Amusement Park (3)
60 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[A/N: if you want, you can share social media this novel around or a small support of just liking my page, please be remindful of your time. At the end of day it may not be worth.

Please let me know if there for any improvements. Thanks!

There is some exclusive dialogue that is free on subscribestar page. I don't want no trouble with some website's ToS

https://subscribestar.adult/caylvanyth-ravenchast

End Note]

"Little Xing, are you feeling better now?"

"Much better! Uncle, look at the huge castle!" Xing pointed at the castle, which was blocked from view from many buildings.

This is the castle that was the most popular building of business. It has 4 towers in the corner and 3 towers in the middle. The walls of the castle are painted with a layer of mist purple and pink. The castle looked incompatible with the other buildings but that's what made it look very noticeable.

"You've reached your destination!" as the APP voice was heard, Xiao Shui swiped her phone to end the route directions. They all arrived at the amusement park.

Not far behind the trucker, there was a black inconspicuous vehicle that appeared. These people were watching the movements of Xiao Shui's truck from a distance.

Xiao Shui was trying to find a parking space. Su Bian was dropped off with Xingxing and held her in his arms. Buying two adult tickets and a teenage ticket from the vendor at the gate of the amusement park.

After about a few minutes of parking her truck, Xiao Shui hurried over, fixing her hair which was blown away by the wind, and took her daughter from Su Bian's hands.

"Let's go in, I just got the tickets" Su Bian raised the tickets in his hand, showing it to Xiao Shui.

"Mm," Xiao Shui nodded, "let's go inside."

Xing was in the middle, holding both hands and followed the crowd that was walking in the amusement park.

In the parking lot of the amusement park. The black vehicle drove in. There were two men in the car, wearing black suits and had short hair.

The male who was on the passenger side, had shades on, and he got out of the vehicle. He looked around at all the parked vehicles in the lot, and quietly with quickness locked his eyesight on Xiao Shui's truck.

It just so happens that the space next to her truck was empty. The male with shades got back into the vehicle and directed the driver to park next to Xiao Shui's truck.

He then got out of the vehicle again, taking out a tracking device from the inner pockets of his suit, laying down when no one was walking nearby him, and he stuck the tracking device into the exhaust engine underneath the truck.

The tracking device has a very strong management, it will not fall off when the truck hits speed bumps or plot holes.

The male in shades looked around carefully, and made a phone call, 

"Master, we have found the madam.

Umm

Yes

Okay, I understand, master."

He exchanged dialogues with the person on the other end of his phone call. He nodded repeatedly then ended the call.

"Let's go inside the amusement park." The one in shades called towards the other person, the driver.

"Alright."

Two men in suits walked towards the amusement park.

As the party of three was inside playing around in the amusement park, Xinxing wanted to ride the roller coaster, but the staff told them that Xinxing wasn't at the available height.

After hearing the reason, Xingxing burst into tears. Su Bian looked content and went to buy cotton candy to taste the feeling of sweetness and let her be happy.

"Mommy! The cotton candy is so sweet and delicious. You should try them too." Xingxing wiped away her red eye sockets with her sleeves, pinching some cotton candy, and giving them to her mother.

Xiao Shui looked at the ball of blue cotton candy that was in the hands of her daughter,

"Indeed it's very delicious and sweet!"

"Uncle, you should also try it." Xingxing also looked back at Su Bian, grabbing a ball of cotton candy and handing it over to Su Bian.

Su Bian took the ball of cotton candy and ate it in one gulp with his mouth. The sweet taste echoed through the taste buds of the tongue, Su Bian could only say, "It's very sweet."

Xinxing smiled, grabbing more cotton candy and handing them over to Su Bian. He could only shake his head and refuse.

Xingxing should eat it alone, it's that that your mother and I are full."

"Mhmm" Xinginxg nodded, eating the fluffy candy off her hands.

"Mommy! Xing can't ride a roller coaster, how about we go to bumper cars?" 

As the words bumper cars' were heard, Su Bian recalled his life at the amusement park many years ago. When he first took his married wife and his stepdaughter to drive the bumper cars and play around.

Even though there were three before, it just so happened there were also three people on this trip, just like back then.

"Alright, Mommy will listen just for you." Xiao Shui nodded with a smile.

As they walked around to the bumper cars, they came to the place of a building with a huge iron dorm covering it and layers of steel plates on the ground. Some children were with adults, driving around in various colored bumper cars against each other.

The cheers, happiness, and laughter spread around loudly.

Xing's eyes also lit up. This was the first time she had seen a bumper car. She crumpled the cotton candy in her hands into a small ball and swallowed it in one gulp. Taking her mother's hand to run towards an empty car.

"Mommy, let's take this purple car!" 

"Alright." The two of them got in the bumper car, and Xing waved toward Su Bian,

"Uncle, you should come and sit in one too, there's another one here."

"Here I go!" Su Bian was sitting inside the bumper car, driving forward. Xiao Shui and her daughter sat together and Xingxing drove forward as well to bump into Su Bian bumper car.

Seeing that Su Bian didn't express himself as much, she was no longer interested in bumping Su Bian, so she drove forward to hit other children inside their bumper car.

At this time, a black bumper car came over and lightly patted the side of Su Bian. The person in the bumper car was a woman. She was surprised and shouted at Su Bian.

"Su Bian! Is that you?"

The voice was family, Su Bian turned his head right away, and upon taking a closer look, the woman in the bumper car was wearing a white dress, with medium to short hair and a necklace around her neck along with an earring.

"Yang Yang?" Su Bian almost didn't recognize the nurse, his high school classmate. She was not wearing her work uniform and was looking more beautiful and younger than when Su Bian saw her.

"Didn't you have injuries, how can it heal so fast?" Yang Yang still remembered that Su Bian was a patient wearing a cast.

1