Ch. 1
52 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The cool breeze blew her short green hair in the wind so subtly as she sat on the bench in front of the elementary schoolhouse. The neighborhood was small, with one teacher per grade. Her son was in first grade at the age of seven. The school year was almost over and that meant summer break was fast approaching. That meant more time for little Jake to be with friends, which meant a bit more time for mommy and daddy to… 

Her face flushed at the thoughts flooding through her mind. She shouldn’t be thinking this way. At least not here…. Flora would tense her legs and smack her flushed face softly to try and calm down just as the bell rang. She watched the schoolhouse doors open, the sight of the children running to their parents shooing the scandalous thoughts away. She watched as Jake darted towards her almost as fast as lightning, leaping into her arms to give her a hug. 

“Momma!” He cheered as Flora returned the hug. “I’m ready to go home.” 

“I know,” Flora said with a little laugh, before putting her son on the ground and standing up. Together, they made way for her red minivan. The last thing said was her son asking, to get ice cream before heading home. She would laugh at this too, and agreed. 

The two would arrive home after having the ice cream, and saw another car across the street from them. This car belonged to their newest neighbors, who’ve lived in the area for a little under a year. A man in the military — with short blond hair, general workout clothes , and cargo pants — named Joseph and his girlfriend, who donned designer clothes and long brown hair, Faith. They seemed to have just gotten home as well, as Faith quickly called out to Flora. 

“Flora! Oh, Flora! I must show you something,” the young woman hurried over to the older woman, a big smile on her face. She then showed off the beautiful Diamond ring on her finger. “Joey proposed to me last night!! Surely you know my answer to his proposal…” 

Flora and Joseph locked eyes for a moment. He smiled at her and nodded his head. The two were good friends, and he had discussed his wishes to marry his girlfriend to the motherly woman. It looks like the advice she’d given him, though basic, helped: follow your heart through and through. 

“Congratulations Faith…” Flora said, returning the cheerful expression. Faith was squealing with joy, before returning to the house. Flora saw her whisper something to Joseph, kiss his cheek, and then head inside. Joseph would approach. 

“Thank you so much for your advice. Some might’ve thought it was cheesy or cliche, but it really helped me out.” 

Flora nodded her head and said, “it was no problem at all. I’m glad I could help you out.” 

Just then, another car pulled up to her house. A black two-seat car. In the drivers seat was a blonde man with a beard and ‘stache combo. He wore glasses and a business suit. He stepped out of the car and greeted his wife and neighbor. 

“Hello honey,” Flora said to him with an even more happier expression. This one filled with a slightly flirtatious undertone that Joseph picked up on with ease. Her husband seemed to ignore it or not notice it. 

“Hi Flora,” was all he said before walking off into the house. Flora sighed to herself as her flirtatious look turned into one of sorrow. Joseph noticed this, and felt that it was time he leave. With a simple goodbye, he made way to his house. Flora heard the door shut, and she too would enter her home. 

——

A few hours passed, and Joseph would enter the washroom. The tub was inviting, but he just opt for a shower, letting the hot water cascade down his body. He was lost in his thoughts, unaware of the sounds around him. His fiancée would open the door and hug him from behind. This snapped him out of his thoughts, with a “gah—“. 

“Joey~, I was thinking… since you proposed, maybe we could…” Faith was a little hesitant to say it, but in that cutesy modest act. “Have a little fun together?” 

Joseph shook his head as he looked down at his fiancée. She was beautiful, but he answered, “no.” 

“Oh c’mon… why not?” She asked, her hands trailing south as she begun to kiss his shoulder blade, soft and sensual. 

“F-Faith…” he grunted as she took hold on his hardening penis. “You know I d-don’t want to have sex with you until we’re… r-ready for kids..!” 

This response didn’t quite stop her from jerking him a little, but when he wasn’t playing back, she sighed and stopped. She was a bit horny herself, but if he didn’t wanna fuck, she couldn’t make him. “Fine, fine… I guess I’ll wait,” she responded, exiting the shower and leaving Joseph be, albeit very disappointed with the results. 



Flora would sit on her bed in a matching set of white underwear. Her voluptuous breasts looking bigger than when she wore her sweater. She sat on the bed in an elegant yet sexy manner, and called out her husband’s name when he arrived to the bedroom. “Eric~ come to bed please?” 

Eric sighed and looked at his wife. Her round, plush breasts and wide hips… how could someone not be turned on by her?! And yet… he wasn’t. He already knew every curve on her body, every spot that made her tick. He knew her favorite turn ons, worst turn offs, how to make her cum… everything in the book, he already knew how it was for her. It just wasn’t… exciting anymore. 

 When it was evident, the two of them just sighed to themselves, and Flora got up to change into her nightgown. This was a bust, and she was just downright embarrassed. 


This is how things were for both women the next several weeks, up until Independence Day. 

3