24-End of Chapter 8
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“God—Rue your nose is dead you should see a doctor. Hell, you might as well have gotten his cum on your hands.” He let out a laugh, and a couple of students walking by shot them looks. “Insanity.”

“And that’s impossible?”

“No one can touch a poseidon’s semen. It’s number one in the rules for us when we clean their space. It’s acid, it’ll melt anything to dust in seconds.” He shook his head, and Rue’s eyes widened gaped a little at him.The fuck, was that why Seraphim had seemed awfully scandalized?Her heart pounded, soared as her mouth dropped open. “Point is, his poison, his scent is on your hands. I don’t know how you’re throwing punches, but your dorm-mate? He’s madly in love with you.”

“God no!” she giggled, clasped a hand to her lips with a snort. Then inched back with a look of disgust at her hands. “We’ve been brawling. Just that. Nothing else, he’s probably just pissed off and he tried to kill me—”

“Well, don’t piss him off!” Theo snapped. “You’re a lot stronger than the average alien I’ll give you that. But you don’t want to touch him again if you don’t want this relationship. Because you’re going to start smellingmarked.”

“Marked,” she repeated stupidly. “Like bonded? Like he’s got his teeth in me and I’m an Omega waiting to be pupped?” Rue’s mouth was hanging at this point, her heart hammering in her chest. “No fucking way, but there’s no teeth involved on my glands—”

“They’ve got a process to prevent unnecessary death. His poison’s deep in your skin, only packmates get that as a way to build up immunity, so that they’d be able to fuck his aquatic form eventually and receive a bite with venom.”

“So I might as well be raising a huge fucking flag that I’m trying to mate with a poseidon.”

“Or just guide one really good, I suppose,” Theo shrugged. “You’ll definitely get looks, smelling like the most dangerous kind of sex.”

“I’m not fucking him!”

“But it’s a really powerful poseidon, and a reallyawfulpoison. And you’renot dead.How’s that possible? If he wanted you dead. You’d be dead.” Theo insisted again for the gazillion time. “But you’re right, he probably hates you. He’s just surprised that you’re still alive.” He glanced at her. “And you’d offend him. They’re really concerned about etiquette. I don’t think you should return to the dormitory; you should give him a formal apology if you really threw a punch, then reject him. He’s really into you, and he’s got a good reason to be if you’re still standing after all that.”

“Hey! I can be polite.”

“Were you polite to the poseidon?”

“Only when he was polite…”

Theo gave her a look. “I can’t believe you can’t smell it.You should be pissing yourself when he’s producingthat. Is this his fight or flight response? That Alpha’s...” Theo shivered, swallowed nervously. “God, I don’t know I’m confuse. And I can’t even look at you properly! How can you stand it?”

“Uh, I’m not like most Alphas,” she snorted, ran a hand through her hair. But inside, the fear ballooned, her hands shoved deep within her pockets. “I don’t really give a damn about hierarchy.” She offered as an explanation.

“I can tell.”

“Thanks.”

“There will be staring,” he warned, pushed open the door. “They’re going to smell the Alpha, I don’t know if they’ll know it’s a poseidon or the different poisons. But they’ll know you’re marked by something dangerous.”

“And on the first fucking day of guiding practical,” she sighed, “perfect.”

And he was right, because the moment she slipped into the lecture hall. Theo pushing the double doors with a loud sigh, there were whispers rising from the crowd. A rush of eyes darting towards her from tiered seating, and plenty of staring from students on the aisles. They averted their eyes the moment she glanced at them, seemed strangely timid which was a power move Rue had never experienced in her life.

Rue blinked, raised a brow at the fear swimming through the room for those that sat closest to her. Quickly, she took her spot beside Theo at a respectable distance to keep him safe, sat at the very front closer to the podium so that she wouldn’t have to squint. But the aliens continued glancing at her the moment she took a seat. And even the professor seemed surprised, chair scrapping against the floor as he stood and approached her with a quick scan of his tablet.

Her profile was pulled up before him as her attendance was marked, but only Rue got the special treatment. Theo was ignored, his attendance quickly recorded by a counter that flipped on the board.

“Morning,” she greeted, and she was offered a dazed smile.

