Chapter 17: Kaguya-san, hurry up and become a cat girl!
71 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Choose a candy."

 

A cold and hoarse voice sounded quietly.

 

"Hey, who's talking?" Chika Fujiwara became nervous.

 

"It's your 'neighbor' next door." Amamiya Natsuki looked at the pale palm stretched out from under the cubicle, "It's exactly the same as what you said. There are two candies in the hand, one red and one blue. Let me do it. choose."

 

Chika Fujiwara raised her voice, "There’s really someone next door!"

 

"No matter how you think about it, they are all resentful spirits." Natsuki Amamiya couldn't help complaining, "The hands are so pale and there are scars on them, and you can actually admit it?"

 

"I'm sorry." Chika Fujiwara felt guilty and hesitated, "Amamiya-kun, have you seen that street experiment?"

 

"When someone is on the phone, go over and ask others to help you pick up something. No matter what it is, others will help you carry it."

 

"I didn't think much about it just now. Suddenly someone stretched out his hand and accidentally caught it."

 

"Now is not the time to discuss this." Shinomiya Kaguya said in a cold voice, "Why did the guy next door...why suddenly give him candy? What will happen if he takes the candy?"

 

Showing courtesy for nothing is either cheating or stealing.

 

Shinomiya Kaguya was quite vigilant. He won't eat candies given by strangers, let alone those given by ghosts.

 

After hearing Shinomiya Kaguya's question, a cold and hoarse voice actually answered:

 

"Blue body, red lifespan."

 

"Hey, what do you mean?"

 

Chika Fujiwara was curious.

 

Under Amamiya Natsuki's gaze, a text prompt appeared in front of him:

 

"Choose the blue candy to pay for a body organ, and the red candy to pay for life."

 

If you take the candy from the resentful spirit, you will naturally have to pay the corresponding price, no problem.

 

"O-that's too much!" Chika Fujiwara couldn't help shouting, "It's just a candy, the price is too high!"

 

"Choose a candy."

 

The pale and bloodless palm waved at Natsuki Amamiya again, with a hint of impatience in his tone.

 

Natsuki Amamiya had a calm expression and suddenly said:

 

"Why can't you choose only one?"

 

The voice in the last cubicle was startled: "What do you mean?"

 

Amamiya Natsuki said seriously: "I choose to have them all."

 

"……Can."

 

The resentful spirit in the cubicle was silent for two seconds, "I'll give it all to you."

 

"Wait a minute, I have another question." Natsuki Amamiya did not go to get the candy, "Has your candy expired?"

 

"..."

 

The resentful spirit behind the cubicle was completely stunned.

 

What is this human being talking about?

 

Are you actually concerned about the shelf life issue at this time?

 

"No."

 

The resentful spirit answered with suppressed anger.

 

"Please wait a moment." Natsuki Amamiya said calmly, "Have your candies passed the review of the Food Safety Protection Act?"

 

"..."

 

This is a school where ghosts live, where do the food safety auditors come from?

 

This human being is clearly teasing himself!

 

"No! Nothing!"

 

The Wraith's anger level soared, its blue-gray fingernails quickly lengthened, and its anger exploded, "Human, hurry up and choose a candy!"

 

Natsuki Amamiya seemed not to notice the anger coming towards her face, and reminded, "Classmate, it is a serious illegal act to produce and sell shoddy food. Are you sure you want to do this?"

 

Bang bang bang!

 

There was a violent banging sound on the compartment door.

 

"Stop blabbering and hurry up and choose a candy!"

 

The resentful spirit behind the cubicle was on the verge of going berserk.

 

"If you don't listen to the advice, there's nothing you can do." Natsuki Amamiya sighed, faced the difficulty, grabbed the wrist of the grudge in the bathroom, and said in a serious tone, "This classmate, you are under arrest."

 

"Meow?"

 

An incredible voice sounded, it was Fujiwara Chika who was still trapped in the bathroom.

 

He was obviously being harassed by a resentful spirit, so why was he suddenly arrested?

