Epilogue: Evil Unbound
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Carrying the Yu Da-Xia and ZI Shuang's body with him for half the day, Wang Xue was currently in the Hill of the Fallen where he first woke up. The surrounding was dyed with orange as the sun was just about to go down.

Thud! Thud!

Wang Xue threw Zi Shuang's unconscious body and Yu Da-Xia on top of Wang Jia's grave. He brought out the map from his storage bracelet and started checking the landscape of the Jade Province. Wang Xue didn't know much about the whole Jade Province, nor did he know where to go. For now, if he chooses to wander without knowing anything, that would be dangerous for his current situation.

Besides, he doubts that Dongfang Qianyin and Si Niang will go find him at this time. If they had that much courage, he would have been long stopped by the two before he could get out of the city.

'Those kids may not pursue me, but their Sect is not the same. The Boulder Sect and the Nine Flower Valley are the greatest holders of power in the Jade Province, meaning I have two choices presented before me. First, I would go to the neighboring Province or hide my identity until I can destroy them.' He thought as he went through the different locations in the Jade Province.

Then one particular place grabbed his attention.

"Huuuu!!" groaning in pain, Yu Da-Xia took in deep breaths, with Wang Xue's hand gripping her face earlier like steel pliers earlier. Yu Da-Xia did not have the luxury to breathe properly. Turning her head, she looked at Zi Shuang's body beside her, who was lying there unconscious. A feeling of disdain and hate appeared inside her heart.

'I would not be in this situation if you were strong enough.' She blamed Zi Shuang for being in that place. Yu Da-Xia felt her hands throbbing with pain.

Forcing the bleeding to stop, Yu Da-Xia took one look at Wang Xue's face, and her body immediately shuddered with fear. She wanted to try and get out, but remembering the past failed attempts, she made hopelessness spread in her heart.

Yu Da-Xia tried forcing her emotions to calm down but failed when she heard Wang Xue suddenly spoke to her all of a sudden, "Hey you! What's this Dragon Canyon in the Rolling Thunder State?"

Wang Xue's voice didn't have any kind of emotion; he didn't say any threatening words, nor did he emit any pressure out of his body, but Yu Da-Xia felt like her body was doused with cold water as her back became wet from sweat.

But she answered him, fearing that Wang Xue may kill her.

"T—the Dragon Canyon is a special place of the Jade Province, it holds many mysteries, and not many are known about it…." With her shaking voice, Yu Da-Xia explained.

From Yu Da-Xia's explanation, Wang Xue got the main outline of what the Dragon Canyon was. The Dragon Canyon's name originated from the Dragon Catacomb located underneath it; the Dragon Catacomb was a vast place spread out to many areas. It was even said that it stretched throughout the Crimson Wind Continent.

The Crimson Wind Continent has 9 Provinces, and all of these provinces are so vast that even the smallest of the 9 Provinces, the Jade Province, still has 12 States that all have their own cities and many villages and settlements.

The Dragon Catacomb didn't have any record of being thoroughly explored. It was said that even a Spirit Manifestation realm expert from the past could not return alive after entering the fourth level.

With the location of the Dragon Catacomb located underground light was a huge problem. Add to that the many demonic beasts that had evolved through the passage of many millennia being attacked by these demonic beasts underground would be dangerous.

After hearing the explanation of Yu Da-Xia, Wang Xue was now sure where he should be going while he tried avoiding the two great sects that were after him, but the problem he had was the amount of time it would take to travel on foot from the Hill of the Fallen all the way to the Dragon Canyon.

The distance was about 100 kilometers away from where he currently was, and if he wanted to make it there while carrying Zi Shuang and Yu Da-Xia with him before the two great sects made their move it was just impossible so Wang Xue didn't hesitate and made a decision.

At this time, Zi Shuang, who had lost his consciousness, woke up, feeling the rising pain where Wang Xue cut off his arm. Zi Shuang struggled to get up. He then tried moving his head to check the unfamiliar place he was in.

Thinking things through, he could make out what was currently happening and what was he doing there.

'That bastard took me as a hostage to escape.' But even so, Zi Shuang didn't panic.

About 2 meters away, he saw Wang Xue watching his every movement not far from him. In front of him was Yu Da-Xia on the ground, who seemed to have no strength left inside her. Seeing YU Da-Xia's helpless situation, Zi Shuang wanted to come to her side, but Wang Xue's voice entered his ears before he could move.

"Good timing for you to wake up." Said Wang Xue.

Meeting eye to eye with Wang Xue, Zi Shuang remembered what happened on the fighting stage, how he got his left arm cut off all the way to how Yu Da-Xia was treated so poorly, rage started boiling inside his heart when he saw Wang Xue's face.

Zi Shuang was angered, then he spoke a few words from between his gritted teeth, "You bastard will not be getting away with what you have done. You may think that with Yu Da-Xia and me here as hostages, our sects will be helpless, well then let me tell you that the Boulder Sect have our own ways of dealing with this kind of business."

Wang Xue listened to Zi Shuang and didn't stop talking. On the contrary, he had a severe look on his face and listened intently. Seeing this, Zi Shuang gained some confidence and thought that Wang Xue was getting worried.

"Senior Dongfang only let me go with you because he knew he would be able to come to my rescue. Wang Xue, you better let us out of here now or else when the Sect got a hold of you, only a future of torture and inevitable death awaits you. We have treasures that can locate our locations; soon, they will come to rescue us. If you kill us, then, you will only hasten your end."

Zi Shuang smiled, thinking that he would get out of here and even save Yu Da-Xia on purpose. 'This guy is still only an individual who does not have any affiliation with any sects.'

Zi Shuang thought to himself.

