Dual Cultivation
247 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She began to change. The original pair of fox hands gradually shrank into the shape of human hands. The hands were still covered with a layer of white hair.

After a while, the white mist dissipated, and felt no discomfort to Su Bian at all. He was even full of energy and didn't look like someone who was drained of their yang qi.

"How? How come I am not dead? I obviously been suck of my yang qi!"

After hearing his doubts, Bai Yunzhi woke up, sat up, picked up her hand and waved it to cast a small magic skill. Transformed into a human form again.

"My dear, I am sorry for my impatience. I forgot to tell you about something important, and you misunderstood me."

"What's the matter?" He was puzzled

Husband, I am here to repay my kindness, and will definitely not harm you. I cultivate the divine form of dual cultivations for humans and demons. I will turn myself in half-human-demon and cultivate with my husband, which is you my love. When we cultivate together, you will absorb part of your own yang qi. This yang qi is used to cultivate…" Bai Yunzhi slowly explained cultivation to Su Bian.

After listening to her narrations, he nodded with sudden hope and cheerfulness, "To put it simply, you and I can dual cultivate together. You can improve your cultivation and completely transform into a human, and I can strengthen myself and prolong our lives?"

"Yes. My dear, I can only keep my form for at least an hour, and when it's gone, I will turn back into half-demon fox form."

Bai Yunzhi rushed over, knocking him down, clamping Su Bian's waist with her legs. Touching his chest and abdominal muscles, "Husband, haven't you noticed that your chest and muscles are more refined?"

"It's true!" After he retired from the army at the rank of Captain, didn't exercise that much and lost his gains, becoming long atrophied. He didn't expect they would come back after dual cultivation, a lot more refined than once there were.

He looked at the alluring beautiful fox demon in his arms, and his pal became hard again without realizing it. He wanted to have another round.

Bai Yunzhi stopped him and said, "Husband you're too naughty, if you want me again, you can't due to a flaw in the dual cultivation technique."

When he heard that there was a flaw, his buddy softened and asked, "What flaw is it?"

"The flaw that I mean, you must collect yin qi and balance your yang qi before we go for another night with me, otherwise you will be sucked of yang qi and die when you enter me."

"Yin and Yang? Isn't this a routine usually done in martial arts fantasy?" Su Bian then spoke again, "Little fox, do you mean that I need to find other women?"

"Yes." Bai Yunzhi's voice was as shy as a mosquito trying to suck blood. As his newlywed wife, Bai Yunzhi. Her heart still felt uncomfortable when she asked him to find other women just to mate with her. It was unwillingness dwelling inside her.

When Su Bian heard he can fool around with other girls, he naturally showed an unwilling face but deep inside he was happy as he had a reason not to feel he cheated on his lover, the fox girl, Bai Yunzhi. In ancient times, rather it be East or West, the feudal lords, etc. Each of them have more than one wife, and some girls turn into their concubines, which was considered normal practice.

During the long night, he hugged Bai Yunzhi and covered himself with a big quilt, with pictures of the 4 divine beasts, Azure Dragon, Some Turtle, White Tiger, Vermillion bird. The original lonely apartment became populated

He leaned close to her ear, whispering, "My sweet fox, I can't sleep, how about you please pleasure me down there. Can you give a blowjob? Please!"

"You're too naughty, I don't know how you would feel sorry for me at all!" Bai Yunzhi wanted to play with anger.

"Hehe, Please help me feel better with your mouth. I will buy you a big meal tomorrow to reward you."

Is there any fox on earth who doesn't like food? Bai Yunzhi's eyes were twinkling with stars, her mouth was drooling with saliva, and she immediately got into the bed to help him below with her mouth.

He enjoyed Bai Yunzhi service, and fell asleep unknowingly…

"Mmimmmimmi…" The noisy android wake up tone woke up Su Bian

He leaned on the bedside, rubbing his hazy eyes, glancing at the empty bed next to him, and his heart was shattered into a million pieces just like how a blacksmith needs to recast the iron. "Was it all a dream last night? Is the Fox girl wife a fake?" He touched something on his leg, it was very soft and fluffy.

Su Bian lifted the quilt and saw a curled up white box leaning against his left thigh.

"Yun'er, are you awake?" He gently stroked her two fox girls and said softly.

The curled up fox moved, rubbed her eyes with her paws humanely, saying in her voice, "My dear, you woke up so early, I still want to sleep for a while" Hearing the white fox speak, he let out of a sigh of relief, it was not a dream last night for him.

"Okay, Please sleep a little longer and don't run around. I will buy us food."

Bai Yunzhi hummed, and pulled the blanket back, covering herself.

Su Bian plucked up the clothes on the ground, putting them on, he picked up his phone on the counter and went out the apartment door.

Going to a nearby convenience store downstairs, he brought two portions of Meat Baos and some 2% fat milk. He doesn't know if the fox diet would be able to contain other foods.

On the way back, his cell phone rang with a light buzz due to being on vibrate.

Taking out his android Oneplus 6 phone, the caller ID showed the contact of his old battle buddy who served with him when they both got to delta squad. 

The caller ID was Medina, he was from the same city as him. He was assigned with him as his bunk buddies both in Basic Combat Training, AIT, and Special Forces. He has a very very close bond with him.

"Haha Su Bian, have you found a job?" A rough voice of dept came from the other end of the phone.

"No, I have been searching for several days, but haven't found the right company to take me in." He spoke with honesty.

"Haven't found it yet? Why don't you come back to my place and work for me? Someone resigned yesterday. If you can come, I will help you get hired." Medina is the head of security in a very high value living space.

The top priority was to find a job first for him, and it didn't hurt to change jobs when the right one came.

He thought for a while and agreed, "Okay I will be there in a while to meet up."

"Do you still remember my address?"

"I remember, it's Heaven's central square, right?"

5