Chapter 28: Zhuge Kaguya
59 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A short distance away.

Breathe and smell each other.

Looking at her clear reflection in Amamiya Natsuki's eyes, Shinomiya Kaguya finally realized that the distance between the two had unknowingly become super dangerous.

(Too close, too close, too close!)

(Will he suddenly come up?)

(Probably.)

(Hayasaka said that boys are beasts, and once their passion gets to them, they become super impulsive!)

(Will I get pregnant if he kisses me?)

As a boudoir girl who grew up in a 'sterile' environment, Shinomiya Kaguya has very little physiological knowledge. She still believes that boys and girls can get pregnant as long as they kiss on the lips.

Under the self-attack, the pretty face of the girl with long black hair and straight skin quickly turned red, just like the brilliant clouds in the summer evening, which surprised Amamiya Natsuki.

So... Shinomiya's blush just now was not because she wanted to sneeze, but because she was shy?

As for the Ice Sculpture Girl, I was told that I could pass the level of the Wraith Academy without any expression on my face, so why am I so shy now?

Natsuki Amamiya held his breath.

Not only did he not have the urge to get close to her, he even silently distanced himself.

That's all. If you bully Miko, you'll get a beating at most.

But if he bullies Kaguya-san, Amamiya Natsuki will probably appear in Tokyo Bay to feed the fish tonight.

Shinomiya Kaguya's long eyelashes trembled slightly, and she couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

Boom!

The door was suddenly kicked open.

"I, Chika Fujiwara, have returned!"

The girl named Cancer of the Earth's voice echoed throughout the room.

Natsuki Amamiya and Kaguya Shinomiya were startled, and at the same time they felt a subtle feeling of guilty guilt in their hearts, and their eyes suddenly crossed.

The game prompt appeared in front of Shinomiya Kaguya.

[The game failed, the progress has been cleared, please start the challenge again]

"Kaguya-chan, how's the mission going?"

Chika Fujiwara walked briskly to the two of them and asked crisply.

Shinomiya Kaguya closed her eyes, pressed her slender and white fingers like onions between her eyebrows, took a deep breath, and bit her lower lip: "The mission failed."

"Hey, how could it happen?" Fujiwara Chika was puzzled, "Why did it fail?"

A smile appeared on Shinomiya Kaguya's face, as if she was about to sign a hanging order, with a dangerous smile, "What do you think the reason is, Fujiwara-san?"

"Kaguya-chan's smile is so scary!"

Fujiwara Chika was startled, took two steps back, hid behind Amamiya Natsuki, and hugged his body with her hands, "It feels like a cat sees a hamster and wants to eat me in one bite."

Amamiya Natsuki said speechlessly: "It must be a mouse, right?"

"I don't want to be a mouse." Chika Fujiwara shook her head quickly, "It's ugly and dark. If I can be reincarnated in the next life, I will choose a hamster."

I didn't expect you to be a superficial person.

As the saying goes, a thick willow will make a dustpan and a thin willow will fight. Who in the world sees ugly men, and good looks are not reliable.

"It's normal for Kaguya-san to be angry." Natsuki Amamiya rubbed his sore eyes, "I'm angry too."

"Why?"

"The mission was almost completed, but you suddenly pushed the door open and barged in without saying hello, and now you have to start all over again."

"Oh, that's how it is." Fujiwara Chika hurriedly clasped her hands together and bowed to apologize. She had a very good attitude in admitting her mistake. "I'm sorry, Kaguya-chan. I forgot to knock on the door just now. It's all my fault. I'm willing to offer pudding as a sacrifice. Please forgive me."

"Pudding?"

Natsuki Amamiya's eyes moved slightly downward and landed on Chika Fujiwara's chest... The little bunny was so cute jumping around.

In a sense, it should be considered pudding, right?

"No pudding."

Shinomiya Kaguya gently rubbed the center of her eyebrows, exhaled softly, and suddenly felt Zhuge Kongming's helplessness and grief.

The stars fall in the autumn wind five feet away from the plain.

At the last moment of the Seven-Star Lantern's life, Wei Yan kicked it over and failed. Zhuge Cheng's mood at that time should be exactly the same as his own now, right?

