Wedding Night (1)
359 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The cold night was lingering, but the cool winds still didn't disperse the depression in his heart. He had been unemployed for nearly a week. No company wants to give him a chance at a job. He probably will soon have to sleep underneath a bridge.

At this time, a text message came from the bank app on his phone.

[1,500 USD has been credited to your checking XXXX]

He scratched his head in frustration and laughed, "Hahaha, finally the paycheck from the manager of the factory is here, he finally has a conscience and doesn't owe wages to me, a low grunt their salary"

"But, where should I go from now?"

looked up to the heavens and sighed, who would have imagined that being considered rich needs more than 1,000 USD in their bank account? He is afraid others got richer through begging influencers.

He has had misfortunes happening around him lately these past few days, even encountering a major life-changing accident. The wife who has always been with him, actually cheated on him, and stole his property from the family, running away together with the other man.

What's even worse is that she sold the property, and abandoned her daughter. For her daughter to study with peace of mind, he had to keep looking for jobs.

he was walking melancholy on the way back to the rented complex. When he passed a corner, he told himself to have a small minor dinner of fried chicken and cans of alcohol from the nearest convenience store.

However, as soon as he walked under a broken street light, he saw a fluffy animal blocking the way.

"Damn! What the hell?" He was so frightened that he almost fell to his butt, looking forward under the dim moonlight.

It was a small lump of white hair that looked like a flawless jade beauty. It grinned at him and had a nice smile. Oh, it turned out to be a little fox in front of me.

Rich people are playful with exotic animals. It is not surprising they can have all kinds of animals as companions including this fox.

He gradually lowered his nerves and asked the fox with a gentle expression to at least not scare away the critter in front of him, "Little fox, are you lost? Where is your partner?"

However, the shocking thing was that the fox straightened up like a human, raised its two little white paws, and pointed towards him, bowing, then knelt on the ground to kowtow

Bang bang.

his eyelids suddenly twitched. He thought the white fox was possessed by something, so he quickly backed away in shock.

The white fox seemed to be in tune with me and saw his fearful face. It cautiously stretched out its paw and pointed at his right leg.

He followed the direction it pointed and saw there was a hairless area on the white fox's leg, revealing a bright red scar.

"You…you're actually…" he suddenly opened his mouth in surprise and pointed at it. "You can't be the white fox I rescued more than 25 years ago right?" 

This event happened 25 years ago. It was a summer vacation that year. When he was young, he went to the mountains near his grandparents' village to hunt birds. In this forest, he met a white fox whose legs were caught in a trap.

Seeing that the white fox was pitiful, he opened the animal trap on its leg and even tore his clothing to briefly bandage the fox.

After he got home, he was scolded badly by his parents. He still remembers it after all these years.

The white fox nodded and kowtowed again.

"I didn't expect that you would still remember me after so many years. We're indeed destined to meet each other. Come on, I will give you one of my fried chicken."

He lowered his hand with the fried chicken, grabbed a napkin, and placed it underneath for the fox to eat.

But the white fox suddenly disappeared.

"Oh, Why are you leaving?" he was sad, grabbing his chicken back, and licking his fingers off the food residue.

Back at the rental complex, he ate and drank, watching anime for a while. Until late at night, he lay on his bed drunk and fell asleep. Suddenly a cold gust of wind that felt like it had a lot of yin qi blew from the windows.

In his sleep, he came to a wedding room. A bride was wearing a red Chinese wedding dress, and colorful clothes sitting on the bed.

him? He was wearing a groom's red hanfu clothes, and he secretly laughed in his heart. "It seems that since I haven't spent time with another female for a long time, I started to have a wet dream." Looking at the objects and ornaments arranged neatly around me, they were the same as the scenery of the wedding room he was in.

He saw her, the bridge, sitting on the bed, who said softly with a voice like an angel, "My love, hurry up!"

This 'love' screamed all over me, it was like a dream, so he wasn't polite at all as he approached her.

"Darling, here I am." he ran over and lifted her red covering.

When he saw her appearance he was stunned!

With flaming red lips, fair skin, long white eyelashes, and big eyes. She was the most beautiful woman even more than the celebrities you see online.

"Honey, am I beautiful?" The bride asked shyly, turning her face sideways in a slight blush.

"Beauti…beautiful indeed!"

He pinched her chin, turned her head towards him, and looked at her as she looked at him.

He kissed her flaming red lips, and the two pairs of our lips stuck together tightly. Her tongue was long and flexing, twisting wantonly in his mouth.

He took off her clothes and pushed her down on the bed. She was not wearing a dude, and her snow-white peaks shook up and down,

"Well well, dear, please treat me gently." She hummed.

"Okay, let me show you my skills of pleasing you."

He lay down on her to suck the small bulge on her breast with his mouth, rubbing her other one with one hand, moving his other hand on her flat smooth curved belly.

9