasing a mouse.

Budi knows that if he runs on a straight road, the risk of getting caught is very high. So he ran among the small alleys among the winding housing of citizens.

Trash? Hit

Fence people? Hit

The clothesline forgot to pick it up? Also, hit

With the chaos they caused, their commotion made the citizens who had slept at night wake up again. 

Budi was sweating profusely while running as hard as he could, all he wanted was to go home and hide as soon as possible. 

Budi didn't care about the mess he made, to hell with all that when his difficulty was so high.

So close to his house, Budi immediately took the key to the door in his pants and rushed into his house. Arriving at the house, Budi immediately took a deep breath, filling his lungs, his knees were limp due to running so long. 

"Haa... Haaaa... Haa" 

"I survived. Feel it asshole, you're messing with the wrong person, hahaha." 

After adjusting his chaotic breathing, Budi peered through the glass window of his house. After seeing that the madman did not follow him into the house, Budi could calm down a bit and relax. 

Then he got up and undressed, various garbage and dirt stuck to him. 

The smell will make anyone think twice if they want to get close, let alone allow entry into the house. Fortunately, this house is rented only for him, so no one will nag him.

After taking off all his clothes, Budi went into the bathroom and immediately took a shower. He bathed for a few minutes. 

After the bath, he walked towards the sofa and sat there to dry his hair. 

Excessive fatigue made him lie on the sofa without realizing it. His eyes closed slowly until his consciousness was lost in the dream realm.

10