Chapter 24: Strawberry-flavored Yotsuya Miko
64 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"There will be a quiz on Friday. If your grades are too bad, your mother will nag you." Yotsuya Miko said in a tired voice, "Hana will come too."

 

Amamiya Natsuki pondered: "Isn't it bad for me to go to your girls' study meeting?"

 

"It's okay." Yurikawa raised her right hand with a bright smile, "Amamiya-san, just bring Buttaro."

 

What kind of nonsense name is this?

 

Seeing Natsuki Amamiya looking at her speechlessly, Yuri Kawaka chuckled: "This is the name I gave Little Butt. The butt daifuku is super delicious."

 

That's enough, don't give your pets weird names!

 

What the hell is Butt Daifuku? With such a terrible name, can it really be sold?

 

"Then let's go."

 

Amamiya Natsuki agreed.

 

"Amamiya-kun, can you let me hold Taro's hand?"

 

Hana Yurikawa clasped her hands in front of her chest and looked up with expectant eyes like a deer asking for deer senbei in Nara.

 

"For you."

 

Amamiya Natsuki didn't care and handed over the leash.

 

"Thank you Amamiya-san." The blond girl cheered, "Amamiya-san is indeed a good person."

 

Amamiya Natsuki said expressionlessly, "Please don't hand out good guy cards randomly."

 

"Don't worry." Lily Chuanhua said with a smile, "You and Miko are childhood sweethearts, and you can't be single forever after receiving a good guy card."

 

"So it's not like childhood sweethearts are dating, but they still have serious friends..."

 

Yotsuya Mitsuko's pretty face turned red and she weakly retorted.

 

That's right.

 

Natsuki Amamiya and Miko are indeed childhood sweethearts.

 

When he was in the first grade of junior high school, Amamiya Natsuki moved with his parents. The new home happened to be next to Miko's house. After transferring to school, he went to the same junior high school as Miko. It can be said that he witnessed with his own eyes the ordinary life of Miko from junior high school, evolving into today's astringent body.

 

Adolescent girls really look different every day.

 

The two families have a good relationship.

 

Amamiya Natsuki's parents are often busy with work and travel all over the world on business. When seeing their son, his mother will call Amamiya Natsuki over for dinner from time to time... It is true to say that they are childhood sweethearts.

 

However, the two did not date.

 

I can only say that they are good friends.

 

There is a saying, in reality, the brother and sister do not know German orthopedics. The so-called childhood sweethearts rarely get together when they grow up, and in the end they only become childhood playmates.

 

Soon I walked to the door of Miko's house.

 

"I'm back."

 

Yotsuya Miko shouted calmly, took out the key and opened the door.

 

"Excuse me."

 

Hana Yurikawa walked into the house with the dog.

 

Amamiya Natsuki walked into the entrance hall and was about to take off her shoes when she suddenly heard an erratic voice, "Welcome back."

 

"Um?"

 

Amamiya Natsuki was startled for a moment, and after looking around, he was surprised to find a man walking into the living room.

 

To be precise, he is a ghostly middle-aged man with a transparent body, emitting a faint white light.

 

"Uncle?"

 

Natsuki Amamiya recognized the other party's identity at a glance.

 

The father who met his son.

 

When he first transferred to another school, Miko’s father was still alive. Later, Miko's father suffered from an incurable disease and eventually passed away.

 

Amamiya Natsuki has seen many evil spirits in the past two days, and this is the first time she has seen a ghost similar to Mitsuko's father. There is no evil, chaotic and crazy aura about him, but a faint warmth, which makes people very happy. It's a curiosity.

 

Yotsuya Miko watched secretly from the corner of her eye.

 

"Sure enough, I can see dad...wait a minute!"

 

Yotsuya Miko suddenly opened her eyes wide and thought of something very serious.

 

According to previous observations, Natsuki seems to have awakened a strange ability that can harm those vengeful spirits. Weak vengeful spirits will even disappear into thin air.

 

Could dad be in danger too?

 

Thinking of this, Yotsuya Miko's heart suddenly stopped beating.

 

Even if dad becomes a ghost, he is still a part of the family. If dad is harmed because of himself...

 

No!

 

Act quickly!