 

"Human, you are seeking death."

 

The voice of the resentful spirit was cold.

 

As a wraith, even if the police come, he will not be afraid at all.

 

"Don't get me wrong, the reason for your arrest is not for selling garbage food." Natsuki Amamiya said calmly, paused for two seconds, "...Is this the women's restroom?"

 

"You're a boy, why are you in the women's restroom?"

 

Wraith: "..."

 

Is there something wrong with your focus?

 

"So you are a perverted voyeur!" Chika Fujiwara blurted out.

 

"I'm not, I didn't."

 

The wraith quickly denied it.

 

"Did you hear the school-wide wanted list just now?" Natsuki Amamiya said calmly, "Our location is announced every ten minutes. It's almost time. Someone will come over soon and find you hiding in the women's bathroom. , what do you think will happen?”

 

Wraith: "..."

 

Will die.

 

And he died miserably.

 

Although everyone is a wraith, they still maintain the basic order of the world.

 

If a boy hides in the women's bathroom, no matter how he explains it, he will be considered a peeping tom. Once those girls who turn into vengeful spirits become violent, they can tear themselves to pieces in minutes.

 

Thinking of this, the resentful spirit in the bathroom already wanted to run away.

 

He has a special ability that allows him to teleport between restrooms without fear of being caught.

 

Then it was shocked to find that its wrist was still firmly grasped by a human.

 

"Human, release your hands..."

 

The wraith spews threats.

 

"Shut up." Natsuki Amamiya interrupted calmly, "Open the door first and let the two of them come out."

 

"..."

 

How dare humans, crickets, threaten the resentful spirits?

 

Are you really a resentful spirit that is easy to bully?

 

"Ah, you can open it."

 

Chika Fujiwara whispered, quickly opened the door of the compartment, and walked out with the cold Miss Kaguya.

 

Natsuki Amamiya said: "Fujiwara-kun, give the candy back to him."

 

"Oh."

 

Fujiwara Chika hurriedly handed the candy back, and the resentful spirit hiding in the bathroom silently caught it, not daring to refuse at all.

 

"Let's go."

 

Only then did Amamiya Natsuki let go of his hand. If you give in once, you will become more and more timid in the future.

 

The three of them walked out of the bathroom.

 

"The radio will start ringing again soon." Shinomiya Kaguya reminded them.

 

"Shall we go to the rooftop?"

 

Chika Fujiwara raised her hand and suggested.

 

As he spoke, the radio sounded again, announcing the location of the three people, and the Wraith Academy became restless again.

 

The three of them quickly climbed up the stairs, preparing to hide on the rooftop.

 

After reaching the end, I discovered that the door leading to the rooftop was actually locked.

 

"Don't worry." Chika Fujiwara reached out to touch the hairpin on her head. "I have special lock-picking skills. I can use the hairpin to open the lock."

 

You actually know such high-end skills, are you a special girl?

 

"How long does it take to open the lock?" Natsuki Amamiya asked.

 

"Three to five minutes."

 

Amamiya Natsuki quickly went downstairs without saying a word: "Let's go quickly."

 

If you leave it in one place for three to five minutes, the flowers on their graves will be rotten!

 

The three of them quickly went downstairs. As soon as they turned the corner, they ran into a tall resentful spirit wearing a suit and covered in black mist. The resentment on his body surged into various forms from time to time. It was extremely scary at first sight.

 

A text prompt quickly appeared in front of Amamiya Natsuki's eyes.

 

[Level: Teaching Director]

 

[Exploitable Weakness: The ultimate cat slave, even if he turns into a wraith, he will not hurt the cat]

 

Da da da.

 

The wraith with only a pair of beautiful legs appeared from behind the three of them again.

 

There was a wolf in front of me and a tiger behind me.

 

Amamiya Natsuki quickly took out the cat ear hair accessories and looked at Kaguya Shinomiya, who had a pretty expressionless face and the words "so scary, so scary, so scary" kept popping up on her head.

 

"Kaguya-san, hurry up and become a cat girl!"

8