Chapter 6 – A wild Rulu appeared!
232 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once Mala and Mei was inside the city of Taratan, Mala's first objective was to get to her [Guild Base]. Back in the game, you could create your own guild, and your own [Guild Base]. Guild bases were of course very expensive, and the same went for the upkeep cost. But for Mala, she did not have any upkeep cost. The perks of being a Game Master, but that was not the only thing. She tested each and every single addon and new extension added for guild bases, just to make sure they worked. And that means Mala's own guild base was already maxed out, with zero cost. It was quite the cheat.

Once she arrived at her destination, which was a mansion, that did not even have the same theme as the rest of the town. Mala based her own guild base on old Japanese mansions from the Meiji period. Inside however, is actually larger than it is on the outside, even though the outside is already large enough. Mei who has only seen this from afar when she was in the city, was in awe when they passed the wooden gates. But not only that, the hustle and bustle from the outside, could not be heard from the inside.

Mala's guild base was maxed out, which means It had maxed security. Only Mala could choose who could pass trough the main gates. Even if someone tries to jump over the walls, which is possible, they would be hit with an invisible wall. It's actually known as the [Player Privacy Protection], but here it was known as [Divine Barrier] since people did not really understand it. Of course, the base was not fully empty, as it had NPCs that Mala herself had created and placed around and about. Some of the NPCs were designed to handled the garden, some where maids, chefs etc. And her co-worker of course made so that Rulu could freely enter and leave the place as well, since she was set to be Mala's daughter. So she was an exception. At that time, she didn't really think much of it. I mean, who even would.

As soon as they were at the entrance, a maid walked up to Mala to welcome her back home with a happy smile and some tears in her eyes. Mala softly smiled while patting her head, after the maid straightened her back again, Mala introduced Mei to her maid.

"Welcome Lady Mei, to our Lord's home."

"Ah, U-um... Thank you!"

After both of them entered the mansion. Mala headed towards where the living room were located and quietly observed the surrounding. She noticed that nothing really has changed when this was all 3D assets, and of course where she placed all furniture's and the like. After they reached the living room, Mala decided to sit down on the Sofa, while Mei decided to sit down on the opposite side of Mala, on a very comfy armchair.

"On our way here, you did tell me of all the adventures and the things you have created, but seeing it up close is something else."

Mei said honestly, while she was fidgeting in the armchair. Seeing the berserker, Mei, all fidgeting made Mala softly smile as she was thinking of her old friend Sui. Mala also decided to check the time on her phone.

09:30. That means Sui will be calling me in 30min or so. I hope she got her phone repaired now though.

As Mala and Mei was talking about some very miscellaneous things for a while, she noticed someone entering the guild base. It did not take long until the one who entered the guild base to appear. Mala only had to look at the person for a split second to realize who it was.

"Mother! You're back home~!"

When Mala was heading towards Gamar, Rulu was at the capital of Lyrul having a meeting with the king and other high ranking nobles. The meeting was of course about Ojera, and once the news got to them the day the kingdom fell, the atmosphere was not as tense anymore. They did petition Rulu 5 years ago to help them fight, but she declined, stating that she refuses to be used as tool of war. Though, she did say that she would only defend Taratan, as that's where her mother's home is located at. And as soon as the meeting was about to end, they got another letter, this time from the lord of Gamar. The letter had a special kind of seal placed on it, which meant it was "very urgent". Once the king opened the letter and started reading it, his eyes became large as saucers.

"Lady Rulu. Your mother has returned, and is currently heading towards Taratan."

When Rulu heard that, it was her turn to get shocked. It didn't take long before she stood up and left, it didn't take more than 5 seconds before she was gone. Nobody in that room didn't mind her rude behaviour towards their king, since Rulu actually held a higher position than the king, which meant her mother, Mala, had the highest position. It took about a day for Rulu to reach Taratan, and the moment she arrived, her destination was no other than the home of her esteemed mother.

The moment her eyes laid upon her mother, she got extremely happy and threw herself at her, giving her a compassionate hug. Her mother slowly stroke her head while softly saying "I'm back, Rulu.". Mala was briefly confused, but after realising that the NPCs they created in this world were no longer some simple AI, but actual real people. Not only that, their background settings has now become real, which means the NPC named Rulu was now her actual daughter, she couldn't possibly ignore her as she had been waiting for 500 years for her mother to come back home.

Of course, this moment of happiness was shortly lived, as Mala's phone started to ring.

"I got your message Mala! Is it really true? I mean, to be sure I went to your house and it was locked as usual, but with the spare key you gave me I entered your home. But I didn't find you anywhere and-"

"Calm down, Sui. And yes, It's true. Want to switch to Video instead? It's faster that way."

"Ah! Why didn't I think of that?!"

As they quickly changed to Video call, Sui got shocked of seeing Mala's character in the flesh, while Mala only showed a pained smile.

"Woa. So you really got Isekai'd. Neat. If the phone still works, does that mean you can travel back and fourth?"

"Not sure about the traveling portion, but yeah. It also means that I can't really do any work for a while, if ever."

"That's true."

Sui said with a sigh. As Mala and Sui was getting up to speed, Mala also asked why Sui believed her from the get go, in which Sui replied with "Because Mala never lies!" with a smug face. "Oh dear..." is all Mala said with a sigh. It didn't take long until Rulu was asking her mother what the weird thing she was holding.

"Rulu, this is a device known as a [Smart Phone]. And the one I'm talking to is Sui."

"I don't like Sui. It's because of the [Creator] that you never was home because she kept giving you more work. Hmpf!"

Rulu did not really like Sui, or as the Creator as she was known as. She does have other names, such as Goddess of Creation by the human supremacy kingdoms like Ojera. The reason Rulu did not like Sui was because she kept giving work to her mother. In the game, Mala was a Game Master, which meant she was only testing new features, taking care of events and much more. She did play as well when she got time, but it was only in short sessions.

In the eyes of the people, she worked for the Creator, which wasn't wrong. And once Sui heard all of this she got depressed of just hearing it. It made it look like Mala was working in a black company, so she tried to tell Rulu that it was not the case, but sadly Rulu did not listen and just pouted.

"I'll call you later Sui. If you want, I can take some pictures."

"Alright. If you find a way back and fourth, lemme know~!"

As call ended, Rulu decided to act like a spoiled child and clinged unto her mother. It didn't take long until Rulu calmed down, since she got to sit with her mother on the sofa. And all this time, she did not notice Mei. But once she did, she asked her mother, instead of Mei, of who she was.

"Still acting spoiled huh?"

Mala said while ruffling Rulu's hair.

"She is a [Berserker] known as Mei. A new friend of mine."

"Just a friend? Okay. I'm Rulu, the daughter of the Demon Lord Mala."

"I'm Mei."

Mei said while smiling wryly, as Rulu was boasting that she was Mala's daughter. Mala just heaved a sigh at Rulu, not because she was boasting, but that her red eyes was staring at Mei. The moment she heard the world "friend", the heavy atmosphere Mala could feel from Rulu disappeared, as if it was never there to begin with.

Don't tell me she developed some yandere characteristics...

11