Life Restart
163 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah...shit..." she felt so weak, her whole body was sore and weak, and her mind was dizzy.

Yun Yun tried hard to shake her head to wake herself up, but found that she couldn't do it at all!

Don't even move your head, she can't even open her eyes now! she can only try to remember what happened in her consciousness!

Maybe a second has passed, maybe an hour has passed! Yun Yun found that she was a little more awake, and she remembered the last moment in her memory!

"I...I seem to have been struck by lightning? Yes, yes!" she remembered...

Yun Yun is a child from a rural area. Her family makes a living by farming. Their life is below average, not even moderately prosperous, but they can still provide enough food and clothing!

Although she is a hermaphrodite, her parents have raised her as a girl since she was a child. Although she comes from a rural family, she is also an only child. The family has been reluctant to let her do farm work since she was a child. Basically, she lives a sheltered life.

When she grew up, her personality was like that of a girl. She is more introverted and not willing to interact with strangers. She also looks gentle and quiet! But when you are with friends you know well, you will be much more cheerful, eloquent, and even a little funny!

Yun Yun originally thought that that would be the case for the rest of her life, but all of this changed in 2004, when she was 16 years old!

Her father's legs were broken by some gangsters in the village! The reason is that Yun Yun's cattle ate some corn plants in the gangster's field!

After Yun Yun, who was still a freshman in high school, heard the news, she bought a switchblade on her way home from school! Although she had never fought much since she was a child, her father let others beat her, and she would take revenge no matter what!

With the passion of both a young male and female hormones, without telling her parents, she stabbed one of the men who beat her father several times!

Because it was a sneak attack, she ran away after stabbing them, but Yun Yun, who had never experienced such a thing, didn't know what to do as soon as the adrenaline wore off! In the end, she had to go home and tell her parents!

The whole family is an honest person, and her father was afraid that some people would retaliate against Yun Yun, so she sent her out of the county overnight and went to a relative's house in a city to escape. she couldn't go to school, so she worked there!

In the following years, Yun Yun worked outside all year round. Her parents would only visit her during the Spring Festival every year and would not let her go back at all!

She heard that after she left, her parents paid off the gangster and paid for the medical expenses, plus 100,000 dollars! With the conditions of her family at that time, she couldn't afford 100,000 dollars! Her parents must have borrowed from loan sharks, but her parents didn't tell her, so she didn't ask, she just worked hard to make money!

More than ten years have passed in the blink of an eye! It's already 2024!

Yun Yun is 35 years old. Her father's leg did not receive timely treatment because the money was too tight. Now she is limping and unable to do heavy work!

She shouldered all the burdens of the family by herself, but by society standards, without education, education, or skills, she really found a way to make a lot of money! Most of the girlfriends she had been with were dipped because of family conditions and her salary and income!

She has been walking around like this for more than a dozen years, and her edges have been smoothed by time!

In the morning, the company notified Yun Yun to go to the human resources department to settle her salary. She was fired! The reason is that she, the manager position, did not recruit new employees within a week. Such a bullshit reason!

In fact, she knew that the director fired her out because she had a concubine who wanted to be arranged here! Such is life!

Yun Yun has been used to it for more than a dozen years, and she thought it would be a good time to travel to relax. After so many years of running around for life, he has never experienced traveling around the country! Everything has been arranged, guide prepared, tickets for tomorrow morning!

That night, Yun Yun felt that after working hard in the capital for so many years, she had never truly seen the city. She bought a few bottles of alcohol, a pack of peanuts and a few ham sausages alone in the evening, carrying them in a plastic bag. Went upstairs.

The building she lives in has a total of 28 floors, and she lives on the 23rd floor. After thinking about it, she didn't go back to her room, but took the elevator directly to the 28th floor, then took the stairs to the top!

She found a few bricks and placed them in front of the railing at the edge of the roof, then put the things on the ground. Yun Yun sat down on the bricks, opened the packages of beer and peanuts, and drank by herself while blowing the evening breeze.

