V3_Chapter 7: Seidou’s Buster Call!
39 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

V3_Chapter 7: Seidou’s Buster Call!

In the first half of the second inning, Seidou High School attacked.

No Out, no one on base.

It’s the eighth batter's turn to hit, Shiratsu.

It’s not like Seidou High School’s offense this Inning has just begun.

Before that, they had four straight hits and four Runs.

This included a three-run Home run by Sawamura, and because of this home run, Sawamura was replaced down the mound ahead of schedule.

After Shiratsu came on the field, he was very uncomfortable facing Minamidaira’s Submarine pitching.

Ping!

The white ball flew after being hit and got into the gap in the defense of Maimon High School.

Shiratsu took this opportunity to hit first base.

No Out, runner at first base!

Right now, the catcher of Maimon High School was numb.

This is already the fifth one!

Even if it is by luck, it was time for them to get one Out.

No, none at all.

Five hits in a row without a single Out.

It felt as if the attack of Seidou High School would never stop.

Ping!

At the critical moment, Sakai looked at the other party with eyes full of pity and gave them a slow high fly. (Sakai who is aggrieved: No!)

SNAP!

“OUT!”

One Out, runner at first base.

Seidou High School has finished the first round, and the second round has begun.

“Hyaa-ha-haa!”

Kuramochi took the strike zone at this moment.

Since being resolved, he has been getting himself ready for revenge.

Nevertheless, even if he had such a plan in his mind Kuramochi never thought that his chance for revenge would come so soon.

However, he will never say no to it!

Ping!

On the first pitch, Kuramochi hits the ball directly in front of the pitcher.

When seeing this ball, Maimon’s catcher was still very excited.

The bouncing ball from the front of the pitcher, if this is handled properly, is a double play!

“Pass second base!”

Shiratsu ran to the base one step ahead, and the pitcher received the ball and passed the second base. Is there still time?

“Safe!”

In addition, it was too late for them to stop Kuramochi.

Like a cheetah, Kuramochi rushed to first base.

Even if Minamidaira catches the ball and passes the first base directly, he may not be able to stop Kuramochi, let alone pass the second base first, and then let the second base pass the first base…

Because of the failure of the double play of Maimon High School, the situation became one Out, and runners at first and second base.

In the stands, the spy of the Sankou High School shook his head.

‘They are completely being led by the nose!’

The fielders from Maimon High School are really thinking too much about the runners and want to make a double play.

One out, runner at first and second base.

“Second Batter, second baseman, Kominato-kun.”

Kominato Ryosuke walked up to the strike zone with a smile and hit again in the direction where he was shut out before.

This time, the baseball lands.

“Fallen there, got up from there too.”

Ryosuke went to base, and Kuramochi and Shiratsu each advanced one base.

One Out, full base!

“Third Batter, center, Isashiki-kun.”

And now, it was Isashiki’s turn at bat.

“Oraaaaa!”

Ping!

With Isashiki’s roar, he hit the outfield.

Shiratsu and the fast Kuramochi went straight back to home plate.

Ryosuke also ran to third base with the advantage of running first.

One out, runner at first and third base.

The total score becomes 0:6!

In this inning, Seidou High School scored six points.

Moreover, that’s not all.

“Fourth batter, first baseman, Yuuki-kun.”

Minamidaira and Maimon High School catcher, who had been completely frightened, of course, did not dare to fight head-to-head with Tetsuya at a time like this.

“BALL!”

“BALL!”

“BALL!”

“BALL!!”

“Walk to Base!!!”

Tetsuya is sent directly to the base.

The situation has changed again, One out, full base.

“Fifth batter, third baseman, Masuko-kun.”

“Ugaah!”

Masuko made a heavy swing and hit a slow hit to the outfield.

SNAP!

“OUT!”

Although Masuko was shut out by the outfielder, Ryosuke ran back home in one breath because of the distance.

Back in the rest area, Masuko also saw Kataoka’s cold face.

“What were you thinking about just now?”

Kataoka asked sharply.

Masuko’s heart throbbed when asked.

Although he didn’t swing a full swing, the moment he hit, he was thinking of hitting a home run.

Thinking of this, he bowed his head in shame.

Kataoka snorted coldly: “Don’t be influenced by that stinky boy Sawamura, continues attack, and really tear the opponent’s defense, this is the true style of Seidou.”

“Yes, sir!”

Two Outs, a runner on first and second base.

Because Kominato Ryosuke ran back to home plate, the score became 0:7!

Chris came in and hit a hit that sent Isashiki back to home plate.

0:8!

Two Outs, a runner at first and third base.

“Seventh batter, pitcher, Sawamura-kun!”

The attack returned to Sawamura.

Miyamoto led the Guards and waited in full force. When Sawamura got to base, they began to shout.

“Sawamura, Sawamura!!!”

“Demon Lord!!”

They were still a beat behind Brotherhood of Red Heart.

“BALL!”

“BALL!”

“Walk to Base!!!”

Sawamura enjoyed the same treatment as Tetsuya and was directly Walked.

In the end, Seidou’s score stayed here and did not continue to expand.

‘Even so, Seidou’s attack power is scary enough.’

The investigation team of the Sankou High School and Inashiro Industrial looked at it and thought at the same time.

Although the opponent is indeed not strong, it is definitely not the kind of team that can be ravaged like this.

Maimon High School is somewhat good too.

Nevertheless, even the somewhat good Maimon, did not even survive a round of lineup in Seidou’s hands. (A round refers to a round of nine batters)

They were completely defeated!

As expected of Seidou High School, which is famous for its lineup, this current lineup is really scary.

Finally, after exhausting all efforts, Maimon High School finally scored three outs and ended the inning.

The rest area of ​​Seidou High School.

Kataoka’s eyes swept across the faces of Tanpa and Kawakami and finally fell on Furuya.

Tanpa and Kawakami are experienced enough, and their strength is very stable.

A minute before, he and Ochiai talked about it and Ochiai considered the scouting teams of the other Powerhouses.

Therefore, Kataoka decided it was more appropriate to give this opportunity to Furuya, to make the future opponents focus on him and stop the other teams from getting more information on his pitchers.

“Furuya, prepare yourself and start playing from this inning.”

On the bench, Furuya Satoru stood up and respectfully nodded to Kataoka.

In the second half of the second inning, Maimon High School attacked.

At the beginning of the inning, the commentator announced Seidou’s substitution order.

Pitcher Sawamura moved to the outfield, and Sakai's outfield was substituted.

And was replaced by pitcher No. 18 Furuya Satoru.

They saw Seidou change pitchers.

The resting area of ​​Maimon High School, which had been lifeless, suddenly came to life.

“Seidou really underestimated us, thinking that the victory was locked, so they changed that monster pitcher. Let us teach them how cruel high school baseball is. In the high school game, even if the score is behind at the beginning of the game, the score can be reversed slowly later. This is not the end. Children, we still have a chance. Don’t despair!!!”

3