Chapter 2 Introductions
452 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As i tried to comprehend what was going on, the women slowly let go of me. "Alex, are you alright you had me so worried about you. What happened, how did you get injured?"

"I don't know how I got injured. I don't remember anything" as i answered my 'mom' a hint of worry flashed her in her eyes.

But before  my (new) 'mother' could ask anymore questions the other women with light green hair who was also dressed in rather revealing clothes and her huge boobs threatening to burst out of her top intervened "Now, now Olivia be careful now, this is not the time to be bombarding him with  so many questions. Let him rest and recover. I am sure he is exhausted after all that he went through. And since his head was injured he may also have trouble with his memories."

"Alex do you know who we are."

Hearing the light haired women's question i tried to recall and dig in to my mind to see if there were any new memories in my mind, thinking 'that's what I read in those novels' but just then I was struck with a sudden burst of pain again, i groaned and a grunt escaped my mouth as i tried to answer with great difficulty holding my head.

 "No, I don't know".

Hearing my answer Olivia's face grew pale, she worriedly asked the green haired women "Laura, what happened to my son why can't he remember me."

"Calm down Olivia, he is alright. it's just that as I told you before his head was injured hence he may have lost his memories but there is no need to worry  we can slowly help him remember everything. you just have  to be calm and  take extra care of him. And if you are still worried then you can leave him at my house for a few days and I'll make sure he's perfectly physically fit."

"Thankyou so much Laura, I don't know what i would have done if you hadn't arrived in time and saved him. I'll repay you no what I have to do" saying so my 'mother' hugged Laura sobbing. Both there breast squeezing tightly under pressure.

"There no need for such formality. We are friends after all" Laura spoke as patted Olivia on the back.

After talking with Olivia, Laura sat down as she answered her own question "Alex I'm Laura and she is Olivia who is your mother. I'm sure you are confused right now but as you must have heard from our conversation you were badly injured and have lost your memory but don't worry you'll surely recall them." 

Though the women was talking about something important i couldn't bring my mind to listen to what she had to say. why you ask, well as she sat on the chair and shifted around i could almost see contours of her vagina through the narrow slit along the thigh as her tolga lifted slightly but before I could see more see stood up.

i screamed in my mind 'Damn!! I love this world ' I almost had a nose bleed and my little brother hardened and rose up like bamboo in a middle of desert forming a Tent. My heart almost lept out of my chest fearing I would get yelled at but to my surprise there was no reaction my mother as well as Laura.

''Alex you should rest  more. I'll check up on you in a little while" 

 As she turned around and i could see her plump butt as the fabric stuck too it after sitting for a while. She said  to my mother "let's  go outside and let him rest for a little longer."

My mother threw a last glance towards me before leaving as she said "get well soon dear you. I'll come take you home soon. Till then stay with your aunt Laura she is my best friend". 

After that they both turned around and went out of the room and i could their nice butt from the back and enjoy the view.

'God damn, I love this world'.

Note:-

Tolga-: as a type lioncloth, qiang shang like cloth like combination of lioncloth+bikini+ wild kind of look.( it is not the correct meaning but you get get the meaning right).

Think of it as any sexy sort dress you can vividly imagine 

Author's note:-

I hope you guys are liking this novel so far please comment and give any suggestions of thing you would like to see in this novel. If there bad grammar or anything do tell.

Thank you.

9