 

At the critical moment, Mitsuko's brain was spinning rapidly, she suddenly turned around and threw herself into Natsuki Amamiya's arms.

 

Really throw yourself into your arms!

 

"Eh eh eh?"

 

Lily Chuanhua opened her eyes wide, covered her cheeks with her hands, and spread her fingers: "They said you were just ordinary childhood sweethearts, and you all hugged each other!"

 

Yotsuya Miko's pretty face turned slightly red, and without caring so much, she quickly moved closer to Amamiya Natsuki's ear and whispered:

 

"Natsuki, don't hurt dad."

 

A faint fruity aroma poured into the tip of the nose, it was the smell of green apple shampoo. In addition, there was also the smell of strawberry cake, and the scent of cosmetics on Miko's body.

 

Natsuki Amamiya smelled the scent of Mitsuko and assured in a low voice, "I know."

 

The evil energy dissipation halo can be turned on or actively turned off.

 

Although there are many evil spirits in the real world, they are not so dense that they are everywhere in the streets and alleys. You just encounter one from time to time.

 

Therefore, Amamiya Natsuki is usually closed by default.

 

“Phew…"

 

After receiving the assurance, Yotsuya Mitiko couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, let go of Amamiya Natsuki, took two steps back, and distanced herself.

 

Facing the gossipy eyes of her friends, Yotsuya Miko raised her right hand, tucked her hanging hair behind her ears, and said nonchalantly:

 

"My foot slipped just now."

 

"Liar! There is neither water nor banana peels on the ground, so how can your feet be slippery?"

 

"Didn't stand firm."

 

"..."

 

Natsuki Amamiya put on her slippers silently.

 

At the same time, the ghost dad who saw his son had already walked up to the three of them, with a happy smile on his face:

 

"Miko has finally grown up."

 

After saying that, he looked towards Natsuki Amamiya:

 

"Natsuki, take good care of Miko, and get married as soon as you graduate from high school."

 

Hey, hey, isn't it too early to get married after graduating from high school?

 

You have become a ghost, so don’t worry so much!

 

After hearing her father's words, the tips of Yotsuya Miko's white and tender ears turned slightly red, and her face still had a nonchalant expression, as if she hadn't heard anything:

 

"Let's go to my room."

 

"..."

 

Follow Miko up the stairs and arrive at Miko's room.

 

"Hey~Miko's room is so ordinary."

 

Hana Yurikawa put her hands behind her back and gave her evaluation.

 

"I'm really sorry for being so ordinary."

 

Yotsuya Miko's tone was calm and she didn't care about her friend's comments at all. She took out the folding table from the corner and unfolded it steadily in the middle of the room.

 

"I thought there would be a super stuffed bear bigger than a human in Miko's room..."

 

"The big stuffed bear is super expensive, and it's hard to clean after it gets dirty." Yotsugamiko sat down on her knees and took out Daifuku from her school bag, "I don't like it at all."

 

Hana Yurikawa continued, "Why isn't there a poster of a beautiful girl on the wall, but a map of the world?"

 

"Only boys like to post beautiful girl posters." Yotsugamiko said with dark circles under her eyes, "Hurry up and sit down and study."

 

Hana Yurikawa sat down obediently, and while stroking the Akita dog's head, she looked at Natsuki Amamiya. The girl's curiosity was quite strong.

 

"Are there any posters of beautiful girls in Amamiya-san's room?"

 

"If you want to know, you can come to my room and play." Natsuki Amamiya said casually.

 

"Forget it." Lily Chuanhua covered her chest with her hands, "Mom said you can't just go to a strange boy's room to play, you might be in danger."

 

Amamiya Natsuki sighed in disappointment, with a faint tone, "It turns out that in the eyes of Hana Yurikawa-san, I am just a dangerous stranger."

 

"They are not strangers, Amamiya-san is already a friend." Hana Yurikawa hurriedly waved her hand, "...I will go to your room to play later!"

 

"I reject."

 

Natsuki Amamiya picked up the tea cup and took a sip of tea.

 

"Eh?"

 

"There are shady things in my room. It's really dangerous. Yuriikawa-san, it's better not to come."

 

"..."

8