Chapter 11: Playing With Children
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The audience around the city square was still on fire even though the fight between Wu Feng and Zi Shuang already ended. Most of the fired-up people in the audience were all obviously men, young and old alike.

Seeing Yu Da-Xia's bountiful chest weaving from side to side as she walked with grace. Her pristine white skin seemed to have no blemish. With every gesture, she only became more enticing. Some even had an erection just from looking at her alone.

"Oh my god, Yu Da-Xia is as beautiful as a fairy; this is too much even for someone like me. If I can have that kind of woman as a wife or even sleep with her for even one time, I would die happy and smiling in my grave."

A lustful middle-aged man said in the crowd.

"Shut your filthy mouth; why don't you first look at yourself before saying that? Even dreaming of something like that is too distasteful, shut up and just watch." A young woman near roared with fury. Disgust and hate laced her words.

A genius disciple from the Nine Flower Valley such as Yu Da-Xia would naturally have many young girls idolizing her. The Nine Flower Valley only takes up women, and being a part of the three great sects of the Jade Province, many young girls would have this Sect in their line of sight.

"Miss Yu Da-Xia, you are too awesome and beautiful; take the number one spot from the other contenders. Show them the might of women!"

"Yu Da-Xia is so awesome, that young man named Wang Xue or whatever should be feeling extremely lucky being able to fight against her."

Everyone had their own opinions. The majority of the opinion was that Yu Da-Xia was an ethereal beauty.

Standing before Yu Da-Xia now, Wang Xue's thoughts and opinions actually changed, 'She's more lackluster now. Could use more maturity, in my opinion.'

Wang Xue could hardly care about the girl in front of him. His eyes were cold and uninterested; he was indifferent to what he saw. His disinterest in her reflected how much he respected the entire event.

'Let's get this over with.'

Wang steadied himself and took a battle stance; he planned to end the bout as soon as possible.

Yu Da-Xia took out a green whip from her storage bracelet; her venomous gaze to Wang Xue was like looking at the prey she was about to kill, 'You dare to act this way in front of me, you filthy trash? You should be bowing down and worshipping me in awe; how dare you look at me like that?'

With a flicker of her wrist, the whip moved like a snake aiming for Wang Xue's neck.

Jumping backward, Wang Xue effortlessly dodged Yu Da-Xia's attack.

When Wang Xue jumped backward, a smirk appeared on Yu Da-Xia's pretty face. Using her heavenly essence and turning her flexible wrist by twisting and turning, the whip started pursuing Wang Xue like it had eyes of its own.

Wang Xue noticed so without wasting any unnecessary movements, he tapped his right foot on the ground and dashed to the left, then to the right, back, front… Wang Xue was moving around, trying to avoid the whip that was hunting him.

His breathing soon turned ragged, and bullets of sweat appeared on his forehead.

Yu Da-Xia could see him slowing down, and his expressions say it all.

She smirked; she could already see the end of the haughty man before him.

'All man before me, and so will you!'

He moved a total of thirty-eight times, trying to dodge all of the whips moving around. 'This should be enough.' He thought.

'Haha! How do you like my Bloody Viper? I will make you bleed!' Yu Da-Xia kept her calm smile on her face, but inside her mind, she was already fantasizing about how Wang Xue would bleed and how he would be begging her later when he exhausted his strength and stopped moving.

Then, when Wang Xue suddenly lost his footing, Yu Da-Xia's heavenly essence started rolling inside her meridians like a ferocious tide. Her green whip accelerated, its speed was not like before, and from afar, the whip was truly resembled a hungry viper about to strike its prey.

'This is the end.' Like everybody around her.

But what happened next was out of their expectations… Wang Xue lost his footing? When he saw the viper-like whip of Yu Da-Xia, a cold grin replaced the grimace. Drawing out power from the one-layer Golden Pagoda, he placed all his weight on his left leg.

The sturdy fighting stage made out of Fire Stones suddenly had cracks on its surface as it started to break under pressure. He stared at Yu Da-Xia's face, still holding onto her calm smile; unbeknownst to the young genius, a great danger was about to befall her.

Like an arrow released from a bow, his presence was noted far too late. Yu Da-Xia could only see the lines on Wang Xue's palm, 'Eh?'

With a vice-like grip, Wang Xue grabbed hold of her pretty face.

'What is happening?' she thought as her smile slowly started disappearing on her face, a palm was in front of her, and she wasn't able to do anything besides look at it when her mind recognized what was happening she was already facing the sky, and what followed was eyes rolling back as her head hit the ground!

BOOM!

Wang Xue mercilessly smashed Yu Da-Xia's head on the ground.

It was simply too fast; the audience and the ordinary disciples from the three great sects alike could not clearly see what was happening.

Yu Da-Xia remained on the ground while having her face grabbed by Wang Xue like steel pliers.

'What is happening? Why am I looking at the sky?' Yu Da-Xia first questioned as she miraculously regained consciousness shortly after. She was in disbelief.

From the corner of her eyes, she saw Wang Xue's cold steel eyes, peering into her very soul. Those deep crimson pair, oozing with unbearably domineering might.

A bizarre sight to behold. Something no one could have foreseen.

Some even started rubbing their eyes and pinching themselves to check if they fell asleep at some point in the tournament. But even though they did this, what woke them up was not the pain but rather the ear-splitting scream of pain from the fighting stage.

"Argh! Release me, get your hands off me!" Yu Da-Xia's face cannot be seen, but everyone can picture just how much she was in pain from her screams alone.

