Chapter 1: The birth of Ryūji
118 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tokyo is a captivating but perilous city, where thousands of people die each year without explanation.

In December 2018, a fierce battle ensued between jujutsu sorcerers and Ryomen Sukuna, the king of curses, at this location. Although the sorcerers emerged victorious, the battle came at a great cost. The city suffered heavy destruction, and almost all of the elite sorcerers were lost, including their strongest sorcerer, Gojo Satoru.

The city was rebuilt by the survivors who mourned the dead and buried their bodies. However, they soon discovered that some corpses were missing and could not be found.

Unknown place

“Ha ha ha… Finally, a perfect body. With this body, I can continue with my research.”

A scientist named Satoshi, a descendant of Kenjaku's lineage stood before a tank filled with an unknown green fluid. Inside the tank was a boy.

The being in question cannot be classified as a boy due to its unique physical characteristics. It has four eyes, which is not a common feature among human boys. Additionally, it possesses four arms, which is again not a trait typically found in human boys. Furthermore, it has a mouth located on its belly, which is another distinct feature that sets it apart from human boys.

Despite having an unusual physical appearance, his strikingly beautiful features are almost ethereal, glowing with a gentle radiance that highlights his perfectly symmetrical face and impeccably chiseled physique, epitomizing a standard of genetic flawlessness. Additionally, his body is adorned with peculiar tattoos that add to his enigmatic allure.

“Now, all I have to do is transfer my brain into this body, and then this world will once again be dragged into the madness.”

As Satoshi was on the verge of replacing the young boy's brain with his own, he was caught off guard when the boy suddenly opened his four eyes and stared directly into Satoshi's eyes. The boy's eyes were a striking shade of bright blue and seemed to possess an otherworldly quality as if they could penetrate the very depths of one's soul. Satoshi felt as though he was being scrutinized by a fierce and powerful creature, and his heart began to race with fear and uncertainty.

“What in the hell have I created? No, I need to quickly transfer my brain, or else he will break free from the tank and God knows what he will do.”

Satoshi quickly ran back to the computer and…

Crack

The hush in the room was broken by an unpleasant sound that seemed to reverberate off the walls. Satoshi, who had been engrossed in his work, looked over his shoulder to see what was causing the commotion. To his surprise, he noticed a small crack on the surface of the tank, which seemed to be growing larger by the second. The liquid inside the tank was slowly seeping out of the crack, creating a puddle on the floor.

“Oh f…”

Shatter

As the tank shattered into countless small pieces, the viscous liquid inside gushed out, flooding the floor with a splashing sound. Amidst the chaos, the young boy who had been trapped inside the tank finally found himself free, standing there in disbelief as he surveyed his surroundings and examined his hands. Suddenly, his gaze fell upon Satoshi, who was lying on the ground, having been pushed down by the force of the explosion. The boy quickly teleported to his side, whose heart was racing with fear. Satoshi, who had been trying to crawl backward to safety, finally managed to reach the wall and huddled there, shaken and scared.

“Re-Re-Relax! I created you, right? So in one way or another, I'm the father, right? I gave you life, right? So don’t kill me!”

As Satoshi sat there, his eyes fixed on the object in front of him, he could feel two pairs of eyes watching his every move. Suddenly, an unexpected force lifted his head, causing him to lose his balance. It was the boy, standing right before him. Satoshi could feel the strength of the boy's grip as he held his head firmly in place. The boy's expression was unreadable, and Satoshi couldn't help but feel a sense of unease wash over him.

“Do you think I’m a fool? Don’t think that I can’t hear what you said this whole time! If I don’t wake up this moment then perhaps I have already been replaced by you.”

Satoshi was convinced that the boy had no intention of letting him go alive, so he knew he had to defend himself. He quickly threw a punch at the boy's face, hoping to break free from his grip. However, the boy did not react at all, as if the punch did not affect him. Satoshi tried to push himself away with all his might, but to his horror, he realized that he had just unleashed a formidable opponent - an almost unbeatable monster.

