Chapter 4: Embarking upon the path of the strong
143 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Villar then ordered his people to transport almost all the plastic pieces back to the village.

Piling it up on the open field, he began his journey of uncovering the uses of these plastics.

He needed a material that would be comfortable enough to wrap around their body and cover their important parts.

So then he devised a combination of wet bread substances to dye over the plastic clothes. So that it won't be transparent or suitable for his people to wear.

Not long after, a set of simple-looking clothing was made for both males and females.

Immediately being distributed to the whole village as soon enough, the people here finally looked rather civilized instead of being butt-naked all around.

-
Back to the courtyard.

Although Liam had always been paying attention to the small box's world. But that doesn't mean he can't do anything else simultaneously.

Currently, Liam is exploring other hidden features inside the main Eternal world.

For example, the uses of laws, the uses of the essence, the application of many different concepts, the foundation of the soul, the variation of the world's core, and so on.

To properly grasp all of these abilities. Liam stayed inside the Eternal world for thousands of years while practicing. However, time barely moved from the previous second in the real world.

*sigh*

He finally opened his eyes with a lazy look and said.

"The system sure is powerful. Being able to gain thousands of years of knowledge in a split second is simply amazing. And there isn't a single sense of discomfort after using it. Incredible"

"Though I am quite curious. Can I try cultivating in the Eternal world and use time manipulation"

He pondered for a moment while touching his chin.

For over 100 years, Liam had always heard the tale of Fairies from many places during his journey.

Fairies can split the sky under one slash, crush mountains into powder, and even hold a star inside their hand. It might sound extremely ridiculous, but it's true.

Such people exist in this world, but Liam was too busy trying to survive back then, so he didn't even have the time to think of other things.

Thinking of this, a flash of recollection abruptly emerged inside his mind as he said.

"I think there should be a sect inside this little empire I am currently in. "

"What was it called again?... Hmmm."

"Ah yes... The White Tiger Sect. The only sect inside this empire."

"I only know of this empire for the last 100 years. Brahkin Empire. As for those places beyond this scope of mine, I am unaware of them. "

Throwing those thoughts away, Liam projected himself back inside the Eternal world.

Sitting cross-legged over the void, his eyes glancing worldwide in a split second.

He wanted to attempt the hypothesis from before. He wanted to try whether he could cultivate in this world or not and potentially influence his true body in one way or another.

"Strength must be guided, and power must be shaped. Since there is no technique for me, I will create one for myself."

"Let's start with the essence of the human body. The capability to store and fuse with energy."

" There would be 3 stages of fusion. The initial, the primary, and the finalization. "

"For the initial. It would be the breathing and absorbing aura method inside any medium. May it be lava, may it be water, may it even be a collapsing star. Everything is doable."

"For the primary. It breaks down the aura into the purest form of energy inside the human body. Channeling it and also adapting the energy to the human body."

"And finally, the finalization. Integrating pure aura into every single cell inside a human body."

"Opening up the aura core inside the heart and finally stepping into the path of the strong."

As he was slowly muttering those words.

At the same time, his body in the courtyard began to gleam in a mysterious golden light, with his breathing hastening at a rapid paste.

His cells rapidly absorbed the energy from the surroundings as his body lit up like a burning stove.

Each of his breaths was made out of hot steaming gasses. His hair fluttered on the back, and his hand subconsciously clenched the end of the chair handle tightly.

Sweats dripped about from his forehead as he heavily gritted his teeth in pain.

It was as if his body was being burned next to the sun. Flushing his body from within, all his organs transforming in an unknown direction.

Not long after.

*boom!*

A shockwave erupted forth from his body. Sweeping the grasses on the ground in wave after wave as the cherry tree next to him trembled a bit under the abrupt tremor.

*breathes*

He exhaled out and then took a deep breath once again. Opening his eyes 
and stretched his right arm to the front while looking over it.

"This feeling..."

He muttered to himself with an astounded look on his face. Felt the changes inside his body while clenching his fist. Everything inside his body had been changed thoroughly.

His bones became firmer, his flesh became tougher, and even his skin became more pristine like a flawless jade untouched for millions of years.

"I never thought that such a simple cultivation technique that I created on a whim would have such a terrifying effect like this. "

"This is simply amazing... Though I wonder what realm I am currently in based on this world strength standard."

Thinking of that, Liam simply shook his head and smiled lightly.

"No matter what. From now on, I am no longer an immortal mortal. But a true immortal cultivator that will stand at the peak of this world."

"But an immortal like me will be a humble one. Keeping a low profile and slowly growing my strength. From now on, a world in my pond would be the key to my path of true eternal."

4