the unwanted goddess
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chione walks quietly in the forest, the other gods who she played pranks for fun surround her with their ferocious gazes, "You, your antics and troubles are getting out of hand!" One of the gods said, the others start to scold her, and in the end they reach on their final judgement, her powers will be healed. Upon hearing this Chione ran away, far from the forest and reach to Anubis's temple. The temple is made of of the finest marble and limestone with the gold in its corners, giant statutes of Anubis's dog form are in both sides as if its guarding the temple. Chione stops walking to catch her breath when she heard foots from a tall man walking closer to her, it was night and the temple is dim but the tall man is holding a lamp, she freaked out thinking she is in great trouble. Anubis looks at her and laugh, "What nonsense have you done this time?" He asked, she didn't answer or make a move, "Tell me, I won't get mad" he said calmly, Chione breathe deeply and composed herself, "I didn't do anything yet" she said, Anubis don't believe it, "Please believe me... its just the gods will seal my power" Chione said shakily, Anubis sighed and hugged her hoping it would comfort her. He decided to let Chione stayed the night in his temple but still think of fixing  the current predicament.

0