Looking at the city in front of her, looking at the heavens, and recalling her experiences over the years, as she drank a few bottles of beer, she lamented the injustice of God and the injustice of society. It's okay for bad people to bully good people! A good guy has to pay for beating a bad guy, and is afraid of retaliation! The common people who want to move up, and it is extremely difficult to climb up. Having money and connections is just a matter of words!

There were so many things that were suppressed in Yun Yun's heart, she just wanted to drink too much and forget them all! It's a pity that God is not kind and she hasn't finished drinking yet. With the clouds gathering at a fast pace, light rain began to fall from the clouds.

Yun Yun was already a little drunk and didn't care about the rain at all, and continued to drink on her own. At the end of the drink, she ran to the edge of the roof and yelled and roared crazily! It seems that through the rain and shouting, all the pain in her heart for so many years can be released!

Suddenly there was a "crack... click!" sound in the clouds, and Yun Yun lost consciousness. This was her last memory!

Yun Yun tried to open her eyes or move her body, but unfortunately she couldn't. she wanted to know what state she was in now? Is her body charred and soaked in the rain on the roof of the building? Or was she discovered by others and called 911, and is she receiving treatment in the hospital?

It must have been a long time since she fell into a coma, and she shouldn't still be getting wet on the roof! It should be in the hospital! But it was raining in the middle of the night, so who could go to the roof with nothing to do? Even if someone went to the roof of the building and found her struck by lightning and sent her to the hospital, emergency room treatment, the hospitalization would still cost a lot of money, even with insurance!

She has no friends at all. The capital is an indifferent city, and workers from rural areas rarely even visit their neighbors. Who would be so kind as to help her pay for her hospitalization? There are more and more thoughts, and the thoughts are getting more and more chaotic. Yun Yun only feels that her head has become dizzy again. She thinks too much, and her spirit has become chaotic. she can no longer organize effective thinking, and slowly returns to calmness. Fell asleep!

"I'm so thirsty! Huh? Why does it smell? It smells so bad! It's so disgusting!" With the stimulation of her senses, Yun Yun slowly opened her eyes! All you could see were corpses, and they were badly decomposed. A large number of corpses were densely covered with flies!

As an ordinary citizen living in the modern 21st century, Yun Yun had never seen such a scene before. She was so frightened that she stood up and wanted to escape. Maybe she was too weak and tripped under her feet. she could be said to be rolling and crawling. Ran more than 15 feet!

Yun Yun, who was still in shock, sat on the ground and breathed in fresh air. After about a minute, she finally calmed down and looked around carefully.

There is a forest in front of her, and she is in the forest, but the forest is not deep. From the side, you can see a dirt road. The road is very wide, about 25 meters long. She doesn't know where it leads. Behind her was a pile of dead people who had just crawled out. It was roughly estimated that there were more than a dozen corpses.

She lowered her head and looked at herself. her arms and legs were dark and thin. Yun Yun was sure that she had transmigrated! Which transmigrator in the novel is not awesome? How come she got such a big surprise first?

Looking at the torn, dirty and half-covered rags she was wearing, and feeling the empty and weak body in her belly, Yun Yun sighed, "Tsk! The body should be that of a little beggar who was thrown away after starving to death. there is a mass grave!"

Looking at her body, she must be about twelve or thirteen years old! Long-term malnutrition makes you thin and small! Through these observations, she was in no hurry to leave the forest.

First of all, with the forest, green environment, and these piles of mass graves of dead people, she knew that she must not have traveled to a modern technologically civilized society! It should be similar to that in ancient China. Anyway, it should be the kind where human life is worthless and death is in vain!

She still doesn't know what kind of world it is. The top priority now is to solve the problem of survival. Since the original owner of her body starved to death, it means that food is not easy to come by!

Yun Yun thought to herself, "she doesn't even have enough to eat! she doesn't seem to have the professional knowledge and skills in any area! If she meets someone again who is unhappy and beats her to death, wouldn't my new life be in vain?! After all, human life is not valuable. ah!"

she still had to think of other ways. As she spoke to herself and checked her pants to feel both genitals were still there. Yun Yun stood up and walked deeper into the forest step by step. She didn't dare to go too far, she just wanted to see if she could find some berries or something nearby to eat . Taking five steps, she looked back at the dirt road behind her through the sunlight, for fear of losing her way!

2