Chapter 46: Round one… Fight!
47 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Don't forget to give stars to the story, and comment too. 

Tell me if there is any grammar that is wrong or inappropriate

____________________________________

‹ POV Kai Dabaomi aka The Gourmet ›

Kai ran like a cheetah for a few minutes and stopped in front of a skyscraper.

The building is white and has a height of several thousand feet, it is very tall.

"Haaaa~ so this is what they call the Heaven Arena?" he said admiringly. 

Sticking out his neck, he looked at the top of the tower, barely through the clouds. Heaven Arena is the fourth tallest building in the world.

The Heaven Arena stands 991 meters high at about 3,250 feet and has 251 floors inside. Thousands of martial artists compete every day there. They had their reasons for doing so, some wanted to test the martial arts skills they had painstakingly trained. Some of them also want to climb the floor as high as possible and become floor masters.

Heaven Arena is the most popular battle site in the world, the annual attendance of spectators reaches one billion visitors. 

The building is also equipped with very outstanding service facilities, and his goal is to become one of them. 

A floor master.

Kai stood up while grasping the empty air with his palms. His eyes radiated a burning determination, now he is 16 years old. That age was more than enough for him to challenge the various martial artists that existed in Heaven's Arena.

Kai will climb to the top of the tower, and make Murata sensei proud of him.

"First of all, let's register..." 

"What the fuck is that? The queue is very long…" his spirit shrank when he saw the extremely long queue.

Kai went forward and stood at the back of the last queue with his head bowed. It was very annoying to wait when the goal was already right in front of his eyes.

Time is slowly running out, and long queues are slowly decreasing.

He was queuing with a blank expression on his face. Kai was tired of counting the number of queues that had decreased since he started queuing at the counter. 

After a very long time, it was finally his turn. 

"Ahhhhhh, fuck! Is the line always this long?" he said it angrily as he looked at the receptionist on duty.

Kai had never felt boredom worse than the fucking activity he was doing earlier. Although sensei locked him up on a desert island, at least sensei gave him some games to relieve his boredom.

Nen exercises are also very fun to do. Kai has always been passionate about training, he aspires to become the strongest martial artist in the world.

"Eh? You're out of luck, I don't know why, today's queue is longer than usual." the female receptionist answered his question with a giggle.

-Damn it!- thought Kai with hatred of the misfortune that he got today.

"Quickly register me, I want to compete," he said irritably.

Not intending to waste any more time, he needed to climb the floor as soon as possible.

"Then please fill out this form, it's very important." the receptionist replied with a small smile and handed him a piece of paper.

The registration form required Kai to fill out several questions related to his identity. He fills everything up quickly and returns to the woman.

The receptionist looked at the paper carefully while pressing several buttons on the computer in her room. She did so for a moment before turning back to face Kai.

"Welcome to the Heaven Arena, Kai Dabaomi. Your entry number is 2105."

"Please remember your participant number, because that number will be called to be selected in the first-floor arena. You may enter the building now." 

Kai nodded to the woman and went straight inside the building, entering the first-floor arena. 

Upon arrival at the first-floor arena, it was seen that there were a lot of participants who were competing at this time. The atmosphere was very lively and noisy, his ears heard various shouts that the audience threw at their favorite fighters.

Kai was very amazed by what he saw.

He walked forward and sat down on one of the empty benches, his eyes glancing at the various arenas where martial artists were fighting. 

His eyes narrowed with disdain as he watched their matches, even he could do better than them as a fourteen-year-old. 

They weren't the martial artists he expected, just a bunch of useless flesh.

"Participants with numbers 2105 and 2003, please enter the ring G." 

Fortunately, the sound coming from the speakers made him smile again. Kai stood up from his seat and went down to the G arena.

He walked with a burning passion, hoping that his opponent would be stronger than the trash he had seen before.

As his eyes wandered in search, the corner of his eye caught a woman. Walking towards the same arena as him, a mocking smile formed on his face without him noticing. 

Kai stood on the right side of the arena, and on the other side stood a woman. She stood with an uncomfortable face.

With a glance, he could make sure his enemy was nervous, and Kai could guess the strength level of his opponent. 

The referee stood in the middle of the two of us and gave a brief explanation of the fighting rules. Kai didn't care about those stupid rules. 

He'll win anyway.

He stood up, picking his ears, bored.

"The time to show your skills is three minutes. Ready..."

"Start" 

Kai stood with his hands in his pants pockets while the woman slowly approached him. Her expression was gloomy, and her eyes were looking at Kai with anger.

"The way your eyes glanced at me as if you had seen something disgusting. You underestimated me, right?" she said as she took the position of martial arts stance that he had never seen. 

Maybe it's just a weak martial art, so it's not worth him remembering.

"Then?" Kai replied casually.

The woman trembled, tremendous anger erupting from within her as she ran towards Kai at high speed. Her hand swung obliquely, darting at high speed towards Kai's neck. Her fingernails glowed with a deadly light.

Lisa has flexible bones from birth, her hands can be bent freely without pain. 

At first, she was nervous because this was her first battle in the Heaven Arena. So she intended to be gentle towards her opponent, but the opponent in front of her underestimated her too much.

Just because she's a woman.

The nervousness and hesitation she had were wiped out, she struck with a deadly angle. Lisa intends to teach that guy a lesson that he will never be able to forget for the rest of his life. 

And regret judging a person by gender.

Her hands split the air at high speed as she swung her arms like a whip towards the man's neck.

* Swoosh* 

"Slow, too slow~" Kai commented about the attack.

His head was tilted a few centimeters out of the reach of her nails, which were as sharp as knives. At the last second before being hit by the incision of her hand, Kai was able to dodge her attack easily.

The normal human that the woman was after might have been injured, but Kai did not fall into that category. 

He is a Nen user.

His physical strength is also stronger than that of most humans in general, and his reflexes are also sharper.

1