Idea 1: DxD transmigration: Humanoid Monster Hunter Elder Dragon Disufiroa n stuff~.
717 9 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A deep, distinctively non-human, growl escaped my lips as my eyes fluttered open. I blinked numbly at the crystal clear sky above me, stars twinkling as if they were welcoming me.

Tilting my head against what I assumed was grass I asked, "The fuck is this? Where is my roof?"

My eyes widened at hearing my voice, and I quickly sat up bringing my clawed hand to my throat. I pause in my panic and look down at my hand thinking, 'Claws?'

Raising my other hand, I look at both of them and ask with pure confusion, "Why do I have claws? And white scales?!"

As my panic started to grow, I suddenly heard a load thump behind me along with a deafening crash. Looking behind me, I gawk at the extreme amounts of damage that seemed to be expanding from my behind. A swish sound and movement quickly caught my eye however. Looking down slightly I, and the moving object, froze.

Blinking in disbelief, I reach for the object and pat it gently. Much to my dismay I was able to feel said pat. My shoulders slump as I said, "Great. I have a tail as well. And wings... How am I a damn dragon girl?!"

Looking back up at the devastation I unintentionally wrought I grimaced as I whispered, "That's going to attract a lot of attention... Damn, at least I am strong though. That is at least a kilometer long gash in the land."

With a sigh, I stood up and began to look over my body in its entirety. I was most definitely a dragon girl now, as I was naked and yet not exposed. I had very little skin actually on display, as I had a lot of scales coving most of my body. Beautiful white scales, with some red here and there as well. Looking at my wings, they looked exceedingly strong, with a golden membrane that reflected the light causing a rainbow effect on them. Covering the top of my wings, was what seemed to be... ice?

Poking the ice however, caused me to throw away the idea that it was basic magical ice. There was something special about this ice. For one, it was almost purl in colour and seemed the thrum with some kind of contained power. Now that I was paying more attention, I also noticed that the top of my new tail was covered in this ice spikes. While the tip was completely encased in the stuff.

The other interesting I noted was that my scale "bra" was topped with a glowing blue. And that I had several "cracks" between my scales that had a blue light gently pulsing.

With a sigh I mumbled, "I wish I had a mirror so I could-"

Before I could even finish complaining, suddenly a perfectly clear and reflective slab of ice shunted itself out of the ground in front of me.

Mouth wide open at what just happened, I quickly forced myself to focus. Shelving my obvious use of magic or something, I looked at my reflection. What gazed back was a very beautiful dragon lady. I had not noticed it before, but I am rather tall. Like, at least 3 meters tall or nearly 10 feet. I smiled as I was a big girl now~.

I couldn't tell how big my bust was because of my scale armour, but it was a fair size most likely. Honestly, I was a dragon girl super model. Which, considering I was transmigrated by some R.O.B. checks out.

What really took my breath away is the crown of horns I had on my head. I had six long thorns growing angled away from my face, with a much larger and pronounced seventh horn in the middle. I also noted that horn was also covered in my ice.

I had more scales under my eyes that grow along my face to the back of my neck. My jaw was also covered in that glowing blue scales my "bra" had. I also didn't notice it till now, somehow, but my skin wasn't actually white. It was red.

Leaning closer to the mirror, I couldn't help but be enchanted by my own eyes. A black sclera and golden eyes. Which were also glowing with power, much to my delight!

Satisfied with my inspection, I looked at the mirror itself. I was surprised when it suddenly appeared like that, but I really shouldn't have. I am a dragon girl now after all! I frowned though, as I had no idea how I had done that. Peering into the mirror, I decided to go with the simplest idea I had. I simply willed the ice to shatter and vanish.

And much to my glee, it did! With a soft sound of glass shattering, the whole thing crumpled into a fine mist and quickly vanished. Crossing my arms against my armoured chest, I thought, 'Is my magic purely will based? But, I also don't feel anything like mana in my body. And is ice the only thing I can summon?'