Wang Xue, who had kept quiet and listened to Zi Shuang and after listening to him talk like that, he stood up and took a step forward, closing in on him; he crouched down and stared at Zi Shuang's eyes. and a smile appeared on his face.

Zi Shuang's heart almost stopped.

A bad premonition surfaced.

"And you're considered a genius of your Sect with that kind of stupidity!? Do you even know what you're talking about? Even if your Sect truly did have something like that, does it matter if you die here?" Wang Xue said as he took out his Ice Steel Sword from his storage bracelet.

The black sword on Wang Xue's hand reflected Zi Shuang's face, the smile that he previously had was slowly going down to a frown, sweat started appearing on his forehead even though the sun had completely gone down and the darkness befell the Hill of the Fallen, but Zi Shuang was able to see the eerie gleam on Wang Xue's eyes.

"Besides, it is not like I don't know what you're talking about. It's the Spirit Board, right? The thing that every Sect has and every inner sect disciples or their prospects obtain when they're acknowledged by the Sect. I know about them, and let me tell you something even if I kill you now, and the source of the Spirit Board informs them of this place, according to the map and the locations of your Sect, they will not be able to go after me at least for another 3 hours because they would be checking up on your bodies first, and by the time that they did go after me I will be long gone from here. Not to mention, the children I left and the old fools with them would not know until later because they are not in their sects."

Wang Xue explained.

"Stop stating empty threats. Do you think I will believe what you say to me!?" Zi Shuang raged and started shouting at Wang Xue with his eyes beginning to turn red. From what Wang Xue said, Zi Shuang knew what would happen next, and him being a genius of a great sect, he still didn't want to die.

Zi Shuang forcefully tried circulating his spiritual energy inside his body, the wounded meridians that he had gotten from the fight earlier started throbbing, and some even started popping and bursting like balloons when the wave of spiritual energy passed through it.

Cough!

"Argh!" ZI Shuang coughed a mouthful of blood from his meridians, bursting, but Zi Shuang didn't stop circulating his spiritual energy; from inside his body, his spiritual energy came rolling out of his body then he started moving with a sudden burst of energy. Zi Shuang was attempting to escape.

"Do you really think you can get away from me?"

Zi Shuang had not even made it a meter away from where he used to be, but heavy killing intent suddenly pressed him down on the ground. The pressure pressing down on him was like a mountain, and blood started seeping out of his skin as the ground began caving in from the pressure.

"Cough, argh! Please don't do this." The more it hurt, the more pain settled, the sooner his bravado began to escape him.

When reality finally got to him... Zi Shuang was no longer a promising young hero.

"I-I will give you anything you want just, please don't kill me. I apologize for not recognizing your greatness. Please let me live! Do you want money? I'll give you no matter how many you want! Women? I will give you the greatest women in the world, I will become your servant, I will become your… Please don't kill me, NOOO!"

He started crying and begging for his life. Helplessness corroded his sanity, and realizing Wang Xue was not someone who viewed him with respect nor was he someone who feared his backing, Zi Shuang's face was filled with despair. Tears, snot, and blood was flowing out of the orifices, begging to be spared, but death was already behind him in the form of Wang Xue.

Slash!

Zi Shuang's head was separated from his body; his face still had that horrible look as it started rolling on the ground.

Wang Xue was already expecting Zi Shuang to beg for his life but the sudden burst of offers the moment the pressure and aura of death came pressed on him still made Wang Xue express a clear look of disgust on his face, "Do you really think I need any of that!?"

Yu Da Xia was near, and she was able to watch the whole scene of Zi Shuang dying with that horrible death; the way he begged and how pitiful he looked was too much. Zi Shuang's severed head rolled over all the way to her side, and when it stopped moving, Zi Shuang's lifeless eyes met with hers.

Hurk!!

The stench of blood assailed her nose, and with the head of Zi Shuang staring at her, Yu Da-Xia vomited from both fear and disgust. As she was vomiting, Yu Da-Xia suddenly felt the aura of death creeping over her, and when she lifted her head, she saw it, those gleaming black eyes that Zi Shuang saw.

When she saw that, urine started flowing out of her body. Soiling herself out of fear, prostrating, and begging Wang Xue like Zi Shuang earlier.

"P—please let me live, I will give you everything I have, my body, my soul just let me live I will give you pleasure and satiate your desire I…." Yu Da-Xia was like a prostitute all of a sudden, but she didn't even make it to her second sentence before her body was horizontally split into two.

But unlike Zi Shuang, Yu Da-Xia didn't die instantaneously. She started crying tears of blood as she remembered the mistake of getting on Wang Xue's poor side.

The pride that got her into this, how the useless weight of honor and her name dragged her into a position she could not escape.

Only in death did she finally realize that the moment she attacked Wang Xue's back, she was already destined to die a horrible death.

Plop.

Her body was separated into two; the last emotion in her eyes before dying wasn't hatred but regret. She deeply regretted that she ignored the kindness given to him, but alas, there's no medicine for regret.

Wang Xue took a step forward and took Yu Da-Xia's storage bracelet and Zi Shuang's. Then, without turning around to check their bodies, Wang Xue left for another destination.

A being akin to an evil spirit has been unleashed. His power would grow and soon the province would be engulfed in chaos and his name would be heard. In his path to regaining his strength, Wang Xue would not hesitate to do everything he damn pleased. In this lower world, unless you carry the weight of the skies, he would roam free, for he was Wang Xue — the Blood Monarch.

 

Thanks for reading this story.

This was a story I wrote a few years back in an account I never got to recover. I found the files I wrote it in and edited it out. This had 35 chapters, but I only did the 13 chapters because I think it ends as a good unknown story with an unhinged MC. Well, that is all. if you like it, please tell me. 

0