Chapter 1: Appearance
29 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the world of Animalia there are two kingdoms, the Kingdom of Illyria, and the Confederacy of Rodentia, Blessed by the God of Fire, The Phoenix, The Birds have ruled over the Kingdom of Illyria for generations, while the rodentian armies pounded them from the east, vying for the fertile land of Illyria.

As a neutral party, The High Priestess would stop conflicts between the two armies her role as the guardian of the world her main focus. That was until one day Tragedy struck as the High Priestess Vera was killed! Unsure as to who did it, the two kingdoms began to fight in a bloody war, but this war wouldn't last, as the spirit of Destruction Verd was creeping ever closer to the unguarded world.

A day before the world would end, the Great Mother, protector of the Tree of Life, Summoned a champion from the realm of Spirits, The Harbinger, the one who would signal the end of the world and be the one to prevent it.

Near the final battle of the war, in the Rodentian capital, A flash of blue light appeared, as a blue spirit clothed in heavy plate armor appeared, her featureless face looking towards the highest concentration of Dark energy, She was Titania, the Princess of the Spirits, and the Harbinger of the End.

Spirits to the form of their element, a light spirit takes a humanoid form, a fire spirit takes the form of a lizard, the Dark spirits take the form of a serpent, so on and Titania was a Time Spirit, a Spirit with every element at her disposal plus the enigmatic Time element. Her Omen ability allows her to recall past events that happened in a location as if she had been there herself, making her the best for the job of Harbinger.

Creating a sword from blue light, Titania Began to dash to the source of the Dark energy, only to be stopped by Illyrian soldiers, Wolfs, they had trained for years to be the best soldiers in the world. She dashed through the ranks of soldiers, her blade parrying any attacks thrown at her. It wasn't until she was cornered by the soldiers that she truly began to fight.

Dashing into the nearest soldier, Titania kicked him into a group of other soldiers, before sending a magic blast into them, knocking them out of the fight. Behind her she heard a loud thud, as an Elephant soldier swung his hammer into her, only for her to dash out of the way and strike him with the pommel of her sword, knocking him unconscious.

Suddenly, a wave of fire was sent in her direction, as a Bird Mage began to chant another spell, Titania didn't let him get another attack off as she sent a blast of light magic into his gut, the attack rendering him unable to battle further.

With the battle finished, Titania made her way to the source of the Dark energy, only to find a wounded and dying member of the Cat clan, her armor telling Titania that she was a high ranking official in the Illyrian army, most likely a military commander. Kneeling before the injured Soldier, Titania, channeled her light magic into a healing spell, patching up the soldier's wounds as best she could.

As the soldier opened her eyes, she saw Titania's featureless face and recognized her as the Harbinger from legend, the one who was foretold to prevent the end of the world.

*Cough**Cough*"Harbinger, I need to warn you. The Rodentians have created a Deathless, I tried to fight it but it overpowered me completely, Please stop its rampage."

Hearing the wounded Soldier's words, Titania spoke with a wispy voice that sounded like a gentle flame.

"Enough, I only need to know its location, I have been trained for this role I took, and Miss, My name is Titania, the Spirit of Time and Princess of the Spirits, not Harbinger, even if that is my title."

*Cough*" Then I am Dala, General of the Illyria army and Personal Servant of King Illyr."

Suddenly a blue light formed around Dala, as her wounds killed her, even after the healing from Titania, but not before a connection between their souls was formed. Titania felt her connection to the spirit realm weakened, meaning her time was nearly up to stop the end, but she wouldn't give up now.

Dashing towards the source of the Dark energy, a Deathless, someone who sold their soul to darkness in exchange for immortality, Titania was greeted by the sight of a Young Rat clan girl covered in shadows and ripping the hearts out of Illyrian soldiers. The Deathless looked at Titania with disdain in its eyes, the soul of the Rodentian girl still in the body but no longer in control of her own body.

With an echoey voice that sounded like multiple people speaking at the same time, the Deathless spoke.

"Harbinger, you are too late, my master Verd has awoken, and will reach this world within the hour, I will not let you ruin my master's Goals."

The Deathless began to float and fired off, blasts, of dark energy, which were blocked by a shield of light created by Titania, Who slashed at the Being with the sword she had been avoiding to use. Noticing the almost negligible damage, Titania used an ability that she was only able to use every few hours due to the strain on her mana.

"Delay of Fate!"

Slowing time around her, Titania began to slash at the Deathless as fast and hard as she could for the 10 seconds she had in slowed time, her energy drained from that attack, Titania watched as the body of the Rodentian girl fell to the ground and the shadows covering her body dissipated, leaving the nearly dead girl on the ground.

Without enough energy to heal the girl, Titania placed her hand on the girl and let the girl's soul form a connection with hers. Suddenly Titania felt her connection to the Spirit realm disappear completely, as dark energy began to erupt from the ground. In the same flash of light that brought her here, the harbinger was whisked away to the tree of life. as Verd began to consume the world.

2