Idea 7: A Phoenix (Force) needs no cultivation~.
534 45 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My eyes whipped open, and even though I saw what I assume roof of rock I was smiling wide. Even as I sat up and confirmed I was in a cave, the smile never left my lips. I had made out like a bandit with my gacha rewards!

I was to chicken, heh, to take the wheel that would add a debuff for better chances at a powerful reward on the power wheel. But, I am even more glad I didn't as I got exactly what I wanted. I am now the Phoenix Force. Not a host, but the actual Phoenix. Then my luck struck gold again on the body wheel. I managed to get "Jean Grey: True Perfect Host." 

So not only was I THE Phoenix, but my body was the absolute perfect host! And the best part, I didn't need to train my powers as it just came naturally to me as the Phoenix Force. Even easier than breathing!

My starting world was a moot point, because as the Phoenix Force I was beyond space time. I could go to any point in any time and space in the multiverse that was under my purview. But I think I'll stay in this world for a while anyway. It was titled as a "Generic Cultivation world" and I've always wanted to slap some young masters and their family tree~.

I willed a mirror into existence and looked over my new body.

 

Source: https://forum.netmarble.com/futurefight_en/view/87/1643184

 

My smile was positively massive as I very much enjoyed what I was looking at. I'll stand out like a soar thumb with clothes like these, but what do the opinions of mortals matter to a Phoenix? And I was very much in love with how my cape became Phoenix feathers and were literally on fire. Even if said fire gave off no heat or light.

Leaning in, I was able to see the face of my Phoenix body in my eyes, looking back at me. It was a little weird having two bodies, technically, but I'm quickly getting used to it. The other aspect of my body I was infatuated with was my hair, and how it looked like flowing flames.

Over all, 10/10 would engage in selfcest if it was an option~. With a sly smirk I thought, 'Which it is~.'

Shaking my head and mentally hitting myself with the horny bat, I started to make my way out of the small cave I was in. Stepping out, all I saw before me was a vast unending forest. With a sigh I mumbled to myself, "Yeah, not going to walk though that shit. Let's see... ah, there."

With a simple flex of my new powers, I was now standing in a rather large city that was several thousand kilometers away from where I woke up. It seems this world was stupidly massive....

My teleportation did not go unnoticed either, as I was not subtle about it AT ALL. I quite literally appeared in a sprout of flame. Ignoring the rabble around myself, I started to make my way towards the source of an interesting smell. While I didn't need any of the boring necessities that my old self needed, I would be a bold face liar if I said food still didn't interest me~.

Soon enough, I found myself entering a quaint little shop that smelled truly delectable. Credit where it was due, the owner of the shop froze momentarily as I entered, but quickly collected himself and showed me a genuine smile as he said, "Greetings most Venerable One! How may I be of service to your esteemed self?"

Rewarding his respect and professionalism with a genuine smile of my own I answered, "I would like what ever is the source of that wonderous smell if you would."

He bowed deep and said, "It would be my absolute pleasure! It will take but a moment. Please take a seat and I will deliver it to you."

Giving him a nod, I made my way to one of the tables on the side meant for couples or solo's. As I looked around, the smell from before was getting more intense as he was making a fresh batch of what ever it was. I could only wonder why such a place like this was empty, and so I decided to find out why.

I mentally rolled my eyes as I thought, 'He's being suppressed from the local sect because he refused to offer up his daughter to the young master of the Sect leader. How... expected. And boring.'

A tiny smirk formed on my lips as I mulled over the idea of using that sect as my "introduction" to the world. With a gentle nod I decided to do just that depending on how his cooking was. If it was as stellar as everyone thought about it, I would wipe out the sect personally.

Several minutes later, the gentleman appeared while carrying a large bowl of what seemed to be noodles. As he sat it down before me he bowed deeply and said, "Here you are, Venerable One. One house special! It is made with 1000 year old Yin noodles and 5000 year old Spirit Yax king, with home made sauces and spices. Please, enjoy!"

He bowed again, and left me to my meal. I took a peak into his mind at what exactly the noodles and meat were, and it was just your classic cultivation nonsense ingredients. They got better the older they were. Interestingly enough though, he hunts the Yax's himself, so that was at least interesting. They were as big as a trailer from my old world and just as mean as a mamma bear after her cubs. The main reason he is only being suppressed by that sect and not out right murdered for his refusal.

Mentally shrugging, I didn't even bother with the chop sticks and just mentally levitated a small portion into my mouth. My eyes quite literally lit up in flames as I bit down. This was quite literally the best thing I have ever eaten, bar none. This man was a master of his craft! It took a small amount of effort to suppress a moan, I won't lie~. It took considerably more effort to not eat like a savage and keep myself at a respectable pace.

It only took me a few minutes to finish, and I was a little sad when I was done. But, I had to hold myself back for now. After all, I have a sect to destroy. I stood up and walked over to the main counter and said, "That was even more delicious than I was expecting. Truly, one of the best things I have ever eaten. Thank you."

The man beamed me a large smile and then bowed deeply and said, "This one thanks the Venerable One for her high praise!"

I chuckled a little and waved my hand, causing a large platinum coin to appear in front of him. His eyes bugged out as I said, "A master of his craft should be paid as such. I will not take no as an answer. Do you need me to escort you to the bank to deposit that?"

He quickly shook his head and bowed deeply and said, "I thank you from the bottom of my heart, Venerable One!! Thank you, thank you!" As he stood back up he continued, "I thank you for your continued generosity to this little one, but I will be fine to deposit it on my own."

I gave him a smile and a nod before turning around to leave. With a wave of my hand I casually said, "And do not worry about the Jade Falcon Sect. I take offence at their actions towards a pure soul such as yourself."

I smirked as I felt how dumbfounded he was at my statement, but then turned my attention to the two idiots in front of me. They both had green training gi's on, with a falcon carrying a sword as their sigil on the left side of the chest. They both had their arms crossed and looked rather cross with me. The taller one of the two narrowed his eyes and said, "I was wondering what kind of bitch would say something like that about our glorious sect. You look impressive, but I feel nothing from you, no cultivation. You are courting death with words like that when you are only a lowly mortal."

I couldn't help it but laugh at his cliche line and the fact he actually said the line! As I laughed at him, the smaller one yelled, "What's so funny, mortal?! Or, did you snap because you tried to act cool only to find out how high the mountain of heaven truly is?"

I wiped a single flaming tear away from my eye while still lightly chuckling as I said, "Burn."

They both looked confused before they spontaneously burst into flames and high pitched screams. The light show only lasted for a second before not even their ashes were left. The only evidence of their existence were the shadows that seemed to have been "burnt" onto the ground permanently.

A cruel smile formed on my lips as I looked into the distance at the mountain this sect made their home. My body suddenly burst into a huge flame tornado before a birds cry echoed out and a massive Phoenix took form above the city. Soon I was bigger than the city I was in, and with a single flap of my massive wings, I was in hovering in front of the sect.

I released another deafening chirp as I loomed over the now tiny mountain as my form kept growing. I sent out a telepathic message to everyone on the mountain, "Mortals of the Jade Falcon Sect! You have been judged, and have been found wanting. Only the innocent will survive."

And then a folded my wings around the entire mountain with ease. A sect of thousands was reduced to five. Only five were not garbage, and deserved a chance at change. It was no surprise that they were "lowly" outer disciples who only joined the sect with in the last three years. Garbage conditioning creates more garbage after all~.

A final cry, and my form condensed back into my human body. Looking at the five fearful survivors I simple said, "And then there were five."

38