Chapter 1 Transportation
264 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Sasori lay dying, entrusting his Mother and Father Puppets to Kankurō, he braced himself to meet his parents in the afterlife. However, upon opening his eyes, he was greeted not by his mother and father but by an unexpected presence—a pink-haired girl.

Hajime Kurotani, a protege trained under Love Hashira Mitsuri Kanroji, bore the weight of tragedy when her family fell victim to a demon attack. Her parents and elder sister sacrificed themselves to shield her and her younger brother from the demonic onslaught.

As the demon, reminiscent of a colossal bear, charged towards Hajime and her brother, she instinctively shielded him, bracing for the imminent danger. The thunderous footsteps of the beast reverberated around them, a prelude to potential doom. Suddenly, amidst the chaos, additional footsteps emerged, accompanied by the distinct sound of metal rending flesh.

With cautious eyes, Hajime beheld a young woman of average height, possessing a sturdy, muscular frame. Her slightly pale complexion framed captivating, round, pale green eyes adorned with long lashes. Long, ethereal pink hair gracefully transitioned into a vibrant lime green halfway down its length.

Hajime and her brother would have met a grim fate were it not for the timely intervention of the Love Hashira.

"Are you two alright?!" Mitsuri's concerned voice pierced the air. Hajime's brother, still shaken, clung tightly to his sister, tears streaming down his cheeks. "Is he injured? Are you hurt?!" Mitsuri's words spilled forth in a panicked flurry, mirroring her worry.

"It's alright, she saved us. She's kind," Hajime reassured her brother. As his tears subsided, he met Mitsuri's gaze.

"I'M SO SORRY I COULDN'T ARRIVE SOONER! I SHOULD HAVE COME AS SOON AS I HEARD ABOUT THE DEMON! I'M SORRY!" Mitsuri's apology rang out as she bowed her head to the ground.

Amidst Mitsuri's contrition, Hajime gently placed her brother down, rising to stand before the Love Hashira. With determination, she reached out, grasping Mitsuri's hand and helping her to her feet.

Mitsuri braced herself for any potential outburst, aware of the emotional fragility of demon attack survivors, especially those who suffered familial loss. Yet, something in Hajime's demeanor struck her—her grip was firm yet gentle. As they stood together, Hajime surprised Mitsuri with an embrace.

Unprepared for such warmth, Mitsuri was momentarily taken aback. "Thank you for saving me and my brother," Hajime's voice trembled with gratitude as tears welled in her eyes. Mitsuri returned the embrace, and as Hajime's brother joined them, wrapping his arms around them both, a bond formed—a promise of protection and solidarity.

From that day forth, Mitsuri swore to safeguard these two souls. She embarked on a rigorous training regimen, molding Hajime into a formidable demon slayer. With unwavering dedication, Mitsuri focused on teaching Hajime Love Breathing. In just seven months, Hajime mastered three forms, her physical prowess growing alongside her bond with Mitsuri. As a token of appreciation, she even dyed her hair pink, a gesture that brought immense joy to Mitsuri's heart.

With Mitsuri's guidance, Hajime stood ready to undertake the final selection, her resolve unyielding.

-Last nights of the final selection-

As Hajime wandered among the Wisteria trees, slaying any demon that came her way, she unexpectedly encountered a red-haired boy sleeping. 'What is he thinking, sleeping? There are only a couple of hours until they complete the test,' she wanted to scold him and nudged him. However, he did not move. She sat next to him and put her hand up to his nose to check if he was breathing. To her horror, he wasn't. She put her head up to his chest to see if his heart was still pumping. It wasn't. She gritted her teeth and clenched her knuckles, cursing those demons for taking another life. As she was distracted, the boy awoke.

As Sasori opened his eyes, he saw a pink-haired girl on top of him. Sasori didn't harbor hatred towards his grandmother for killing him, but he despised Sakura for destroying his Third Kazekage puppet. He lashed out, surprising the girl, grabbing her neck, and used the blade in his arm to pierce her neck.

-Author's Notes-

English is my second language please do tell me if I make a mistake.

 

 

 

15