Chapter 64: Meet
52 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 If you want to read ahead, check out my Patreon and access up to 15 chapters ahead of Web Novel and Scribble Hub: patreon.com/AboutMe01.

For just five dollars, you will be able to read all chapters. 

***********************************************

Hachioji Station, Tokyo, Japan.

People look very busy, they are office workers who commute by subway. In addition to the adults, teenagers were also seen wandering around the train station. 

The teenagers came from different schools, they were seen waiting in line. 

The average of them has the goal of going to a beautiful and spectacular tourist destination. However, when the labile teenagers were waiting in line, the eyes of teenage boys could not help but glance in a certain direction, either intentionally or unintentionally.

"Hey, do you know them?"

"Huh? No, after all, why do beautiful women like them want to meet me?"

"He's right, with his monkey-like look, I'm sure the beautiful ladies will be scared." 

"Wait a minute. What do you mean? Oraa!"

"So what? Do you think I'm afraid of you? No!"

There's a commotion going on. It was all because of an insignificant misunderstanding between them that the queue, which at first was orderly and structured, began to be disrupted due to the actions of some arrogant teenagers who tried to show their greatness. 

Meanwhile, near the stairs to the southwest.

"I'm so glad you want to take me shopping together, Umaru-san." Ebina started the conversation first, she was grateful for the invitation Umaru gave her. 

A sweet smile formed on her face.

"Ahh? Yes. But, where is Kirie-san? I also invited her to go shopping with us," Umaru replied, looking around them.

"Really? Yeeeyyy, that would be fun" Ebina was happy when she heard the information.

The two of them waited for a few minutes before Ebina suddenly saw a familiar head. 

Soon, she ascertained whether it was Kirie or perhaps someone else who happened to look like her. After assessing her body shape, chest size, and height for a while, Ebina became more convinced of her guess, and she decided to tell Umaru about it.

"Umaru-san, she is over there," she said with a smile, her index finger pointing toward the crowd of people passing by.

Their eyes stared at each other before moving on. 

"Ah, Kirie-san, it turns out you're here."

"This place is pretty crowded, huh? And what have they done?" Umaru was greeted with a beautiful smile on her face.

Then she wondered what was going on in that corner. 

Her eyes glanced at many teenage boys who were being secured by security officers.

Kirie just shrugged her shoulders in bewilderment at her question, as she had never cared for her surroundings.

They have nothing to do with her.

"Um, Umaru-san, thank you so much for taking me with you-" Kirie stutteringly when she started a conversation with Umaru.

But she was distracted as soon as she saw that someone else was next to her beloved woman. Her introverted soul thrashed fiercely because of this, she could only be silent and complain in her heart while cursing the big-breasted woman.

Ebina tried to make small talk with her, but Kirie could only remain silent and answer clumsily. 

She was not good at socializing with others, at home, she even beat her brother with a wooden katana, every day.

Umaru smiled at the sight of the two of them. Ebina and Kirie are like enemies who have not met for a long time, she can't help but only hope that one day they can become friends.

- They need time to understand each other- she thoughts briefly in her mind.

"What kind of clothes do you want?" she asked curiously of both of them.

Thankfully, the interruption from her managed to dispel the awkwardness and melt the air. After that, the three of them chatted about various topics that flashed through their brains.

Without them realizing it, the three women had arrived at their destination, which was a shopping center.

Today they will buy clothes at the mall, but before that, they will try on various clothes available there.

They stopped at the first clothing store. Soon after the trio scatters in many different directions, during the search for new clothes for herself, Umaru tries not to scream in frustration.

For example, as now.

- Ahhhhh!! Very expensive! Instead of buying this dress, I'd rather buy some cola - Umaru thought with a depressed feeling as she looked at the price listed on the shirt.

Her brain couldn't figure it out, why would a dress be so expensive?

Six thousand yen is enough to fill her cola supply for a whole week. Annoyed by the price listed there, she immediately left the storefront and reunited with her friends.

As she walked closer, Umaru at a glance, saw that the two of them were still stiff when around each other.

She squeezed her brain cells like clothespins as she tried to think of a solution, but there were not many solutions that could be used by her in such a precarious situation as now.

"Ne, ne, since we are in a clothing store, why don't we try them one by one?" she said cheerfully. Then she pulled them to follow her. 

Thankfully, the long-awaited moment finally happened. 

Kirie manages to open herself up little by little to Ebina and begins to interact with people other than Umaru, her beloved woman.

Because the first store did not have many attractive clothes, they moved to the next clothing store and moved to a few more stores to find what they needed.

It's been a great day.

The three of them have the opportunity to try on various types of clothing available at the mall. Starting with summer clothes, swimsuits, maid costumes, medieval dresses, and also various other interesting outfits.

However, during the excitement, they had to postpone it for a while because, as they walked towards the shoe store, Ebina suddenly nudged herself several times.

A code and that seems pretty urgent if you count the number of times Ebina tries to call her.

"What's the matter? Ebina-san, Are you okay?" Umaru approached her and whispered in her ear.

"Umm, I'm okay, Umaru-san. It's just..." Ebina shook her head repeatedly, raised her hand, and pointed in a certain direction.

"Hmm? Who do you see-" she said curiously, turning her body to face the direction pointed by her.

Umaru widened her eyes, and then the corners of her lips rose to form a very beautiful smile. Flowers seemed to bloom as a smile formed on her face.

"Jack-san! Jack-san!" Umaru immediately called the person.

The person she was calling was a man, he was standing in front of a display case in a clothing store. 

He looked a little surprised when he heard a familiar voice.

The man glanced left and right before he looked towards the high school student, who was waving her hand very happily.

With an overwhelming sense of frustration on his face, he immediately walked over to her.

While he is walking, some young ladies or busty MILFs can't take their eyes off him. 

The aura emitted by him managed to attract the attention of the opposite sex, whether they were minors or adults. The jaw structure is also good, maybe he diligently mewing to get such a sharp jaw.

The shirt he wore was a black long-sleeved shirt, both sleeves were rolled up in a hurry. Because the handsome person who does this is perceived by others as mischievous. It might be a different story if ugly people did the same thing.

As for the pants, he seemed to be wearing black jeans and a pair of shoes to match his outfit. 

The man also did not forget to wear a pair of sunglasses, which further added to his appeal to the women around him. 

Some people even try to guess his profession.

Is he a model?

A sports athlete?

Or a movie actor?

No one knows, but with the good looks he has, living in this world will not be too difficult. Such is the opinion of the rich widows who are passing, they are some of the people who want to accommodate him in their home, make him a boyfriend, or just a sex toy.

He finally got in front of a waving high school student. 

Next, he took off his sunglasses slowly and hung them in his shirt pocket, the man did not forget to smile a little before greeting the little girl. 

"Hisashiburi dana, Umaru-chan"

***********************************************

Footnotes:

1. I made this world a little more interesting than the original, there will be some crossovers from other series going on in this world, so careful attention was given to the was given to the clue I gave. If you haven't noticed, I mentioned the name of the Utaha-senpai school in the previous chapter, you can check it out if you don't believe me. 

2