15
47 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rue bit down a gasp, strangled it with a heavy swallow and then froze like Bambi in headlights. God, she wanted to wax poetically on Kieran’s incredible room, going increasingly verbose of a ten times bigger sanctuary with soft carpeted rugs and four-poster beds; of artefacts, and talismans in painted sunny gold.

The truth was, she couldn’t see shit.

Fuck no, not with the fireworks going on right in front of her. Not with the heat that boiled and radiated scorching warmth against her face. Not with the glowing men fucking against the wall right at his door, just begging to be caught. She hated herself for the shiver that ran the length of her useless spine, instinct begging her to leave.

But she had to stay.

Kieran with his laughter and tease was forced against the cement; cheeks bulging against the grey surface, his light dancing over the plane and a scream stuck in his throat. He had a hand stroking a glowing cock, the angry red head disappearing and reappearing beneath the webbing of his fist, thumb stroking the slit as if crazed.

And she knew he was doing everything to suck the pleasure out of his cock, his fingers gold with the light of his power. And fuck, she could almost taste his salty success, spewing in bubbly sticky globes down a tight fist and splattered on the floor.

A shiver wracked through her, swept towards her belly.

A jilted moan left him, and echoed on the wall into a whine that seemed nothing like the Alpha she’d met that afternoon. Despite the one leg lifted up like a dog ready to piss, he was ravaged like a little bitch. Because there wasn’t an Omega connecting hips with the helios because ramming into him hard and heavy sending him keening with each connection was an Alpha that was traced with fire.

A hephaestus, an alien of fire-breathing abilities, an alien that had molten lava in his veins and heat steaming from his lips. A man with ruby eyes — roaring flecks of blossoming fire that crackled and hissed. And the flames twisted across his skin, marked the glow of his flesh, illuminated parts of his skull in wet sticky orange, lit up obsidian sweat-soaked hair.

She could see his heat in the mushroom bulge of the head of his cock, notched against the suckling flutter of Kieran’s ass, then rammed so hard and deep despite the resistance it had him screaming. It was no rut, and yet it seemed to be with his mindless desperate quest for orgasm, balls smacking against his ass. His eyes were so ferocious it seemed to burn, the sheen of sweat dewy on marble-like flesh.

But God, it was hot, so fucking hot she could almost purr.

“Choking on my cock,” the hephaestus hissed, muscular torso glossy and oiled from exertion, “cumming to the memory of his touch, begging for me while you think of him." The timbre of his voice was extraordinary, dripping out from him in a savage growl that had her own pussy fluttering.

Another earth-shaking thrust and Kieran was sobbing into the wall, another spurt of cum flooding the surface of his palm. If it weren’t for the mint in her nose, she’d cream herself right there and then, but she swore she could almost taste them.

The salty goodness of Alpha.

“Y-yeah,” Kieran’s ability to speak was astounding, “Am your cheating whore. Your little bitch.”

“Spreading your legs for any fucking newbie. Almost on a fucking rampage just from a chest slap, you’re such a weak soulmate,” was the hissed-out reply. “You want him. You want him guiding you. You want to fuck him so hard; he breaks.”

“God, I do,” was Kieran’s sweet little moan, whispery with pleasure. He was prettier submissive, and Rue could see it now, see it in the roll of his eyes and the stretch of dilating pupils going so wide it seemed that he’d lost his soul. The curls that framed a heart-shaped face sticky on his skin, breath panting and tongue lolling. “I want him so much, Levi, I do. I do.”

The laughter that spilled from the hephaestus was cruel sex, a raspy baritone that slipped crackly and free. “You fucking slut." The pounding only grew harder, the alien crushing his mate against the wall with an embrace, his hips twisting, muscles flexing, and the fire spread across the surface of his skin begging to escape. ”Your asshole is my property. You. Are. Mine.”

I want Rue,” was the answer to the best proposal she’d heard in a century. Kieran almost wailing as he came once again, his orgasm going far beyond just seed, spraying runny jizz all over the wall. ”Fuck, fuck, fuck. I want Rue.”

But instead of going limp as fuck, the hephaestus sunk his teeth into the side of Kieran’s throat with a growl, roars muffled into bleeding flesh as he came, ass going taut as he pulsated, throbbed and released. A bellow concealed against flesh as Kieran clenched, twisted and shook around him, lips parted into an unseeing nirvana.

On his lips, screamed out in prayer through the biggest orgasm she’d ever seen in her life, was her goddamn name. Kieran seemed to shatter, hips twisting into the air, stuttered thrusts that led to another flood of thick, ropey cum all over the floor.

He did not want Rue. She gaped at them, felt the air escape her lungs to what was now more than just voyeurism at its finest. He did not just scream her name. She almost wanted to laugh, show him the finger. But inside, her pussy ached, fluttered, and spilt with slick. Her clit was throbbing for him, body empty with need.

And God, she had to trip. She just had to because Hera wanted her fucking dead. Her knees buckled; hip slammed against the side of the open wall. And for once in her life, she felt the tingle of her Omega whispering to jump in for a kiss. Their eyes snapped to hers, unnerving gold and red, but she didn’t need to justify herself, didn’t need to speak because the hephaestus was on her in seconds.

His fist kissed her face, and she was blown back, stumbling, her cheek split open from a cut, head crashing against the wall. His hand was on her throat, fingers buried into the structure as flesh turned into an unbreakable diamond. Levi was glowing and hissing then, canines revealed as he pressed her deeper against the surface, caged her within as his skin transformed into dense rock.

And for fuck’s sake, he was magnificent even then, eyes seeping with crimson, corded muscles rippling with the strength of the Earth. Mouth a dangerous pink that begged for kisses, she could feel her heartbeat on her lips thundering for his tongue. His beauty was in the marbled cream of his flesh and the lines of glittering red that traced a pretty face, one that was not meant for violence and gore.

If Kieran was sweet laughter, Levi, contrary to his cute little name, was a hissing little pussy. But the cat in front of her was now all panther, snarling for blood. But good lord, an image swept to the forefront of her insanity, and she saw him now, chained to the bed, blindfold to the face and whimpering.

“Who the fuck are you?” he hissed, and Christ, his voice up close was sexier, twisting out of his throat as if he’d just had a cock to his lips and cum down his throat. It rasped and swept, vibrating over skin and drifting over her face. She licked her lips, tasted something more than herself on the surface with the room so damn saturated with pleasure.

“Uh,” she opted for that response, “this is going to be awkward.”

-

Read 10+ chapters ahead on Patreon patreon.com/tinyeyecat

0