Special Note Regarding More Chapters
79 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi there! 

This is a bit odd for me, but there's two things of note that I want to touch on. 

The first is that this is NOT like my usual stories... I have been writing it pretty consistently for, for me, for a WHILE. I have not stopped writing, and there are actually a good number of chapters that are not available on here. 

The reason they are not available on here is... weird. I realized that as much as I love Skyrim and Generic Werewolf I was not feeling that story so I changed it. I went back to chapter 12, rewrote it, and sent us in a NEW direction. Luciano, over on Questionable Questing and Spacebattles is actually over in The Backrooms right now. I have rewritten and republished multiple chapters, going from chapter 17 in the old canon to chapter 16 in a new canon. I really like this new canon and am introducing a range of ideas that I strongly enjoy, but I'm unsure of whether or not to continue to publish this here. 

If I do I would probably just keep the old chapters and mark them as non-canon, which is what I did on Spacebattles. I LOVE the old chapters but I do not think I could do that story justice. I am loving these new chapters, they are easy for me to write and I love being in the Backrooms. We're using the Liminal Archives continuity and the Liminal Archives Jumpdoc to guide our journey (with some special remixes I'm slowly introducing throughout the story). 

Do friends here want me to keep publishing? I PROBABLY will no matter what, but knowing what folks think will help make it easier for me. 

0