Devoid Tale 2: Early Cretaceous | Chapter 7: Becoming The Chos–
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let's go!" said Rakshasa, looking excited.

 

"Wow, look at all those plants! They look yummy!" exclaimed Juggernaut.

 

"Yeah, they do," agreed Ravana as he floated down towards the plants.

 

"Wait, look over there! It's a mountain!" pointed out Sampati.

 

"Let's go check it out!" Rakshasa decided.

 

"Okay!" Nirrti agreed.

 

They all flew towards the rocky mountain. Landing on it, they admired the view of the landscape, which was totally new to them.

 

"Wow, this is amazing!" they all said.

 

"Look at that!" added Nirrti, pointing at something interesting.

 

"Hey, I see a giant!" exclaimed Rakshasa.

 

"Can we eat it?!" asked Juggernaut eagerly.

 

"Don't worry, we'll feed you," assured Ravana.

 

"What?! Please don’t eat me," Juggernaut suddenly sounded worried.

 

"Alright, let's go get our first meal!" Rakshasa declared.

 

"Yippee!" cheered Juggernaut!

 

"Do you really think we can take down a giant?" asked Nirrti.

 

"Of course! It'll be easy!" said Rakshasa confidently. "Let's fly at it!"

 

They flew above the trees, aiming for the giant's head. It had four long legs and a big body. Its neck was short, but it had a long, strong tail that it used as a weapon. As they got closer, the giant noticed them and roared loudly, making the ground shake.

 

"That thing is dangerous!" warned Sampati.

 

"We can do it!" encouraged Rakshasa. "Someone grab its tail, and the rest of us will attack its body. I'll get its head!"

 

They all swooped in. Rakshasa waited for the right moment to strike, while Sampati went for the tail. But the tail moved quickly, dodging Sampati's attack and hitting the ground hard, causing a disturbance. Rakshasa tried to attack the tail, but it dodged him too. Then, suddenly, the tail swung towards Rakshasa, almost hitting him!

 

Taking advantage of the distraction, Sampati grabbed the tail and held it down. The others attacked the giant's body, digging their claws into its flesh. The giant screeched weakly as they continued their assault. Finally, Rakshasa swooped in and bit its neck, while the others pushed it to the side, making it fall to the ground. They kept attacking until the giant stopped moving.

 

"That was easy!" Rakshasa said, panting heavily. "Because we are chosen by the First Sentient User."

0