“A poseidon?” he chirruped towards her, and she glanced up at him. “Fascinating.” The professor grinned, so different from the way he looked—rugged and battle scarred, but there was an elegance in his features, willowy with sweeping silky hair. “I’m Professor Ryo, we should change your ranking. You seem decent against poisons. Would an S do?”

“I doubt that I’m really all that good.”

“We’ll see about that today,” he chuckled. “You were recommended by a very high-ranking Esper as well. I’m sure your abilities must be top notched.” He nodded, pursed his lips. “And it’s proving to be.”

“Uh…” Rue blinked. “I’ve never guided in my life.”

“Of course,” the professor smiled, seemed a little too nice and a little too friendly. “The love poison on your hand?” he laughed as she pulled it out slowly. Her eyes darting to Theo’s in horror.Love poison?She glanced up at Professor Ryo, felt that the glint in his eyes was knowledge of the truth.He knew she touched cum.

“I think I’d die if I touched that. It’s quite aromatic, isn’t it?” There was a small laugh. “Ah, young love. My mate was just the same, they’re so touchy when they find someone they can let loose with.” He winked and Rue paled.

Rue turned to Theo, mouthed to him with a loud whisper. “You said I didn’t smell that bad!”

“You don’t!” Theo reassured, “you just smell intimidating. What did you say was your roommates name was again?”

“I—”

There was silence, as the double door clattered open. A crowd of students strode in, dressed so differently from her and Theo. They were most definitelymilitary,in neater uniforms of silky grey. But it wasn’t the thick bullet-proof vests, heavy coats, brass buttons and shiny pins displaying hundreds of awards that she was used to seeing on police at her port.

What they had on was sleek, glossy and beautiful, vibrating with energy for protection in long coats that covered their frames, and leather strips that bit into their waist and tightened against their figure. And her lips parted. She didn’t give a damn about the rest, the way their bodies were clad in lighter hue coats. But her eyes were rooted upon the first that entered. On the impossible black of adifferentstudent.

He had a different hair colour when they first met, but this time it was a soft greyish blue that hid strands of gold. Mask or not, she’d recognise the sway of his hips and the curve of his eyes. But now she learned the upturn of a smile on the swell of adorable cheeks that did not soften the dangerous edge of a sharpened jaw.

She stared and catalogued, the bubble of his lips, juicy and so goddamn pouty they seemed to jiggle, too pretty as he spoke. The pink of his tongue that flicked to wet drying lips. A little laugh from the angel had the whole world watching, and his tentacles writhed free, seemed to taste the air then stand alert towards her direction in silky strands of feathery gold.

Air, he always looked a little like a peacock to her, or a gorgeous squid.

His eyes turned to her, baby blues focussed hard, dark slits growing round and dilated like a cat. And her heart paused, the air whispering out of her chest. Immediately, her mind jogged to their conversation, to the grin on his lips so beautiful that he could potentially end all wars with just his face alone. And God, Rue would quietly admit in her head that she had masturbated to the memory of his face, fingers desperate on her clit at just his pretty eyes. For that, she had her cheeks rushing with blood.

Beauty was the weapon of an Eros, but for a half-blood like Air she was surprised by his power.

Said alien gave her the same sly smirk, a roll of his eyes as he strode towards her catching her attention. And the sea of students seemed to part just for him as he approached her table, splayed pretty hands on the surface. He perched his bubble ass on the table, swept his coat back so that she’d see the corset tight around his thin waist, the straps way too sexual around his ribs. He smiled, and the grin spread across his face, eyes forming little moons that had her lips jolting upwards.

Fucking Eros and their charms.

“You’re here,” he breathed, a giggly laugh escaping his throat, already the rest of the student population seemed to shit themselves from afar. And inside her something startled, a rush of heat as she searched for his name in her mind. Her body jolted, something within her seemed to spill.

“Air. You motherfucker…” she cursed, but she was all jokes and tease. She was grateful that he’d given her the push to be confident. “You fucked me up and made me a guide.” She raised a brow. “Here to gloat?”

“You wanted to suck dick, why not suck it for millions?” he laughed, looking so pretty with hair that curled wispy against his cheeks. “And only the very best.” He was the pack Alpha in the group. And she knew that, could taste the nightmare of strength that rolled from the feathery tendrils that curved, beautiful on his back as he pushed the narrative of an angel.

