13-End of Chapter 4
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The shower was a nightmare, an open space of metal showerheads upon white, tiled stone. The bathing area was a raised platform that was adjacent to a row of four sinks, each equipped with a mirror and a white cabinet for storage. Steaming with the remains of a previous bath, Rue caught sight of her face in the mirror: stark white and appalled.

There was no privacy in the room aside from the glass that enclosed the huge cubicle preventing steam from escaping into the corridor. It was a communal bath and that made hiding her gender almost impossible. It seemed that the world was determined to keep her on her toes.

“You have got to be kidding me.”

“It’s not a private suite.” He drawled. “It’s a dormitory, how many times must I say this? I know you’re missing your pretty little home, with your soft bed, your own private bathroom—”

“I don’t want to see your dick again!” she snapped felt her heartbeat soar as her mind danced through her options. Her eyes flickered to the urinal that were right next to the showers preventing privacy all around, and inside she begged for mercy. “At the very least tell me the toilet bowls have some form of protection.”

“Yes, they do,” he admitted pushed open another door to reveal four cubicles, enclosed within walls—a safer space away from the open-concept toilet. She sighed, hand slipping from her chest, the curve of her breast concealed by a hologram. She tried not to notice the way his eyes zeroed in on her chest, trying to read the light in the illusion.

“Thank God,” she glared at him, snapped him away from his scrutiny. She’d forgotten that helios were particularly good with reading the way light scattered over a solid object. “What?”

“Don’t want to be caught shitting?” he smiled, eyes curving into little moons.

“No one wants to look into his bro’s eyes while he takes a big steamy dump,” she snapped back, flourished hands, pointed at the main door. “I’m locking the doors to this place when I take a bath.”

“Fuck no,” he gasped, then glowered at her, “there’s no lock. And I’m not waiting to take a piss. We’ve got seven men in this house. And one little princess will not change our rules.” He scowled and she felt a shiver at his words, but she swallowed down her nerves, hid her panic within anger and embarrassment.

“I’m getting out of here as soon as I can,” she ran her fingers through her hair, short locks tangled in her dismay. “Don’t want to see seven penises, fuck!”

“Darling, it’s just body parts, you have what I have,” he raised a brow, cocked his head to a side, “or maybe you’re embarrassed. How long are you hard? Two inches?” He grinned, closing in on her. And she noticed now how much taller the helios was.

“Fuck you, I’m massive,” she choked out a laugh, not wanting to join the micro penis club. Then spluttered when she realised how much more difficult it would be for her with that rumour. They’d want to see, they would want to compare. “Okay, I’m just average.”

“Just a small little bean?” he teased, and she couldn’t help the laugh. He was kind of right.

“Think about it, wouldn’t you want to say...Have a peaceful shower with nobody walking in while you’re soaping up your ass?”

“Don’t care.”

“How about this,” she tried as he stepped in close, peering down at her to listen, lips pursed into a pout. “You can use four showerheads in one go if you’re alone in this bathroom.”

“I could do that, even with the others in the room.”

“Fine, fuck, okay. What if you want to masturbate?”

“Do it in your room,” he was smiling now.

“Well, whatever if you’re the sort of man who enjoys a little jizz in his sheets. And walking out with cum in his hands when you could just do it in the water.” She was growing exasperated, and couldn’t get him to understand her need for privacy.

“Who says I don’t do it right here,” his voice dipped and this time it wasn’t hostile, angry sharks but a genuine purr that made fire dance in her belly, “where everyone’s watching?” She paled at his words, and noted the shrug on his shoulders.

They do that here, hands on their dicks pumping without a care in the world, she realised. It might be the reason why he’d been fucking that girl at the door, but she was sure from the look in his eyes. That had been for her. And now she bit her lip and felt his gaze drift to her mouth.

