Foreword
63 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year 3674, planet Centurion.

The sky began to turn purple and a meteor shower began to fall for hours, it causing space-time to break, dimensional cracks emerged from which an energy called soul leaked.

Animals and plants evolved, they gained skills and wisdom, and other species emerged from the fissures. The weaker ones had the ability to break rocks in one attack, plus they are smarter stronger cons, more so than humans.

Light weapons, which were the most powerful weapons in existence, could not harm these new creatures. Dead bodies were everywhere. The survivors went on underground, dying on what little food they could find at the expense of the people dying to get it.

Until more than a year later a scientist named Allen Derfrox discovered that humans had also changed but it was not their physique that was strengthened but their soul, and thanks to they managed to contract with the beasts so that they will fight for them. This is how the first tamers emerged.

From the age of fifteen the soul stabilizes as to make your first contract, but the energy is only enough to make a contract with a beast in its infancy and as your beast grows stronger your energy-soul grows too and with them you can make more contracts. Hired beasts can be stored in the soul space where they can rest and recover faster. It took fifteen years to gain enough land to be able to build cities again but by then the population it had declined by sixty percent and in many places not a single person was left alive.

Once the first reconquest was over, the countries emerged: Blue Star, Aquilea, Line, Vimeo and the Algerian Republic. And they all formed the Tamer Guild.

 

3