With an interested hum, I started to play with my magic... or what ever it was.

After several hours of playing, I mean training, I had discovered that I could only control three "elements." Ice, fire, and some third one. I honestly had no idea what it was, only that I could control is easily and it was dark purple in colour. I was going to simply call it dark magic or something, but it didn't feel like that. It felt primal, dangerous, unchained. Draconic. So that is what I ended up calling it, "Dragon Element."

And much to my admittedly childish glee I was able to freely combine them at will, or use them separately. Another thing I noticed while playin- training, was that I was not getting tired. Whatever I was doing, it might not be magic. Or at the very least, I had unlimited mana. The details didn't bother me to much though, so I didn't worry about that.

The final thing I noticed is that when I use my abilities, it wrecks havoc on the environment. I was not able to control the temperature of either elements, and that was a problem for everything around me. As I was throwing around my abilities and fooling around with them, the trees and grass around me started to rapidly die and crumble away.

While the fire and ice really fucked with everything, it was the dragon element that took front stage for me. It was gradually transforming the land around me into some lifeless purple like stone. Ironically, I started to feel more and more comfortable when this stone started claim a wider and wider area around me. By the time I was done exploring my powers, there was nothing but this purple stone for at least a full kilometer in all directions. And, randomly, large crags had formed all over as well.

I could only smile wryly as I mumbled, "Well, place looks like a dead world now, but it is so comfortable here. Though, I better get a move on it. No idea where I am, or how the denizens of this world will-"ย ย 

I was interrupted when a little girl was suddenly standing in front of me. Blinking at her horrible state of dress, my eyes widened when I recognized her. With a healthy dose of caution I asked, "Are... are you Ophis, the dragon of infinity?"

The little girl, who was actually one of the top existences in the world of DxD, nodded at me and said, "Hn. You, do not belong."

Nodding my head I asked, "That's true. But, is that also a problem?"

She simply stood therefor a few seconds before she shook her head and said, "No."

Slowly nodding me head I asked, "If I may? How do I measure up to the denizens of this world?"

Ophis tilted her head as she looked me over before answering, "Strong. Only Red Devil can fight you."

With a hum I asked, "And how easily could he kill me? And by Red Devil do you mean Sirzechs?"

With another nod she answered, "Hn. Sirzechs. Can't kill you. Immortal, like Baka Red and me."

Blinking dumbly at her with my jaw dropped I could only mutter, "eh?"

Ophis then raised her hand and a purple magic circle with two dragons eating their tails shaped like an infinity sign appeared.

As it started to glow brighter I only had time to say "Oi!" before a beam of pure magic enveloped me and my world went dark.

I suddenly felt someone gently poking my cheek. With a groan, I opened my eyes to a familiar stary sky. Looking to my left to see who was poking my cheek, I wasn't all surprised to see that it was Ophis.

Another groan escaped my lips before I asked, "Why did you do that? Getting disintegrated really hurts you know?"

She tilted her head and answered, "Faster to show. You, are strong."

Letting out a pained sigh as I sat up I said, "Well, it hurt like hell. Please don't do that again."

Seeing her shake her head out of the corner of my eye she said, "Can not anymore. My magic, immune now."

My head snapped to her so fast that I swore I heard the sound barrier groan. Looking at her in confusion I asked, "What do you mean I am immune?"

My eyes widened when she raised her hand again and a very familiar circle formed and started to glow. However, this time when the beam of magic hit me, I felt nothing. As the power flowed over me, I looked down and noticed not an once of damage was being delt. A few seconds later the beam subsided to reveal the little girl standing there with her hand still raised.

As she lowered her hand she said, "Immune."

With an exasperated sigh I said, "So I see."

She stepped back as I stood up and dusted my self off. Not that there was any dust on me after her last "demonstration." Turning to her I asked, "What now?"

Tiling her head slightly to the right she asked, "Kill Baka Red?"

I just gave her a deadpan stare in response.

45