She heard the flirt in his voice, and knew without a doubt that the tension between them fizzled and this was going somewhere. Rue tried not to notice the way he now had his eyes glued to her face, and hers were dancing to his lips and the way they curved sweetly in a cupid’s bow.

She stared at sly eyes that curved into the most adorable rainbows and lips that were shaped like hearts. Her chest grew warm, her body trembled from the intimacy of his position, felt the ghost of warmth from his flesh and his glow.

Why did he have to be so handsome?

“I was joking,” he grinned.

“Damn you.”

“Just wanted to see how you’d react.”

“What if I’m into a little ass play,” she motioned with her hands giving him a rude gesture, index finger into circle. “And I like to be clean and squeaky while I’m experiencing my Rut?” He laughed then full-bellied and sweet, pearly whites flashing.

“You want to use toys in the shower?” he chuckled. “Sounds fun to watch.”

“It won’t be when I’ve got ten lined up on the wall,” she threatened, “I line my palm flat and smack them all in one go just to see the silicon bounce. Then I pulverise the balls like it’s my punch bag. I get rid of stress that way.”

“In the shower?” She nodded. “Fine, I guess it could be a little weird,” he conceded.

“See? Who would want to see me with a museum on the wall and a dildo up my ass—”

“Honestly, I wouldn’t mind seeing that so much.”

There was a playful smirk on his lips, so moistened that they glistened, and she felt her cheeks warm at his eyes, at the way he leaned and towered over her. The way his eyes, big warm and so goddamn sweet seemed to suck at her soul and drink in her words. It sent a thrill down her spine, felt as if he was dripping into her muscles, sinews and then bone.

He was hot, then cold, and then he started flirting.

“You’re kind of weird bro,” she smacked her hand on his chest with a snort. Then flinched when he sizzled under her despite the cloth that concealed his chest.

There was a connection, a spark of fireworks between contact, a flowery burst of moonbeams and stars. The cosmos exploded, and nirvana approached. A burst of brilliant white took over her mind, like the precipice of an orgasm, and then it vanished so quickly that she was lost for words.

Rue flinched back breathing hard, body shivering as if she’d just came, the pleasure had been there so much that it’d overwhelmed her. But then dissipated so quickly that it felt as if she couldn’t remember what it was like. It made her want to touch him again, made her wonder what it would be like to press her palm to bare flesh and feel.

Her palm was strangely hot and she stared at her hand felt it tingling despite the brief contact. Her insides were squeezing, and she choked out a laugh, and prayed to God that her slick wouldn’t spill down her thighs. And they were shivering, her clit thundering to the beat of her heart. It was only willpower that kept her standing.

But just as quickly as it came, the effects of it began to fade lost with time. She had the energy to smile a second later.

“The fuck man?”

Her gaze drifted up towards him and she froze.

Kieran had an arm against the wall, drool dripping from his lips, and sweat dewy on skin. His cheeks were so pink he seemed perpetually flushed and ragged. But it was his eyes that made her heart speed, the unseeing look of an orgasm.

The glazed lust that filled, dominated by orbs of solid gold and his light danced as if agonized, trembling like a disco. They flickered and curled, and she felt the tendrils, phantom fingers, reach for her. They drifted and clung, relishing her skin.

“Bro?” she was concerned now, her hands moving to him. “Kieran—”

“Impossible.” Kieran stumbled back, mouth agape, hands clutched at his chest. He seemed horrified by the strange reaction, eyes so wide it was as if she were the devil. His skin was flashing with his distress, and she felt his light against her skin, jumping across her palm. She tore it back, her fingers tingling.

“I’m sorry,” she tried to say as he stumbled away as if she’d just fried him alive. “I don’t know what I did.” He tore out of the room before she could continue, the door slamming close. “Kier!” But he was gone, and she was left alone, standing in the bathroom. She glanced at the door now, lips pulled into a grimace.

It seemed that she’d just managed to explode her roommate.

-

Read ahead on Patreon patreon.com/tinyeyecat

0