Chapter 13
130 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Neil 

 

I woke up feeling incredibly well rested and somewhat cool. As I stretched out I realized that the reason I was cool is that at some point in the evening Shassala had once again thrown half of her body overtop mine and that her tail was once again intertwined with my legs.  

 

At least this time she was wearing some clothes. 

 

As I once again tried to extricate myself from her without waking her, I took a moment to marvel at her body temperature. I swear just the temperature and not the rest of her body. 

 

Shassala or perhaps Lamia in general seemed to maintain a body temperature several degrees cooler than humans. Did this mean that Lamia were cold blooded? Did it help with the heat in this jungle? I was really starting to wonder about all the differences between her body and mine.  

 

O.K. so I guess I was back to thinking about her body in a less abstract sense. 

 

Still it wasn’t my fault were my thoughts turned to, she was pressed against me pretty tightly and I had morning wood. Hopefully I could get out of here before she woke up and felt that, or if she did feel it hopefully she wouldn’t be offended. So far she had been alright with us looking at each other or even casual physical affection like this. Of course an erect penis was on a different level, so it was hard to predict how she would react to that. 

 

Stretching I felt my legs and back crack a few times as sore muscles and joints tried to work out some stiffness that I still had. 

 

Talking to Shassala yesterday had been an amazing experience. Not just because I was talking to a species other than a human but because of the fact that I had been able to talk to another species. 

 

I had never heard their language before a few days ago and now I could speak it like a beginner. I had gone from not understanding it at all, to just some words and then short sentences in just one day. 

 

Living in Banff I had tried several times to learn French from a few of my coworkers from Quebec and could barely ever get past the basics. But here I was remembering words easily, making connections about the grammar of the language and even sentence structure. I could feel my sentences getting better and more complete, and the windows that had popped up yesterday had confirmed it. 

 

I had gained several levels of understanding in Lamianese and my Potions skill had improved as well just from watching Shassala make a healing potion. I had known ever since looking at that rift that information that I could not have known had been be placed in my head, but this confirmed it. Skills could simply be given to me with little trouble and improved so quickly it was mind boggling. But this was the first time that I had thought about how magic could be involved with it. 

 

Thinking back to my fight with that first slime I tried to remember those messages as well. I had received a message about improvised weapons and thrown weapons if I wasn’t mistaken. Shit I wish I had paid more attention. If I had picked up those rocks the other day when I had been attacked by those six slimes maybe I could have killed one or two of them, or at least injured them enough to slow them down. 

 

But why had I received a skill for hitting something with a rock and not for say making my spear? I just didn’t know at the moment, and without spending some time to experiment I didn’t think that I could. 

 

By now Shassala was starting to stir and was actually snuggling in closer to me, as she shifted her entire head was now on my chest and she started stretching. 

 

As she looked up at me I half expected her to jump back like yesterday, but instead she simply lay there yawning.  

 

“Good morning Shassala.” 

 

“Good morning Neil.” 

 

“How... you sleep?” O.K. so I still needed practice and lessons but I didn’t even know those words yesterday. 

 

“I slept well. How did you sleep?” 

 

“I slept very well. Comfortable?” 

 

At this she smiled and shut her eyes. “Yes, very comfortable. You are very warm. It’s nice.” 

 

“Thank you, you are a very good warm, not warm. It’s good.” I said trying to remember the word for cold or cool. 

 

“Cool.” Shassala supplied as she stretched out on top of me. 

 

“You are very cool, it’s good.” 

 

As she started stretching Shassala wound up even more on top of me and judging by how comfortable she looked she had no intention of getting off me just yet. 

 

Deciding I should make myself comfortable as well I stretched my arms and legs out in a starfish shape feeling my legs stretch and pop I groaned in satisfaction. The only thing better than waking up in a tent with no worries about the rest of the day was waking up in a tent with no worries and a semi clothed woman on top of you. 

 

When I finished stretching I placed my hands on Shassalas hip and lower back simply touching her skin with my hand. She tensed for a moment before looking up at me with a smile and placed her hands on my chest which didn’t seem too fair to me given that I was touching her skin and she was touching my shirt. 