“And let me guess,” she rolled her eyes. “You’re an Esper, Air?”

“Altair,” he corrected, his tongue slipped out. “You smell like you’ve had your fun.” He perched himself on her desk, toyed with his hair. His eyes seemed to glisten, growing a little flash of red. “I’m sure you’ll succeed.”

“Or die,” she told him, ignored his comment as she shirked his touch. “Being fuck to the ground by mad dogs.”

“Ouch,” he purred, “don’t say that so loud, you’ll create plenty of enemies. It could feel good, dying from sex. You’ll find that it’s the most pleasurable experience for my guides. But I’m sure you won’t die so quickly. Sera is a very good test.” He took her hands then, snatched it free from under the desk. His tendrils coiling around her wrist, sniffed at the palms. It seemed that clothing his tentacles wasn’t truly a necessity in public spaces “He really liked you, huh?”

“Hey—” She growled, but he interrupted her quickly. A tendril of warmth dancing from the curve of his feathers on her skin.

“But this…” There was heat in his eyes, a flash of a glare, almost a tinge of jealousy. “What did you do?” This time his voice dropped low, no longer bubbly, no longer sweet almost dangerous. And she bit her lips as Theo shifted to the corner. He must be doing something with his scent because everyone seemed to visibly back away.

“God, I swear everyone’s asking me the same fucking question.” Her lips parted, panic shifting through her. “Nothing. Now sit down so we can begin class.”

“How did you do it?” he asked, and this time she yelped as his tongue flicked to lick at the surface. His lips brushing against the surface, so gentle it had her linking the circular motion straight to her clit. The heat that blossomed across her skin this time was strong, violent as it flooded her body. Her body pounding as he tasted her palm as if she were a good meal.

“What are you doing?” Her voice grew pitched as she tugged at her hands. There was a scowl on his cheeks, a glare as he seemed to relish in the taste of poseidon. He smacked his lips, then scoffed, a cluck of his tongue that was angry and felt more poisonous than poseidon on her fingers.

“I can’t believe you,” he hissed, leaned closer this time. “How did you get Sera to cum?”

“I didn’t make him cum,” she answered. The proximity burned her, seemed to test the capabilities of her pounding heart.

“Don’t fucking lie to me,” he hissed barred teeth. He lifted his head, and Altair stared at her, eyes boring deep, churning with heat. “Poseidons don’t just orgasm for anyone.” He scoffed, rolled his eyes, slapped her hand away with his little fit. “This proves everything. But fuck. You had to pick the one that’d push my buttons, didn’t you? The one fucking person that’s yet to—I’m first for that. I should be first, I’m the best fucking Eros.” There was a grouchy whine in his tone.

“I don’t know what the fuck you’ve been smoking but—”

“I should be first,” he hissed, pulled close this time. “Shouldn’t have let you go home. Thought you’d be a good little Alpha. And you’ve been good, I guess your first is mine. But I’m booking you for my guiding. Look at my eyes, I’m so close to Rampage, I could fuck you here and now against the table. And I can taste your—”

“You’re fucking crazy,” she raised a brow. Hand against his chest. “Get the fuck away. You think that’s hot? I’m calling the police.”

“Sir,” Theo rebutted, her friend finally coming in to save her ass. But Altair simply turned his head, a single finger on his lips for silence. She raised a brow as he glanced her way, then back at Theo to give him a look that totally said, ‘speak or die’. Theo paled, zipping up and Rue groaned.

“Threatening my bestie?”

“He’s your bestie?” Altair seemed scandalized. “There are better options.”

“Like what?”

“Me?”

“Mm, yeah. The Esper that’s got first dibs on my oral sex virginity.” There was a smile on his lips that spread at her words, the bird alien almost preening his feathers. “News flash dumbass. Guide or not I’m not touching a single reproductive organ on this planet. There will be no fucking in my guiding.”

“The fuck?” Altair scowled, then giddy laughter erupted from his frame. “That’s fucking impossible, have you gone to school?”

“I am in school.”

“Altair.” Altair paused, head turned towards a baritone voice that lit up her insides and sent a strange chill up her spine. Her eyes turned now drew tight towards the face she’d never thought she’d see again.

Valentino.

A/N: Read ahead on my patreon: https://www.patreon.com/tinyeyecat

0