Wang Xue unfeelingly looked at her black eyes; his heavenly essence was circulating inside him. 'The explosive power from the Golden Pagoda is not ordinary.' He praised as he held on Yu Da-Xia's face, who had her eyes tearing as time went on.

Looking into her eyes, he said, "Give up now or else, I am only giving you one chance."

Wang Xue increased the strength of his grip when he said those words proving his point. He wasn't kidding around; if not for the fact that he was surrounded by hundreds of Nine Flower Valley disciples Wang Xue would've killed her in the exchange.

Yu Da-Xia's tears started to fall from her eyes; she was not expecting this kind of thing to happen when she was about to fight Wang Xue. The humiliation that she was feeling was enough to make her feel despair. She couldn't even call upon her Martial Spirit, and she already lost; her hate of Wang Xue grew even more as she realized her own mistakes.

But even with the hate in her heart Yu Da-Xia had no choice but to do what Wang Xue "suggested" her to do; hating him didn't mean fear was not sowed in her heart.

"I give up!" although Yu Da-Xia's announcement was trembling a little, it was still loud and clear for everybody to hear.

Hearing Yu Da-Xia giving up, Wang Xue immediately took her hands off her face and turned to leave; he wanted to review what he experienced when he used the Golden Pagoda skill earlier. As he slowly walked away and out of the fighting platform, Dongfang Qianyin regained his senses and announced who had won.

"Winner of the sixth match, Wang Xue from the Reed River State." When he was announcing these words, Dongfang Qianyin was still in disbelief. In his eyes, Wang Xue was becoming more mysterious by the minute.

After the announcement was made, an uproar suddenly emerged from the audience.

"What happened? Did Yu Da-Xia lose to someone who's only a level 1 Jade Palace Realm Warrior? This is too insane!"

"This can't be true; Miss Yu Da-Xia's a level 2 Jade Palace realm warrior, this can't be happening. She's the brightest genius of the Nine Flower Valley this year she didn't even get the chance to call out to her Martial Spirit."

Some were angered and confused about what was happening, but some were amazed by what they had just witnessed, and Lian Dong's one of these people. He was contemplating and reflecting on Wang Xue's move earlier.

'Moving around to make it look like he was losing, then pretending to lose his ground while simultaneously bursting with speed when Yu Da-Xia had thought she had already won the battle and then taking her down in one move.' He had many thoughts; he was like Dongfang QiIanyin, intrigue and confused about who Wang Xue truly was.

What he did was not ordinary; if one wrong move was made earlier, Wang Xue would be the one on the ground. But the movement was done fluidly, perfectly fooling everyone, even Lian Dong, thought he would lose.

'This young man is a monster, it's a pity he won't join us, but it's also lucky he won't join the Boulder Sect.' Lian Dong was pretty calm about all this, however for Si Niang, it was a different matter.

Yu Da-Xia, the genius of her Sect, was defeated just like that? She could not take it; if not for her reputation and the rules of her Sect, Si Niang would have already gone down there and killed Wang Xue to preserve the pride and reputation of the Nine Flower Valley.

Then, she noticed another movement happening in the fighting stage; Yu Da-Xia had stood up even before her fellow sect disciples went to help her up. Fierce heavenly essence came out of her body, and something started to form behind her.

Green-colored scales and green eyes are the first things that shimmered; a green viper appeared behind Yu Da-Xia. Tightening her grip of the whip, the air around Yu Da-Xia became heavy as she poured heavenly essence to her Martial Spirit slithering behind her.

Her tear-stained face carried crazed eyes; she wanted to get back at Wang Xue. Believing that she was taken out because her Martial Spirit was still hidden away, Yu Da-Xia wanted to prove who it was who deserved victory.

'I was only taken by surprise! I am not weak!'

Her whip glowed with a bright light, and heavenly essence enveloped her body, "DIE!!" with a shout, she flicked her wrist and aimed for Wang Xue's back.

"STOP DA-XIA!" when Si Niang saw how Yu Da-Xia's sudden sneak attack, her anger for Wang Xue also disappeared.

An ominous feeling enveloped Wang Xue's body; a dangerous being was coming for him from behind. He didn't think and dodged by jumping upwards; his instincts had saved him before, so he trusted it very much so.

He jumped over 15 meters high, while in the air Wang Xue saw Yu Da-Xia looking at her hatefully. Behind her eyes was a tinge of underlying fear. The Green Viper behind her hissed at him and almost looked as if it wanted to strike him down.

Anger boiled inside his heart. After taking it easy on her, she dares to strike from the back like this? Wang Xue was furious and when he landed on the Fire Stone fighting stage, an almost 5 meters web-like crack formed beneath his feet.

BOOM!

He dashed to her even faster than before and aimed for her neck with his right hand. The thought of being surrounded by disciples of the Nine Flower Valley disappeared, replaced with the urge to kill.

"You dare take my kindness for nothing!? I don't do second chances, so DIE!!"

Yu Da-Xia still hadn't recalled her whip, and she could not redirect it now; realizing her mistake, death started closing in on her.

Clang! Boom!

The sound of metal clashing was heard in the fighting stage, a voice suddenly appeared "How dare you try killing Miss Yu Da-Xia?"

Carrying his engraved round shield, Zi Shuang glared at Wang Xue as he protected Yu Da-Xia from him; Zi Shuang took out the ax from his storage bracelet and pointed it to Wang Xue "Step back, or else I will fucking split your body in two!"

0