 

This was something Shassala evidently agreed with as she shifted a little reached down and put her hands under my shirt to touch my stomach and run her hands up to my chest. 

 

Groaning a little under my breath as her fingers trailed up to my chest. Well if she’s doing that, then there was no reason I couldn’t follow suit. So I ran my hands lightly up and back down her back to her hips feeling her smooth skin under my palms. When I reached her hips I let my hands trail down a little more underneath the shirt she was wearing to feel the scales of her tail. Careful to not get too far ahead of myself I ran my hands over her smooth cool scales. They felt interesting under my hands, soft and supple, but a little sharpon their edges.  

 

Shassala evidently liked what I was doing as her head leaned forwards and rested her forehead on my chest breathing deeply. Or maybe this was her way of panicking? 

 

“O.K? Feels good?” I asked 

 

“Yes, it’s good.” She responded a little breathlessly. 

 

Moving my hands over up from where they were I slipped my hands out from underneath the shirt that I had loaned her and my hands continued up. Sliding my hands up her back I entangled my fingers in her hair. Alternating running my fingers through her hair and wrapping her hair around my fingers I ran my thumbs in small circles on the skin just under her ears gently rubbing that skin as well as her earlobes.  

 

Shassala started breathing more heavily, and I felt her gently bite my shirt as she groaned and her hips began to grind back and forth against my hip. 

 

I let out a low moan as I shut my eyes and I felt her rubbing her body against mine. I opened them again when I felt her own hands reach up and grab hold of either side of my face, just in time to see Shassala moving her head up to mine and before I knew it her lips were on mine. 

 

As kisses went it was passionate but also a little sloppy. Shassala was pressing her lips against mine fiercely with an almost pressing need. But at the same time her lips were closed and her aim wasn’t very good. She had missed my lips when she first started the kiss and only moved them on top of mine afterwards. 

 

With my hands still in her hair I was able to break the kiss by turning my head. Holding her still in my hands I saw her breathing heavily and the disappointment in her eyes that we had stopped. “Slow down Shassala, slow down.” I said in English not knowing the Lamia word for slow yet. 

 

When I saw that she had gotten the idea and her breathing had slowed a little I brought her face down to mine gently and started the kiss again. This time was better, she was still pressing her lips to mine a little too hard but at least it was on my lips. 

 

Well all of this was going pretty fast. In Banff I had known a lot of people who moved quickly with physical affection, but usually they were drunk first. Still we had only spent yesterday talking to each other hopefully this wasn’t going too fast. Oh well, it was enjoyable for now so I may as well go with it for now, if it went too much further I would put a stop to it. 

 

As she kissed me I slowly parted my lips just a little while tilting my head to the side. After a few moments Shassala got the idea and did the same. Little by little I deepened the kiss until we were exploring each others mouths with our tongues, our hands had moved from each others hair to the others body. As our breathing increased so did our exploring and before I knew it Shassala was pulling off my shirt and kissing my chest. Gently I moved her head to my nipple and immediately she took it into her mouth and began to suck on it.  

 

Now her enthusiasm was far more enjoyable. While before her kissing was almost a little sloppy this could only be described as enthusiastic, and almost animalistic. 

 

“Oh god yes, Shassala, just like that.” I said my hands moving back to her hair. 

 

After a few moments she stopped and sat up on top of me her lower body still coiled around mine. My cock was rock hard and I could feel it pressing against her as she slowly ground herself against it with her eyes half closed and her mouth was open in pleasure. Feeling the friction of our bodies together was enough to drive me closer and closer to the edge, I tried to slow her down but she was in her own little world oblivious to how close I was getting to cumming. Looking up at her expression though I saw her lips parted, her eyes closed tight and slowly her muscles were tensing. If I didn’t know any better I’d say she was about as close to cumming as I was. 

 

Sitting up I placed my hands on the bottom of the shirt and slowly pulled it up. Shassala raised her hands above her head letting me. 

 

With her shirt off I was finally able to get a good look at her breasts. They were not as large as I had thought. Likely due to how lean Shassala was, you didn’t get abs like hers by having too much extra body weight. Still while not much more than a mouthful they were extremely pert and topped by small pink nipples and areolas. 

