Chapter 09
628 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yui stiffened for a moment, then quickly turned her head back to see that Yuu had closed his eyes and was leaning back in his chair.

Inside, however, she was in shock. Huh? What does he mean? She was an anime heroine?! When did her peaceful life take such a strange turn?!

She remembered the words she had heard in her mind earlier. The voice had said that this was a supernatural world of ecchi anime and huge breasts. This left her dumbfounded. The voice even claimed to have opened a portal between dimensions to reach this world!

Of course, at first, she thought it was a joke. Until she suddenly realized that someone could talk inside her head... If this wasn't something supernatural, how could it be explained?

She was scared; it's true. But she decided to stay calm and carry on as normal. Whether magic existed or not, it was something she could not control. She would just live each day and try to please others and herself, as she always had.

And if this world were an anime world? She didn't really care. She felt completely real. Besides, she was just a character who didn't even appear in the anime.

'So he's... the owner of the voice?'

While it was true that there were differences between his real voice and his inner voice, it was undoubtedly him. Although the voice in her mind sounded cold and terrifying, the person she was looking at seemed quite normal.

Perhaps too normal, and not his appearance, which was anything but normal. How could someone with a seemingly emotionless inner voice display such a beautiful smile? It was obvious that he was wearing a mask!

Still, what shocked her the most was the realization that the protagonist of her weird school romance anime had been sitting in her class all this time. How could she have imagined that the boy with the dead fish-eyes was a protagonist?!

However, there was one detail that she needed to clarify right away. What does Yuu mean? She would fall in love with him? That was absurd!

Yes, she was grateful to Hachiman for saving her dog from being run over. And she even felt bad when he broke his leg because of it. But she only made him bento out of gratitude, not because she felt anything else!

Yui almost ran over to Yuu to grab him by the collar and shake him to clarify this rather important point. After all, her reputation in the class was not something to be taken lightly.

'Ah, right. He said I would fall in love, not necessarily right now... That means there's still history to be written before that happens, right?'

But it was another sentence that almost made her tear her hair out!

A sad ending?! Would she be the one to get run over by a truck after being rejected by the boy she loved? Or would another heroine manage to snatch her beloved in the last chapter? She didn't want to be the tragic heroine of a light novel!

Who had been the cruel author who had written her fate that way?! Although she was usually kind, right now she wanted to curse that author.

She narrowed her eyes in Hachiman's direction. She was not going to let some unknown author decide her life. Then she turned her attention back to Yuu.

If this handsome boy hadn't opened her eyes, she would never have realized that she was trapped in an anime plot.

Of course, she still had many doubts about everything she had heard. To accept that her life was part of a work of fiction was hard to believe.

However, she noticed that Yuu didn't seem to realize that she could hear his thoughts.

So the likelihood that it was all a lie or a joke was quite low. Which meant that her future was practically already written, and she didn't like that.

Yui's look became more determined. She brought a hand to her breast, let out a warm breath, and silently motivated herself. She decided that she would approach the new student at the right time.

After all, one of her goals was to establish good relationships with all of her classmates.

Meanwhile, Hyoudou Issei was going through a puzzling experience.

Sitting at his desk, his face suddenly fell to the table. From everyone else's perspective, he simply looked exhausted and had fallen asleep.

But at that very moment, the clouds in the sky opened up, and something broke out of them. This invisible thing pierced cleanly through the ceiling of the classroom and entered directly into his body.

Issei began to convulse for a few seconds before becoming motionless. Suddenly, his eyes opened, and he looked around in confusion. Although he recognized the classroom, he felt as if he had woken up in an unfamiliar place after being abducted.

"Where am I? Ugh!"

At that moment, he held his head in his hands, his face contorted into a grimace of pain. It felt as if a hammer was mercilessly pounding on his skull while his mind was flooded with an enormous amount of information.

"This... this can't be." He muttered to himself, lightly massaging his forehead.

It was true. He was a reincarnate. Issei, who was now in a daze, was actually a normal Earth boy. Until recently, a truck had hit him and sent him to the Isekai.

'My name is Issei Hyoudou. I'm a student at Kuoh Academy, and I spend my time watching porn videos... I'm known throughout the school as one of the Perverted Trio.'

But something didn't fit. If he was hit by a truck on Earth, how did he end up here? And if his soul had really transmigrated, what kind of abilities had he gained?

He was extremely excited that he was actually going to an isekai!

The flood of thoughts was overwhelming. Issei was on the verge of a mental breakdown when suddenly, memories clicked into place. He jumped to his feet, mouth agape.

"W-What the hell?!" He shouted, drawing all eyes to him as even the teacher fell silent.

The pieces of the puzzle quickly fell into place in Issei's mind. This world was the universe of the High School DxD anime!

He couldn't help but laugh out loud, ignoring the strange looks of the rest of the class. He had been reincarnated in his favorite anime! Such a revelation would have made any Otaku go crazy.

"That's enough, Hyoudou!" The teacher's stern voice interrupted his mad laughter. He looked over to see her looking at him sternly, banging on the table to emphasize her anger.

Issei smiled and said, "Sorry, sorry, but I just found out the truth of this world!"

To no one's surprise, no one else seemed to know what he was talking about. Instead, they all looked at him as if he were a circus clown.

Although the others looked at him as if he were crazy, Issei no longer paid any attention to them. His mind was preoccupied with his situation.

[Ha ha ha ha! How is this possible? I've actually been reincarnated into the world of High School DxD after my death! Not only that, but I've been reincarnated into the protagonist's body!]

[The original Issei was too shy and virginal. Despite being a pervert, he never took advantage of his closeness to girls beyond touching their hot, huge breasts]

[But not anymore! Now that I'm the leading man, I won't miss this golden opportunity to become the real Harem King!]

His brown eyes sparkled with life—any other otaku in his situation would do the same!

[Wait for me, Rias Gremory! With my Sacred Gear, I'll come as your knight in shining armor to rescue you from your arranged marriage to Riser. And soon you'll be my wife—not only you, but also Akeno Himejima, Sona Sitri, and all the other beauties. I'll fuck them all and let them join my harem!]

Join my Patreon to read advanced chapters!

www.patreon.com/OlwinMoriarty

28