Chapter 4: Suspicious
220 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Don't forget to give stars to the story, and comment too. 

Tell me if there is any grammar that is wrong or inappropriate

____________________________________

- Am I the only one? This is not what happens in the Hulk movies - his mind races at high speed for a few moments, and then he asks the next question.

"What about building damage? Was the building destroyed?" Bruce asked carefully.

Supposedly, the gamma-ray exposure turned Bruce OG into the Hulk. The next night, he destroyed an existing experimental facility in Virginia out of jealousy for a side character, I don't even remember the guy's name.

"Hahaha, you lost too many memories after being in a coma for a few days. No serious damage, maybe the engine wiring? The building is still solid." 

Betty leaned forward and rubbed my hair with her little fingers, then laughed after hearing my silly question.

- There he is. Bruce was unconscious for a few days. Did I miss the event?-

"Aghh! Thank you very much, Betty," I said as I moved to shift the sitting position on the hospital bed.

Betty approached to help me move, then sat down on the side before suddenly hugging him. The hug was tight but warm, and it enveloped Bruce.

"I thought I was going to lose you, Bruce," she said with a slight sob.

Bruce was a little stiff when suddenly hugged, but immediately reciprocated Betty's affectionate embrace, deliberately attaching to her chest to ensure something important.

"Hey, don't cry. How could I die from a small electric shock right?"Bruce told her a little joke.

- Ahh, her tits are so small. This hug wasn't even as comfortable as Sarah's. A cup or B cup?- continued in his mind.

Bruce and Betty remain seated, hugging each other for several minutes, with Bruce calming Betty down like a baby girl not getting ice cream. 

A hateful coughing sound suddenly sounded.

Actually, Bruce was already aware that someone was peeping from the entrance, but he deliberately didn't pay attention to it and was still clinging to Betty like a koala.

- Feel it, Ross- 

"Cough... cough... Betty, I wish you could give us a minute. There's something important I want to talk to Mr. Banner about right now."

"Can you?" His words may sound like asking someone for help. 

But look at his angry expression, in stark contrast to the words he just said.

His narrowed eyes also signified that it was an order for his daughter.

Betty turned her face toward me for an opinion, her eyes radiating a strong sense of anxiety. 

"It's okay, go away for a while. We'll continue the conversation later... " Bruce held her hand and said soothing sentences.

Seeing Ross standing in the corner of the room, Bruce brought his mouth to Betty's ear and whispered while pulling Betty's hand into the blanket.

"The little one was already too excited when you arrived. Here we go. Try to touch."

Hearing nasty things and the sensation her hands felt under the covers made Betty shocked, she immediately calmed herself and left. Her red face indicated that she was very shy, thinking about doing something inappropriate in front of her father.

Betty runs away quickly so that her father doesn't bother Bruce too much, who is less fit.

Ross glared at me when Betty had already left the room.

The two stared at each other for a few seconds before Bruce gave up and started a conversation first.

"Ahem, so what needs were we talking about earlier?" 

Ross blinked a few times and walked in front of the bed where he was sitting. He then turned his back on me before starting the interrogation with the first question.

"How are you?"

"As you can see, pain is all over my body, and some fragments of my memory are a bit blurred." 

"Besides that?"

"That's all. Why general?"

"Are you sure that's all you feel? Is there no sense of increased strength or something like that?" Ross seemed dissatisfied with my answer and asked another question, this time more specific. 

- Strange, does he wish I had superpowers? Why - thought Bruce, when Ross in front of him inquired about the existence of his powers. 

- Does he know anything about the incident? Or maybe he sabotaged my experiment - he thought grimly.

"Are you kidding, general? How could I have such a thing? Look at me, getting out of bed is very difficult," said Bruce smoothly as he pretended to get out of bed.

"Hmm, that's it. The experiments would be troublesome if researchers like you were absent. So get well  soon." After saying those words, that fucking bastard just left. 

- I have to behave normally, for now, hidden cameras are a common thing for the military-

- After Ross came, I was reminded of the power of the Hulk. Do I have that power? Maybe in the future, I'll know slowly-

After Ross leaves the room where he is being treated, Betty immediately enters the room.

Then he asked what her father was asking, Bruce just said that Ross was worried about him, and he was honored when a busy general came to visit a lowly researcher like himself.

Bruce thought about today's events seriously. He believes Ross must have had something to do with the incident.

Exposure to gamma rays that were supposed to turn Bruce OG into the Hulk instead killed him. On that occasion, my soul entered this body, currently, the Hulk has not been exposed to the world. So I have to be humble for the next few years.

In the film, it is explained that this incident was supposed to make Ross crazy about the Hulk. 

But his behavior today is strange, he's like, so sure, I'll get the Hulk's powers if exposed to gamma radiation. I don't know where he got his information about me.

It should only be Bruce and a few people who know about it. Except, there is someone who gives information about Bruce OG's physique and experiments on him under the pretext of an experimental accident if he dies.

After thinking about it seriously, Bruce had a few people he could suspect for the time being. 

First, there's Nick Fury, or Pierce, the one-eyed lunatic who has a rather flawed justice syndrome. Maybe he wants a super serum for the Elite S. H. I. E. L. D. squad. He may have information about me from my father's research files on this world. Moreover, Nick has the full support of the American government, so this kind of thing is child's play for him.

The second person I suspect is Bruce's father, David Banner. a savage father who willingly turns his child into a laboratory mouse. 

In the film, it is explained that before being exposed to gamma rays, Bruce had a strange thing happen to him as a child because of his father's experiments.

With both figures, Bruce leans more towards number two. 

Because he sure is. As crazy as Nick is, that man wouldn't be that careless.

He wouldn't carry out the program without thinking about the long-term effects, so David was left as a suspect.

Only the crazy man is willing to do anything to realize his ideal, the man tends to thirst for recognition and achievement, and he must be willing to change himself as his laboratory mouse.

Thinking about the collaboration between Ross and David makes his head very dizzy. Especially in the comics, it is explained that Ross can turn into a Red Hulk, while David has superpowers that can make him any element he touches. Both are strong.

Especially now that they collaborate.

"Betty, according to the doctor, when can I go home?" Bruce asked Betty. 

"Maybe three days if you don't have any other severe symptoms. Why?" she was confused by the question Bruce suddenly asked while they were making out.

"No. It's okay, I just imagine how bored I am here," said Bruce with a sad face.

"I will visit you often. To get rid of your boredom, why don't you play your phone or watch television?" said Betty in Bruce's arms, drowning her pretty face in his chest.

-3 days, huh, I will think about my plans in just three days - he thought to himself while smiling sweetly at Betty.

7