 

Gently grasping her breasts in my hands I ran my thumbs lightly around her nipples. As Shassala held onto me her body tensing I could see that I was on the right track.  

 

Taking one of her nipples in my mouth I began sucking on it gently and flicking it with my tongue as I rubbed the second one with my thumb, the effect was immediate as Shassala began taking in deep shuddering breaths as her body rubbed against mine even more strongly than before. 

 

The friction on my cock was incredible while I had hoped the distraction of her breasts might by me some time I was getting much closer to cumming. 

 

Fortunately I wasn’t alone, Shassalas moans had gotten louder and louder since I started playing with her nipples and her movements more insistent and forceful as her hands held my head in place. 

 

Just as I was starting to think I needed to stop this Shassala’s body began to tense and she began to cry out as she held me close to her. With nothing else to do I continued sucking on her nipple as her body began to shake and then shudder. 

 

That was all I needed too as with a groan and with feelings of euphoria and embarrassment I started cumming as well. 

 

My orgasm was fairly strong and waves of pleasure ran through my body in time with the eruptions from my cock. When it finally began to stop and I started coming back down I looked up and saw Shassala coming down from her own orgasm as well. 

 

Her cheeks were as red as I think mine were and she had a goofy grin mixed with a look of wonderment on her face. As she giggled a little I started laughing as well. 

 

I might be sitting here with a wet spot on my boxers and pajamas but it was this woman here who did it so I couldn’t be too embarrassed.  

 

Pulling her down towards me we started kissing. Slowly at first and then more and more forcefully. It was a deep and long kiss that said more about what happened than we would be able to with words. It said, thank you, and I hope that was ok. 

 

When we finally broke the kiss we were both smiling at each other and I said “Much better, you’re a fast learner.” In Lamianese. As Shassala got up and opened the door feelings of embarrassment swept through me as I realized I would need to bathe in the pool, and probably wash my boxers as well. 

 

Oh well, we both came in our clothes, if this was something to be ashamed of then we would feel it together, and Shassalas smile was too bright for me too feel any shame. 

 

Standing in the light of the sun Shassala was standing up with a smile stretching across her face Shassala looked like the picture of happiness. As I stood up as well trying to avoid the wet spot in my boxers I was happy, but badly in need of a bath. 

 

Gathering up my clothes, my one bar of soap and towel I noticed that Shassala was watching me with a grin on her face. Finding it infectious I soon found myself grinning as well.  

 

Shassala slid over to me hugged me and gave me a kiss. “Are you ok? Was that not good?” She asked. 

 

Isn’t that what I was just about to ask her? With a laugh I answered “I’m great, that was amazing. Just need to clean myself. Are you ok?” 

 

Shassala beamed at me and nodded. “Very good, was amazing.” She said as she kissed me again. “Need to clean too.” She said with a laugh pointing at the front of the shirt she was wearing where some of my cum could now be seen. 

 

I could feel the heat rise in my cheeks in embarrassment and at this she giggled again before taking me by the hand and leading me to the pool. When we got there I dropped my things then turned around went to the camp and picked up my spear and headed straight back. 

 

Couldn’t believe I almost did that again. 

 

When I arrived back at the pool Shassala was already hand washing my shirt in the pool allowing me to get a good look at where her scales and skin met. It looked like at a spot just below her hips her skin simply stopped and the scales started. As I looked at her she looked back at me and said with a smile, “Hey don’t stare unless you take your clothes off first!” 

 

Deciding to follow her example I took off my clothes and started hand washing my pajamas and boxers in the pool using my bar of soap. I really didn’t know what I was going to do after I used all of my soap. Oh well, I’d just have to hope I didn’t stink too bad. When they were clean enough and I wrung them out and left them to dry I jumped in the pool. 

 

By this time Shassala was blatantly staring at me and I was laughing too hard to care. Washing myself as quickly as I could I rinsed off and then got out drying myself off with my towel. 

 

Shassala had put her clothes on and was now watching me as I toweled off and pulled my clothes on. 

 

When we were finally dressed and ready I looked at her and said. “Eat some food, then look?” While pointing at the 3-story building. 

 

With a smile Shassala said. “Let’s go!” 

3