Chapter 22: Kaguya-san, kindergarten level
62 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Draw the blind box!"

 

It has to be said that Fujiwara-san is very nervous. She was so scared that she burst into tears just now, but she suddenly became happy.

 

"Let me tell you, I have always been very lucky. I bought a drink from a vending machine a few days ago and won a hidden jackpot."

 

“What’s the hidden prize?”

 

Natsuki Amamiya asked curiously.

 

He really didn't know that ordinary vending machines had hidden benefits.

 

Chika Fujiwara pinched her waist with both hands and raised her chin proudly, revealing a slender and charming snow-white neck, "Hmph, here's another bottle."

 

What a hidden prize is another bottle! If you were really lucky, you wouldn't be chosen as the unlucky one!

 

"The blind box can only be purchased once a day." Kaguya Shinomiya crossed her right hand across her chest and said in a cold and calm tone, "If Fujiwara-kun wants to open it, she can do it now."

 

The survival game is full of dangers.

 

As of now, the value of permanent attribute improvements is not as valuable as daily blind boxes.

 

For example, the Wraith Academy that I just completed.

 

The cat ear hair accessories played a key role in being able to dominate the school.

 

"Blind box, here I come."

 

Fujiwara Chika's eyes were shining. She looked around and saw that no one was paying attention to her. An ordinary blind box soon appeared in her hand.

 

Steps such as bathing and changing clothes, burning incense and praying sincerely were skipped. Fujiwara Chika just patted her chest twice with both hands, and then opened the blind box without hesitation.

 

With the appearance of a faint white light, the blind box in Chika Fujiwara's hand disappeared out of thin air, leaving only a pack of unopened tissue paper.

 

[Name: Pack of Tissues]

 

[Attributes: A pack of ordinary tissue paper, if placed on the bedside in the dead of night, may become a pack of sticky tissues]

 

"..."

 

Looking at the paper in the girl's hand, Amamiya Natsuki and the three of them fell silent.

 

Good luck indeed.

 

If the end of the world breaks out one day, this pack of tissues is an indispensable survival material.

 

"Why do the tissues turn into sticky tissues when placed on the bedside in the dead of night?"

 

Shinomiya Kaguya frowned slightly and asked curiously.

 

Amamiya Natsuki looked over speechlessly, how could you, a classmate like Kaguya with thick eyebrows and big eyes, still be in the mood to tell dirty jokes at this time?

 

Eyes facing each other.

 

The long, straight black girl's eyes were clear and clean, without any hint of guilt or joking, and a line of prompts slowly appeared above her head.

 

[Why don't you speak? Is my question strange? 】

 

Natsuki Amamiya was shocked.

 

This Kaguya-san is not telling a dirty joke, but he really doesn’t know the answer.

 

You're a high school student and you don't even know the purpose of tissues. Are you kidding me?

 

It was promised that the noble lady would have a messy private life and have boys line up to lick your feet every day. Unexpectedly, she turned out to be as pure as a piece of paper.

 

Natsuki Amamiya looked at Chika Fujiwara silently.

 

The girl with a black bow on her temples happened to look over.

 

Eyes facing each other.

 

Confirmed eyes.

 

Natsuki Amamiya understood.

 

It seems that only Shinomiya Kaguya is a special case, Fujiwara-san... obviously knows what’s going on.

 

"Ahem, it seems that I have bad luck today." Chika Fujiwara coughed twice, put the tissue on Natsuki Amamiya's desk, closed one eye, and said in a clear voice, "Amamiya-san, this I gave you a pack of tissues, take it back and use it."

 

"I'm sorry, I can't use it." Natsuki Amamiya crossed her fingers and refused decisively, "Take it back for your own use."

 

What's the difference between doing that kind of thing with a tissue given by a girl and being a pervert!

 

"Girls don't need it."

 

"Don’t they?"

 

Shinomiya Kaguya found that she didn't understand at all and tilted her head slightly, "What on earth are you talking about?"

 

"Actually it is……"

 

Just as Amamiya Natsuki was about to speak, someone suddenly held her shoulder.

 

Chika Fujiwara bent over and pressed her, with a bright and lovely smile on her face, but for some reason, she suddenly looked a little scary. The girl's breath was warm and sweet, and she smiled and said, "Ama~miya~kun, you won’t lead Kaguya-chan astray, will you?"

 

Who led her astray! As a noble lady, she doesn’t have any common sense about life, so she will be deceived by a scumbag!

 

"..."

 

After talking for a while, as more and more students gathered, the three of them returned to their seats.

 

As the school bell rang, Amamiya Natsuki forced himself into a study state.

 

The day flies by.

 

In the afternoon.

 

Amamiya Natsuki turned the pencil on his fingertips, looked at the playground outside the window, and sighed silently.

 

The afternoon sun is quite bright.

 

A group of students in physical education class are playing football on the playground, showing off their sweat and friendship.

 

Unfortunately, what they couldn't see was a huge ghost that resembled a giant toad sitting in front of the football frame, with its mouth open, constantly catching the ball, and its body penetrating the goalkeeper from time to time.

 

Apparently, these wandering evil spirits have absolutely no fear of sunlight.

 

Even in just one day, three wandering evil spirits appeared in the classroom, giving people a headache.

 

"After school."

 

Natsuki Amamiya withdrew her gaze and prepared to go home.

 

"Amamiya-san, where are you going?"

 

Chika Fujiwara's voice rang in her ears. This fool was very nervous, and his voice sounded as crisp and bright as before.

 

"Go home."

 

Natsuki Amamiya answered while putting pen and paper in his schoolbag.

 

"Hey, don't you want to participate in club activities?"

 

"I'm not in a club."

 

"That’s no good." Chika Fujiwara put her hands behind her back and bent over. The girl's lovely blue eyes were big and bright, and she could clearly reflect others in them. "If you don't join the club in high school, you will have regrets in your life."

 

"I'm sorry, my life is full of regrets."

 

"..."

 

In contrast, Kaguya-san is much calmer.

 

She picked up her schoolbag and walked out with a calm expression. But just as she reached the school gate, she suddenly met a woman with a baby's ghost crawling all over her body. She exuded a sinister malice, and she could still hear the cry and scream of the baby in her ears.

 

Shinomiya Kaguya's pretty face paled slightly and she stopped involuntarily.

 

"Can you...can you see me?"

 

The female grudge approached Kaguya, and her voice was hoarse and low, making people's scalp numb. The baby grudge lying on the female grudge's back, as if it had discovered a new toy, excitedly ran to Shinomiya and crawled around. 

 

Even Shinomiya Kaguya, who holds the title of [Ice Princess Kaguya] in school, cannot remain indifferent. She can only hold her schoolbag tightly, biting her lower lip with her teeth, and her eyes filled with hazy mist.

 

[So scary, so scary, so scary, so scary...]

 

Looking at the tearful girl, Amamiya Natsuki focused his eyes and walked over.

 

As the Evil Spirit Banishing Halo covered them, the woman and the baby's resentful spirit screamed at the same time, as if the snow had encountered the sun, quickly burned, and fled away in a panic.

 

"Kaguya-chan, are you okay?"

 

Fujiwara Chika hurried forward and hugged Shinomiya Kaguya's arm.

 

"I'm fine."

 

Shinomiya Kaguya burst into tears.

 

"Before you say this, it's better to wipe away your tears first."

 

"..."

6