Prologue
48 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Many years ago the main god of Atiruhsa decided that his beautiful and beautiful world he created for his children should have life, beyond which he had already been created, but to be created there would be a need for a body to serve as a base. So Nidor used his own, entrusting it totally to his brother Irúbine, in turn Irúbine took advantage of every part of his body as his brother was warned. From the flesh if the bodies of all living beings were made, from the blood the circulation of genes between the races, from the bones if dust was made that was transformed into the magical energy of the living beings and of the world, the hairs of your body became the purities and impurities, like that, like trees.

 For the gods, the process of creating life using Nidor's body took only a few days, but for the world it was thousands of years. The first creatures to emerge were the Titans, beings with humanoid appearance from 2 to 14 meters high, which over time changed their shapes so that they could adapt to the most remote places in the world. With that new races emerged, as well as cultures and languages, but something that did not change between them was their religious beliefs about the gods of Atiruhsa ...

 Goraves finished reading the book that mortals wrote talking about the creation of the world, which Irubine created using the body of the god / brother Nidor, but Goraves the god of the dead who was banished from paradise because of the lies of Ikolen the father / god of lies knew that the book that mortals believed was full of lies like everything around them, the world, races, gods, etc. They are all lies, and the culprits of all this were Ikolen and the Supreme Beings. That when they came to Atiruhsa they took advantage of the ingenuity of mortals at that time about 12 thousand years ago so that they would not worship the god of the dead. This was because of Lord Eleak Serpenthelm, but known as the Sorcerer of Death. He was responsible for the Eldritch war that killed more than 671 million people worldwide and caused the extinction of the Nahlgts.

 But Irubine, seeing the extinction of the race that the gods most admired, then created a species similar to the Nahlgts, which was called human beings. And these were the ones that the book Goraves will put back on the library shelf that was written.

- That damn Ikolen. I know I was careless about letting that magic book of mine fall into the hands of the bastard Eleak ... but I'm still puzzled how he managed to read the language of the gods the muroed. Only the gods are able to pronounce it then as he ... - Before he can finish the sentence, at that moment one of the librarians interrupted him.

-Hey, my dear sir, we will already close the library, so I ask you to leave.

  Goraves turned to the mortal who appeared to be in his twenties, the young man has a character like any other High Stones librarian, little arrogant and disciplined, at any time Goraves could just snap his fingers and the young man would die, but he thought it best to just leave, because he wouldn't want the Principality of Honyamar and High Stones guards chasing him.

 Putting his hood on to hide his face, he left the Talinn library where he was, when he went out at night he could already be seen as well as the rain that will fall for hours, while contemplating the rain he started walking towards the inn / tavern where he was lodged, along the way he could contemplate the beautiful buildings and the mud / shit that High Stones had to offer foreigners, as well as the thieves who stalked the alleys of the city at night. And in one of those to be more specific near the Street Iron Crossing right next to the library to which the ex-god of death had just left, there was a woman being victimized by two criminals, in addition to the three people in the alley there was an entity the more that except Goraves could see, it was an angel of death or demon as mortals call it, he was beside the woman who was being killed by her assailants. After she was killed the angel took her soul and walked with her to a more distant place, the two passed through Goraves, but the two, mainly, the angel could not notice him, but it was possible to understand, the ex-god of death for having lost his place in paradise and also the loss of his magic book to Eleak Serpenthelm resulted in the disfigurement of his body, he had the stature of a malnourished person, eyes full of dark circles, wrinkles, long gray hair, as well as his beard, many could easily mistake him for a beggar because of his robes, not to mention that now he could no longer emit his magical energy, so the angel who wore a black hooded cloak and a pair of white wings failed to notice his former master. The angel of death escorting the young girl took her by the lap and then flapped her wings towards the sky, then the two disappeared as if they had never existed. Goraves that after having seen the two leaving towards paradise was still at the scene of the crime and can witness one of the criminals who started raping the body of the girl who will just be killed, seeing the scene he refuses to look at, right on then pull a knife he carried with him and in a matter of seconds, mars both, then while he wipes the blood, black hands rise from the ground, chaining and dragging the criminals' spirits, no one can see the terrifying scene of the two men hanging mercy on their hands that dragged them into the underworld, of course with the exception of Goraves.

-It's always like that, while alive they don't care about the rules that we gods create and when they die they ask for forgiveness as if we care about it. You can regret no one will help you, suffer for your mortal crimes.

 Soon after saying these words, he made his way towards the inn that was on Twilight Lake Street. Along the way it was possible to see the city's slums together with hundreds of people living in tents and starving, the ex-god of death simply looked at the poor souls with an emotionless look, and then then went on as if the inhabitants of slums did not exist. As he passed through the slums, he soon reached Twilight Lake Street and near the entrance was the inn / tavern The Gypsy Laminar. With two floors, the first being the tavern and the second the rooms for rent. From outside you could hear the customers' songs, fights and laughter as expected. When he was about to open the door to enter, one of the customers was thrown out by one of the attendants.

-Get out your mocking drunk, you think you can come running your rotten hand over me whenever you want! Do it again and I will cut your throat while I was sleeping!

-Ah, fuck it! I am looking for a beautiful and beautiful slut to fuck. Because who needs an ugly waitress ...

 At that time Goraves gave him a good punch in the face of the drunk and he fell on the muddy ground, when the drunk looked at the man who hit him he saw an old man, but something was wrong as a skinny old man could have a strength as great as that to the point of almost breaking his jaw.

-You bastard ...

 Goraves beat the man again, until he started spitting blood out of his mouth.

-Stop! Stop! Stop! Please stop!

  Who started to scream was the attendant at The Gypsy Laminar who asked him to stop punching the man who was already helpless on the floor.

-Why do you ask me to stop punishing this guy?

 She asked if she turned to the waitress who took two steps back in fear after she saw his emotionless face.

-Answer me why should I stop hitting him? Answer me right before I beat you to death again.

-Why, it may not seem like it, but Savary is a good person when he is sober. So I ask you not to kill him please.

 He keeps looking at the woman with his expressionless face, then he realized that half the customers were watching him through the windows because he was making a lot of noise while beating the man. Goraves sighed and immediately passed the girl and entered the tavern. Inside, many were looking at his face and bloody hands, without caring he headed towards the stairs to the second floor. When they saw that he was no longer around, the customers spoke to each other.

-Who was this guy?

-Never see him in those parts.

-He looked like a grumpy beggar.

-He was very strange. As if he were a psychopath.

-I think what he did, it's not every day that someone helps a woman here in the High Stones.

 Various rumors were said under the mysterious black-hooded man, throughout the city of High Stones.

 When the ex-god of death entered his room he went to bed to sleep.

 Around midnight when all the customers were already leaving and the employees of the inn were retiring to go to sleep, a group of people sneaked in through Goraves' bedroom window, while he slept, the people with a cloth hiding the face injected a fine needle containing a substance that made Goraves' body become paralyzed in a matter of seconds. Realizing that the “lord” was no longer moving, they immediately started tying the immobile body, taking it to what appeared to be a magic carriage, as there was no animal pulling it when they left towards the east.

 Who were these who kidnapped, the ex-god of death Goraves?

And why would they do that?

0