“Ha… ha ha ha… So this is the end for me, huh? Alright, kill me then. At least the existence of you will cause chaos over the world, just like what I wish for.”

“Is that your last word? Well then, goodbye, father.”

With that, the boy crushed his head.

‘Well, now I’m free. What to do next?’

The boy looked down at the corpse, transforming himself into a more human appearance. Just then, he heard a sound inside his head.

‘Hello, can you hear me?’

‘Who are you? Why are you inside my head?’

‘Great! The connection is good. And to answer your question, I’m you but in the future, or more like an alternative future. To prevent something bad happens to you, and change my current situation, I decided to talk to you and guide you.’

‘The multiverse is real? Wait, why should I believe you? How can I tell that you aren’t lying?’

‘Are you still inside that lab?’

‘Yes.’

‘Okay, walk to the door, you will find out that it needs a password to open.’

As the young boy walked up to the door, he noticed a small panel on the left side, just like the voice had described. It was a high-tech-looking door, made of metal without a doorknob. The panel was rectangular and made of dark gray metal, with a row of buttons and a small screen displaying some kind of code or message. The boy approached the panel with curiosity, wondering what it was for and how it worked.

‘Okay, I’m at the door. What next?’

‘Enter 0065.’

As the boy approached the door, he was uncertain whether the password he had been given would work. Nevertheless, he entered the characters one by one, listening intently to the voice that repeated them back to him. He braced himself for disappointment, but to his surprise, the door clicked open smoothly, revealing a dark room beyond.

‘It… It’s work!’

‘Now do you believe me?’

‘Hmm… Not quite.’

‘Okay, that is kinda hurt but I understand. Now, go upstairs and out of the building. If I remember correctly, the first store you see should be a ramen store, and the car that is parking near you is a black Toyota.’

‘That… is correct. But how can I know that you aren’t around here and send your voice into my head?’

‘Hmm… Okay then, how about I know what you say to someone.’

The boy walked along the road until he reached the crossroads. There he saw an old woman crossing the road. Suddenly, she dropped her fruit basket, oranges rolled all over the road. You ran over and helped her pick the fruit.

‘Now instead of thank you, she will hit you with the crane and say: “Who needs your help? Are you pity this old woman?”’

Smack

“Ouch! What was that for?”

“Who needs your help? Are you pity this old woman?”

Then the woman walked away.

‘Now you believe me?’

‘Okay, now I believe in you. But what is the situation you are in that you need me to change, how bad is it?’

‘Oh, it’s nothing. I just bo… Ah! You don’t need to be concerned about it, as you will change it, right? Why do you need to be concerned about something that will never happen?’

‘Yeah, that is true.’

‘Now, because of the time rules, I can’t talk to you for too long or influence you, both directly or indirectly. I will send you an assistant so she can help you. Trust her and be nice to her, alright?’

‘Yeah, I will. She is also my future assistant, so how can I mistreat her?’

‘Yeah, I believe in you. Now goodbye… Hmm… I forgot that you haven’t named yourself.’

‘What is my name then?’

‘Oh, you have to get it yourself, because if I tell you, it will be a crime as I directly influence you.’

“Hmm…”

As the boy gazed up at the vast expanse of the sky, his mind swirled with thoughts of finding the perfect name to define his identity. Suddenly, a peculiar cloud formation caught his eye, resembling the sinuous form of a dragon, its scales etched in delicate wisps of vapor. A surge of electrifying inspiration coursed through his veins, momentarily rendering him breathless. With a racing heart and trembling lips, he finally found his voice, uttering his chosen name with a sense of newfound purpose and determination.

“Dragon. Ryūji.”

‘Congratulations! You've got a name now. Kazoo! That's awesome!’

‘Thanks.’

‘Well, goodbye Ryūji. See you in the future.’

‘Bye.’

Ryūji started to wander around, looking for a place to stay. He didn’t want to live in Satoshi’s house because his place was too run-down. Luckily, he still found some money in Satoshi’s wallet. Then, another voice appeared inside his head.

[Good morning host. I’m your personal assistance system, Savior System. I will help you help all ill-fated heroines.]

4