The Cafeteria
79 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Su Bian looked at Yunzhi being excited about exploring the single-room dorm, right there and then he secretly vowed in his heart, 'I will definitely have a nicer location for me and her!'

He took everything out of his clothing suitcase, hiding the Gauss rifle in a non-obvious location if one cleans or looks for it. He takes all the daily necessities, puts them in the bathroom, and puts on the sheets of the luxury bed.

After doing this, the sound of Su Bian's stomach was heard, he came to Heaven Central Square in a rush this morning along with the walk to the dorm and he forgot to eat any food. He smiled because he was curious about the food here.

"Yunzhi, wait for me to come back, I will get us something to eat." Su Bian hugged Yunzhi softly

"Be safe, dear!" Yunzhi was happy to be hugged, driving into the blanket on the bed and falling asleep because of the luxurious feeling.

Su Bian watched her fall asleep again, he was a little curious if all spirits and demons in the world were just like her, only eating and sleeping every day as if they had been living for millennia.

He also felt that he had not put any thought into this. He knew so little about Bai Yunzhi, the only information he knows is that she was the daughter of the white fox he rescued before. Other than this, he had nothing to talk about with her. Su Bian felt sad.

Su Bian knew a relationship like this couldn't be rushed, there was plenty of time to ask later.

He went to the lobby, exited the dorms, and entered a cafeteria-like place that wasn't very far. It is decorated in a simple ancient style, representing a wealth-like aura. It has a few dining wooden windows, a few tables, and columns of stools. 

Usually, those who eat at this canteen are employees such as security guards, maids, and desk workers. Sometimes there is a resident or two who come to experience the taste of a simple meal.

Su Bian scanned the canteen and was surprised to find his war buddy, Medina, having breakfast alone as soon as he entered the door.

"Medina!" Su Bian shouted at him, Medina raised his head as he heard the voice and smiled, 

"Hahaha, you came so early to work in the morning, why didn't you let me know?"

Su Bian trotted all the way, dodging the obstacles in the way, pulling a stool next to him and sitting down, "I am afraid that you were too tired from work and I may disturb your leisure time."

"What's wrong with your thing? We have been in battle for some many years, yet you're still so formal around me. Have you eaten breakfast?" Medina was happy and patted his shoulders, half hugging with his arm around him

"I have yet to eat." Su Bian smiled

"Then you should go to the ladies and get some food. Breakfast will not be provided again after half an hour. You should get a tray quickly and put some food from the breakfast menu, swiping your ID card will let you eat for free."

Medina personally took Su Bian and taught him step by step how to be prepared for the security workforce, swiping the ID like a credit card."

Su Bian took a look at the menu of the morning, he was surprised they were quite rich in nutrition. There were meat dumplings, vegetables, pickles, sandwiches, and pizza.

For a person who was in that war, Su Bian kind of breakfast like this was his favorite. The most important thing is that it is provided for, which is free. The benefits of working as a security guard in Heaven Central Square were showing.

He can eat as much as he wants to so long as he doesn't waste it.

Su Bian took all kinds of food, putting them on his tray, and swiped his ID at the cashier machine window prompt.

He sat back down next to Medina. Medina saw how much food he had brought and he teased his friend, "Haha, you never changed one bit, Su Bian. Your appetite is still the same as before!"

"Look at your old buddy, I am still eating less and less." Medina pointed to his tray which only has a few entrees. 

"Haha, it's always a blessing to be able to eat." Su Bian was careless that he took a lot of food, he couldn't eat this all by himself, but he decided to keep a few dumplings for Yunzhi.

Although Yunzhi is a small fox, when she transforms into a human, her appetite is bigger than her fun. Su Bian only ate one dumpling, with a bowl of rice and was full. He put the remaining food in his lunchbox.

Most of the food was left to Yunzhi so she can be fed. Her stomach was like an abyss. Even her walls were as tight as the abyss. 

'By the way, Su Bian, your first day of work today is the night shift right?" Medina asked suddenly when eating.

"Yes, is something wrong?" Su Bian was confused.

"There's a surprise tonight!" Medina was mysterious and whispered in Su Bian's ear. He then quickly ate all his remaining food in a hurry, leaving behind his words, "I will be going on patrol."

'Surprised?' Su Bian was confused as to what surprise there would be.

Su Bian always knows that Medina is not really simple, he always talks in a roundabout way sometimes, he really just wants to get direct answers and beat him up.

He thought of the worst possibility, could it be Medina is a ghost?

Before he met Yunzhi, he would never have believed that there were demons or any entities in the world, but after he met with Yunzhi, he believed that there were some existences in this world that mortals couldn't understand.

There is a fox spirit, so isn't it unquestionable to have a ghost?

Su Bian devoured his breakfast, hurrying back to the dorms with the lunchbox, and going to the luxury bed to wake Yunzhi for breakfast.

Su Bian looked at Yunzhi who was eating dumplings with her fur-like hands, he had some doubts.

"Is it true there are ghosts in this demon?"

"Mmm." Yunzhi nodded and still continued chewing.

"If that's true, what should I do if I encounter it?"

When Su Bian heard about ghosts, he felt chills running down his spine. It was probably the possibility of being brought dead by the surprise Medina said he had tonight.

"Don't worry. You. Are. Mine. Those lowly idiots don't have the guts to eat you." Yunzhi said you are mine like an undoubted immortal being. She was confident with her hands on her hips.

Su Bian was not afraid at all hearing Yunzhi say this. He was thankful to have a fox girl as his wife as his greatest backing!

"Hehe, you're the most amazing beautiful wife I have ever had! Come here and give me a kiss." Su Bian picked up Yunzhi and gave her a kiss on her oily mouth.

Yunzhi turned red with embarrassment when He kissed her. She is a very shy fox…or woman…

After Yunzhi finished eating, she felt sleepy again, so Su Bian held her in his arms and lay on the luxury bed.

"Dingaring!" The phone in his pocket vibrated.

Su Bian took out his phone and saw someone has sent him a DM message. The person who sent the message was Yun Yun, the female college student on the bus from the other day!

1