Chapter 30: “One Hundred Days to Make a Rich Woman in Tokyo Fall in Love with Me”
58 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

""A Manual for Raising a Loyal Dog Boyfriend"...is there such a book?!"

 

Shinomiya Kaguya opened her eyes wide.

 

This is the first time she has seen the term 'loyal dog boyfriend', but it does not prevent her from understanding the meaning - if a boyfriend is raised as a loyal dog, is he a boyfriend or a pet?

 

"If there's a demand, there's a market." The blonde girl pulled out the lollipop from her mouth and made a soft 'pop' sound. She fiddled with her hair with her lily-white fingers, and stretched out her pink tongue as if no one was watching, gently licking the lollipop. The voice was calm, "I also saw "One Hundred Days to Make a Rich Woman in Tokyo Fall in Love with Me" and "Teaching You Step-by-Step How to Attack the Wife Next Door" in the bookstore..."

 

"Wait a minute, is there a strange book title mixed in?"

 

Shinomiya Kaguya couldn't help shouting.

 

She’s just a rich woman in Tokyo, but even she knows it’s too much to attack the wife next door!

 

"Don't worry about the details." The blond girl tilted her head and looked over, "After all, the eldest lady is a newbie in love with no experience at all. It is necessary to learn the development methods in the book, otherwise you can only watch the boy you like being robbed."

 

"You are thinking too much." Shinomiya Kaguya's pretty face turned slightly red and she retorted loudly, "I don't like him."

 

"The volume of your voice has nothing to do with your persuasiveness." The blond girl leaned against the door. "The eldest lady has been neglecting food and tea these days because of that boy. She even has dark circles under her eyes."

 

"That’s because……"

 

Shinomiya Kaguya bit her lower lip.

 

When she encountered a strange incident the day before yesterday, she told Hayasaka immediately, but Hayasaka didn't believe it at all. Without any evidence to prove herself, it was useless to say anything.

 

"Forget it, go home." Shinomiya Kaguya calmed down.

 

"Do you still want to read this book, Miss?" the blonde girl said lightly, "If you don't want to read it, I’ll throw it away."

 

Shinomiya Kaguya paused for a moment, silently took the book and put it into her bag, with a cool and calm look on her face, "It’s wrong to litter."

 

Forget about the loyal dog boyfriend, there must be ways to take advantage of others, and maybe she can learn a thing or two.

 

That's right.

 

Reading this book is just to make better use of that man!

 

"..."

 

On the way home, Amamiya Natsuki encounters Miko and Yurikawa.

 

"Good afternoon, Amamiya-san." The blond girl waved happily with a bright smile, which was completely different from the salty expression on Miko's face next to her. "Shall we continue studying together today?"

 

"Hiss…"

 

Miko raised her hand to cover her mouth and yawned. The dark circles on her face seemed to be getting heavier again.

 

Natsuki Amamiya walked to the two girls and looked at Miko, "Didn't you sleep well last night?"

 

"No."

 

Yotsuya Miko bit her lower lip in frustration.

 

Wraiths can pass through walls, and closing the door is completely useless. They are worse than flies and mosquitoes.

 

After Natsuki Amemiya left last night, Yotsuya Miko planned to have a good sleep, but an evil spirit with a face full of eyes walked in through the door, and then crawled under the bed in front of Yotsuya Miko as if no one was watching.

 

Don't dare to look. I dare not look at it at all.

 

Yotsuya Miko didn't know how long she lay there before she finally fell asleep. It was no surprise that the dark circles under her eyes were getting worse.

 

Talking all the way, we quickly reached the door of the house.

 

"Shall we study at Natsuki-san's house today?" Yurikawa raised her right hand and said in a clear voice.

 

Natsuki Amamiya turned to look over and said slowly, "It would be dangerous to go to a strange boy's home."

 

"It doesn't matter, Natsuki-san and I are already friends." Yurikawa smiled brightly and reached out to hug Miko's arm, "Besides, there is still Miko here, Natsuki-san will definitely not bully me."

 

Miko's eyes were empty and her voice was weak, "I'm sorry, I will choose to turn a blind eye."

 

"Eh, that's too much."

 

"..."

 

Natsuki Amamiya took out the key and opened the door, "Come in, the slippers are in the shoe cabinet, change them yourself."

 

Yotsuya Miko often came over to play, so she agreed and put on salted fish slippers.

 

"Thank you Natsuki-san."

 

Hana Yurikawa was quite polite. After changing her shoes, she carefully arranged the shoes of the three of them neatly, and then happily petted the dog.

 

"What do you want to drink?" Natsuki Amamiya opened the refrigerator, "There is barley tea, oolong tea, and cola."

 

Natsuki Amamiya paused.

 

When he opened the door and saw a ghost with a human head lying inside the refrigerator, he has to say that it was really shocking.

 

"Barley tea."

 

"Oolong tea."

 

The two girls said quickly.

 

Natsuki Amamiya had no expression on his face and turned on the evil spirit dispersing halo. The human-headed spirit in the refrigerator let out a hollow scream and turned into gray mist and began to dissipate.

 

It's just a matter of breaking into people's houses, but he actually dares to hide in the refrigerator and scare people, what a powerful Demon King!

 

Taking out the can of drink and handing it to Miko and Yurikawa, Amamiya Natsuki led the two girls up to the second floor and entered his room.

 

"Excuse me."

 

Hana Yurikawa followed Miko and walked in carefully, looking at the room environment with curiosity, "Hey, it's so clean. I thought it would be messy."

 

Amamiya Natsuki moved the folding table from the balcony, "Because I just cleaned the room yesterday."

 

"Eh?"

 

"The room is usually very messy, there is no place to stand, and supernatural events often occur."

 

"Anything supernatural?"

 

Hana Yurikawa clasped her hands in front of her chest and opened her eyes nervously.

 

Amamiya Natsuki began to narrate in a faint tone, "It was one day not long ago. I woke up in the morning and suddenly found that something very important was missing from the room. There was no sign of the door being opened, and the window was also missing. It was locked up tightly, proving that no outsiders had broken in, but the important thing could not be found anyway, as if it had quietly disappeared from the world..."

 

Hana Yurikawa unconsciously lowered her voice and asked timidly: "Could it be a ghost?"

 

Miko held her cheeks with her right hand and hit the nail on the head, "What did you throw away?"

 

"That's a good question." Amamiya Natsuki crossed her fingers with a serious expression, "I got up and got dressed that morning, but I only found one sock. The other sock disappeared and can't be found no matter what."

 

"Eh, it's actually a sock?"

 

Yurikawa opened her eyes in disbelief.

 

"Otherwise, what do you think it is?" Natsuki Amamiya asked.

 

The blond girl came back to her senses, her face bulged up like a hamster with its mouth full of melon seeds, "Natsuki-san is too much!"

 

"I'm extremely sorry." Natsuki Amamiya's face showed no guilt at all, "But I didn't lie. Socks that suddenly disappeared from the world are indeed one of the three most common supernatural phenomena in life."

 

Hana Yurikawa held the oolong tea in both hands and couldn't hold back her curiosity: "Well... what are the two remaining supernatural phenomena?"

 

Natsuki Amamiya looked at the blonde girl, "You want to know?"

 

"Uh-huh."

 

Yurikawa nodded quickly, the girl's eyes were full of curiosity.

 

Amamiya Natsuki looked away and took out the exercise book, "I won't tell you."

 

Hana Yurikawa complained with a puffed-up face, "Miko, classmate Natsuki is bullying, please hurry up and take care of him!"

 

Yotsuya Miko lay weakly on the table, like a salted fish, "I'm sorry, I can't control it."

6