Introduction
52 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sky's blue hue adorned by the sun and the clouds accompanying it; a new dawn.

During this time students crowd the paths. Adults numbered just as many going to school or work respectively. Among them she walked to school with her two best friends enjoying light hearted banter.

"You guys," She laughed, Yukari could only smile as her friend, Akari to her left rest her arm across her shoulder. A gentle motion was all it took to move the few strands of golden hair from her view. Exposing her bright; brilliant blue eyes.

Her friend Akari simply waited for her brown hair to relax on its own as the breeze passed. On the right, Chiaka covered her gaze briefly.

"A Yuki Onna being our clubs next target, what do you think? We can have it as our symbol if we catch it." Akari joked but nonetheless it was a suggestion they natural see manifest unless otherwise is said but resounded.

"Sounds perfect!" Chiaka agreed not missing a beat.

"Of course! We're going to catch us a Yuki Onna." Yukari responded in cheer then theatrically pointed in the direction of the school with a smile. "The club's activity shall commence when we arrive on school grounds!"

""Whoaa!!""

 All their cheers reached the sky.

0