Chapter 6: Sleeping Together
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We arrived at my place in the late evening. Kaitlyn wasn’t prepared to stay over, but that wasn’t an issue. We stay over at each other’s houses all the time. We even keep a spare change of clothes or pyjamas at each other’s place for this very reason.

“Let’s stay in my room tonight,” I suggested.

“What for? Don’t you like the couch anymore?” she asked.

“We can play games on my Xbox in my room. And we can just fall asleep whenever we want as I will already be in bed.”

“And where am I sleeping? Can your bed fit us both?” she giggled.

“You can sleep on the gaming couch. I doubt it will be any less comfortable than the lounge room couch,” I offered.

“Yeah, we can do that. I’ll probably fall asleep while talking to you.”

“Good. You have a shower while I set up the couch.”

As I finished preparing her bed, I heard Kaitlyn call from the shower, “Hey, Jake!”

“What?” I called in reply.

“Jacob!” she yelled.

“What!?” I answered, heading to the door.

“I can’t hear you. Come here.”

As I rounded the corner I asked, “Whad’ya want?” but stopped where I stood. Kaitlyn was sticking out from the door dripping wet. Her head poking out the door. One hand was holding the door shut, the other was placed over her breasts; protecting her modesty.

“Wow,” I thought. Her face was flushed from the heat of the shower. While she was doing a decent job of covering herself, I couldn’t help but look at her exposed skin. Each droplet of water shone on her smooth skin as it slowly cascaded down her body.

“Why are you naked?” I asked with curiosity.

“I’m having a shower, dumbass,” she retorted.

“Yeah, but why did you call me?” I continued.

“I need a towel. I forgot to get one.”

“And I’m the dumbass,” I quipped. I went to the cupboard and fetched her a towel. I brought it back and threw it to her. “Here, dumbass. Did you forget where they were?” The towel fell short and landed at the base of the door.

“Thanks,” she muttered, as she went to pick it up. She bent down over the towel and her hair hung low over her face. She released the door and reached for the towel. This caused the door to move a little and open briefly. A small squeal escaped her as she hurriedly picked up the towel. I only laughed at her clumsiness. The door exposed her but didn’t reveal anything. She was bent down low, so I couldn’t see anything as her legs were tight shut and blocking the view. Her hand managed to stay over each breast so nothing major was seen. I did get a nearly full-body view of her for a brief moment, however, as she bent down to get the towel. She looked very cute as she flustered about, trying to conceal herself and pick up the towel at the same time.

She giggled with embarrassment and squealed as she shut the door. “Don’t worry! I didn’t see anything important!” I called out to her. “I only saw the side of an ass cheek and a very embarrassed girl!” I teased. Her only response was to squeal at me long enough to turn it into a yell. I laughed at her dismay.

I returned to my room and started searching for a game we could play. As I searched, the door opened behind me. “Hey, sexy,” I teased, without turning around, “Got clothes on yet?” I turned to face her; she was standing at my door in a towel.

“Well…not yet,” she said, timidly. Seeing the questioning look on my face she answered, “I also forgot to bring any change of clothes in with me. Don’t say it!” she cut me off, “I’m a dumbass. Now can you get my spare pyjamas?”

“Sure,” I answered, shaking my head in disbelief. I fumbled through my drawers, but struggled to find her clothes. “Um…did you replace your set after last time?” I questioned.

“Oh, shit,” she replied.

“What do you want to do?” I asked, trying to think of a solution. “Can you wear your old clothes?”

“I’d rather not,” she responded, “They wouldn’t be very comfy to sleep in.”

“Hmm…well I doubt the towel will work much better,” I joked, to which she chuckled nervously. “Why not just wear some of my clothes? Can you at least recycle your old underwear?”

“I guess that will have to do,” she said, gratefully.

“Here, have these sports clothes.”

Raising an eyebrow, she asked, “Got anything better, like an old shirt or something?”

“Trust me,” I said. “Sports clothes are the comfiest clothes. I wear them to bed, too, sometimes.” I reconciled. “I’ll let you get changed then.” Taking my towel off of my hook, I left the room. I turned to see her bending over my bed, grabbing the clothes, her towel riding up high over her back thighs. They had a nice toned shape to them.

She turned to face me and said, “Well go, already,” as she caught my eye. I nodded and left the room. As soon as I left, I heard her towel drop to the floor. Surprised at how comfortable she was, I left without closing the door to avoid seeing her change.

After my shower, I returned to my room to see her sitting on my bed with her back to me, enthralled in a game. I, wrapped only in my towel, cleared my throat, “Hey. I need you to leave. I have to get changed.”

“I’m in the middle of something; I can’t pause right now,” she said, distracted.

“I can’t get changed in front of you!” I argued.

“I won’t turn around, I promise,” she said quickly. “Just don’t make me lose this match.”

“You’d better not,” I snapped at her. I gingerly moved to my bed and retrieved my pyjamas from under my pillow and retrieved some underwear from my dresser. Standing far away at the other end of the room, I stood directly behind her and looked down at the towel around me. “This is weird…” I said, unsure of myself. I quickly dropped the towel and started putting on my underwear—a little too quickly.  I nearly fell over.

Giggling, Kaitlyn asked, “Did you fall over or something?”

“Shut up,” I grunted, through my embarrassment. I finally got my underwear on and stepped into my shorts. As I pulled them up and stood tall, I looked over at her and briefly saw the reflection of her eyes, and mine, on the screen. They didn’t look focussed on me, and the reflection only lasted a few seconds, as she was moving in darker areas of the game. Feeling self-conscious, I slipped on my shirt and flopped onto the bed with a sigh.

I stared absently at the ceiling until my train of thought was interrupted by Kaitlyn shouting, “Yes! I won!” She turned around and beamed at me. “See? This is why I couldn’t pause. Totally worth it!”

I looked at her and saw that she wasn’t wearing a bra. “Woah,” I thought. “Why isn’t she wearing a bra underneath my shirt?” My amazement soon turned into butterflies in my stomach as I saw the shape of her breasts. Kaitlyn’s hair had left wet patches on the front of her shirt, which caused the fabric to stick to her boobs. I could even see the faint outline of a nipple on her left breast.

“Why aren’t you wearing a bra?” I asked, without thinking.

“Pardon?”

“Ah…um…” I stuttered.

“I never wear a bra to bed. You’ve known this for years. Why are you asking now?” she quizzed.

Shocked, I thought to myself, “What? Years? That can’t be right. I’ve never noticed them before. Surely, I would have; it’s obvious. They’re right there, looking at me.”

“Um…I guess I never noticed before. Sorry,” I added, timidly.

We moved on from the awkward conversation and played games together. When we had enough of that, we chatted until we became tired.

0