Chapter 42: Stubborn Battle
94 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dragonire, still maintaining his dominance over Roland, couldn't help but revel in the moment. He seized the opportunity to voice the resentment that had been simmering beneath the surface since their high school days.

"Remember high school, Roland?" Dragonire sneered. "You always thought you were on top of the world, bullying me and making my life miserable. Well, guess what? The tables have turned."

Roland, struggling for breath and writhing beneath Dragonire's foot, managed to gasp out, "High school was years ago, idiot! Why the hell are you bringing that up now?!"

Dragonire tightened his foot, applying more pressure to Roland's chest. "Because you need to learn a lesson, Roland. You're not invincible, and your past actions have consequences."

“Fuck you!! Get off me!! Like I care what happened in our high school years!”

PAA!!!

SLAP!!!

Dragonire slapped Roland.

“Bastard!! How dare you slap me?!!”

‘This son of a bitch! Just why is he so stubborn? Why can’t he just apologize and be the good guy for once? Jeez, I really don’t understand.’ Dragonire thought.

Dragonire intended to persist in tormenting Roland until he apologized. As long as Roland refused to admit his mistakes and extend an apology, Dragonire would continue torturing him without relenting.

PAA!!!

SLAP!!!

Dragonire slapped Roland again.

“Grrrrr!! You bastard!! I swear I’ll kill you!!!”

PAA!!!

SLAP!!!

“Keep talking, bitch! I don’t care! We can do this all night until morning. As long as you refuse to admit you’re wrong and apologize, then don’t blame me for slapping you.”

“I don’t care! Fuck you!! You’re dogshit!! Stay mad, bitch!!!”

PAA!!!

SLAP!!!

Dragonire slapped Roland again.

“Fine!! Let’s see how long you can last, you motherfucker!!” Dragonire exclaimed in anger.

One hour passed…

Roland still refused to apologize.

Two hours passed…

Same result, Roland still refused to say sorry.

Three hours passed…

Roland remained stubborn, persistently refusing to offer an apology.

After an indeterminate amount of time passed, Dragonire observed the sun finally rising above the sky, marking the arrival of morning.

‘Finally morning, huh? Damn this bastard, Roland! Wasting my entire night when I could have enjoyed a good, peaceful sleep instead.’ Dragonire thought.

“Fuck you!! Suck my fucking d**k!! You piece of shit!!!” Roland said.

PAA!!!

SLAP!!!

‘Well, whatever. You wanna play a stubborn game with me, huh? Fine! Let's play then! I have all the time in the world, so let's see who gives up first, you fucking bitch!’ Dragonire thought.

At this point, it was a battle of stubborness to see who would give up first.

Many hours later…

At around noon, only then did Roland manage to utter something different. Gasping for breath and with a hint of exhaustion in his voice, he muttered, "Fine! Dragonire! Fine! If it means you'll stop this insanity, I'll say sorry. I'm sorry, okay?! I'm sorry for everything in high school! Now, get off me!!"

Dragonire, surprised by the sudden change, hesitated for a moment. The tension in the air lingered as he processed Roland's words.

"Alright… but there's one more thing I need to do first before I let you go." Dragonire declared.

"One more thing..?! What the fuck are you talking about?!" Roland inquired.

Without hesitation, Dragonire started urinating on Roland's face.

"You bastard, loser!!! What the fuck are you doing?!!”

"Isn't this what you always did to me in the high school’s bathroom? You used to pee on my face every time after you finished beating me up, so right now, I'm just returning the favor."

“Son of a bitch!! Fuck you, motherfucker!!!” Roland was furious, but there was nothing he could do to stop Dragonire.

Dragonire, having concluded his drastic act, lifted his foot from Roland's chest, leaving Roland to struggle to his feet. As Roland wiped away the indignity from his face, the air crackled with tension. The midday sun cast harsh light on the aftermath of their confrontation, highlighting the emotional scars that now marked their shared history.

Roland's voice, strained with exhaustion and defiance, cut through the silence. "You sick bastard!! This isn't over!! I'll make you pay for this!!!"

Dragonire, seemingly unaffected by Roland's threats, maintained a cold composure. "You should've thought about that before tormenting me back in high school. This is just the beginning of your reckoning.”

Naturally, Dragonire could have killed Roland right here and right now. However, he reasoned that if he did so, he wouldn't be able to continue torturing Roland in the future. This led him to the conclusion that keeping Roland alive would be the better option, this way he can continue to humiliate and torment Roland forever.

"Fuck you!! You'll regret what you've done to me!! I swear upon my life, I won't find peace until I make you pay!!!" Roland exclaimed angrily.

“Sure, sure, whatever you say, man. I'd like to see you try—well, that is if you can actually kill me.”

Silently, Dragonire turned and walked away, leaving Roland battered and bruised without exchanging any more words.

“Hey!! Where are you going!! Fuck you!! Get back here!! I’m not done talking to you!!!” Roland said.

Dragonire turned around and said, “Don’t worry; we'll run into each other again. I hope you’re prepared when the time comes because I’m going to slap the shit out of you again. So, you better look forward to it. Keke!”

After uttering those words, Dragonire departed. As for Roland, he stayed silent, the mention of the word "Slap" bringing back painful memories and triggering trauma.

‘Dragonire, you son of a bitch!! Grr!!! I won’t forgive you! Just you wait, I’ll definitely kill you one day!!’

During this time, Roland's stomach growled, which indicated he was hungry.

‘Fuck! I’m so hungry! Ugh.. I need to eat a lot and recover my energy quickly.’

As Roland glanced around the campfire, he noticed some leftover T-Rex meat from yesterday.

“Oh, T-Rex meat! Woo! Lucky!”

MUNCH! MUNCH! MUNCH! NOM! NOM! NOM!

“Yum! Delicious!”

‘Phew! Thank god that bastard Dragonire didn’t eat all of it!’

Dragonire was known for having a hearty appetite; on average, after becoming a player, he would consume portions that were ten times larger than those of a typical person. On the other hand, Roland remained unchanged, still eating like a normal regular human potion.

It seemed that Dragonire's body functioned differently compared to other players, possibly due to his 'Infinite Regeneration' skill, causing his body to evolve and undergo changes.

2