The great cause has not been accomplished, and the Shu Han has not yet emerged.

So unwilling!

"Fujiwara-kun, remember to knock on the door before entering the house next time." Shinomiya Kaguya clenched her fists.

"I know, I promise to remember it." Fujiwara Chika walked to the side, as well-behaved as a husky, picked up the chocolate bar from before, and started eating it, "Kaguya-chan, you go ahead, there is still enough time for you to do it again. "

"No, it can't be done." Natsuki Amamiya shook his head and rubbed his eyes, "My eyes feel uncomfortable."

"Hey, Amamiya-san is gone so quickly?" Fujiwara Chika looked over in surprise, "It's only been a few minutes, so weak."

Your sister!

How weak are a few minutes? The silverback gorilla, the strongest primate on earth, can only last for tens of seconds!

Wait, I'm talking about staring time here.

Anyone who can stare without blinking for ten minutes is a ruthless person.

Chika Fujiwara continued, "When I think about problems, I often don't blink for hours..."

Liar!

The Guinness World Record-certified non-blinking holder only lasted for two hours at most. It took you several hours to break the world record easily!

"Blinking is an unconscious behavior of human beings. Just like breathing, it does not require thinking or taking initiative." Natsuki Amamiya looked at the innocent girl and couldn't help complaining, "In fact, humans blink more than ten times a minute. But few people even notice they blink, let alone remember how many times they blink."

"I literally can go hours without blinking."

Chika Fujiwara lay on the table, opening her eyelids with both hands. Her blue eyes were big and bright, and she was full of confidence: "If you don't believe it, Amamiya-san, you can verify it now."

"Go back to the classroom." Shinomiya Kaguya gently pressed her eyebrows, and her voice became cold again, "My eyes really need a rest."

"Oh well."

Chika Fujiwara regretfully agreed.

Natsuki Amamiya and the two girls walked out of the board game club and returned to the classroom one after the other.

The four morning classes passed by in a hurry.

Lunch break.

The break was only fifty minutes. Shinomiya Kaguya and Fujiwara ate their own lunches, while Amamiya Natsuki went to the school cafeteria for lunch. There was no chance to do tasks at noon.

In a blink of an eye, school is over.

"Kaguya-chan, we can't go to the activity room. Everyone has to go over to do club work." Chika Fujiwara suggested, "Can you and Amamiya-san stay in the classroom to do tasks?"

"Can."

Shinomiya Kaguya nodded lightly.

"I have to go to the board game department, so I'll leave first." Chika Fujiwara waved her hand and walked out the door, "Good luck."

"Remember to knock on the door." Natsuki Amamiya reminded, "Don't barge in suddenly."

"Received." Chika Fujiwara raised her hand in salute.

"..."

Natsuki Amamiya and Kaguya Shinomiya were the only two people left in the classroom.

Amamiya Natsuki stood up and walked to Kaguya and sat down at the table in front of the ice sculpture girl.

The three of them are classmates, Shinomiya Kaguya and Fujiwara Chika are at the next table, and Miko and Yurikawa Hana are in another classroom.

The two of them sat opposite each other across the desk.

"Kaguya-kun, can we start?" Natsuki Amamiya asked.

Shinomiya Kaguya said calmly: "Let's get started."

Eyes facing each other.

The classroom quickly became quiet.

The bright sunlight falls into the classroom and forms a bright channel in the air through the windows.

There was a gentle breeze.

I don't know whose textbook has not been put away, and the pages are rustling gently in the wind.

Amamiya Natsuki silently stared at the girl's beautiful ruby-like eyes, feeling empty and entering a state of meditation.

It's a pity that some people can't calm down.

After a while, a faint blush quietly appeared on Shinomiya Kaguya's pretty face.

Hey, hey, it's not even a minute yet, why are you blushing again?

If you continue like this, your image as an ice sculpture girl will really collapse!

Time passed quietly minute by minute.

This time there was a desk between them for support, and the distance did not shrink quietly like in the morning.

Seeing that the task was about to be completed, the buzzing sound of insect wings suddenly broke the silence.

"Eh eh eh?"

The girl's long and slightly curled eyelashes suddenly trembled.

8