1: Mother-in-Law Miyako
1.1k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ruian was at his house. It was a simple one-room apartment, where a toilet and bathroom were one space, and the kitchen was also connected to a room.

The room was also filled with things, making it too small for a person to live. However, Ruain, his wife, and his four-year-old daughter lived here.

They were not happy, as they had stressed about money for their daughter's education and needs, but they were happy enough to live and hope for the future.

Ruian looked at his wife's photo and sighed, "Aru... Why does this happen to us?"

Ruian eyes were dead, with no life in them. He found his wife's body in the apartment some weeks ago. His wife's face was stabbed by multiple knife attacks, making it impossible to recognize her face, and her body was also cut in pieces.

Ruian didn't believe that this was his wife; however, after police confirmed that this body was indeed his wife. She died.

Ruian sent his four-year-old daughter to his wife's older sister. And he, himself, made all the preparations for the funeral, and after the funeral, he was at this apartment.

This apartment was his. He and his wife bought it together, and this apartment had a lot of memories, so he didn't want to sell the apartment, but finding his wife's gruesome death in this same apartment made it impossible for him to stay any longer.

Every time he came here, the only thing that appeared in his mind was the laughter of his wife and then a picture of his wife's gruesome death.

Knocked.

Ruian turned his face towards the door, pushed himself up, and headed to the door. When he opened the door, he saw a beautiful woman in her mid-thirties. She was a mature woman with short black hair that reached her shoulder. She was dressed in a tight-fitting t-shirt that hugged her body in all the right places, highlighting her plump breasts and figure. A pair of leggings clung to her legs, revealing their toned and curvy shape, and a pair of high-heeled shoes added an extra touch to her beauty.

"Mother-in-law," Ruian's eyes showed surprise.

"Ruian," Ruian's mother-in-law, Miyako, looked at Ruian and opened her lips, "What did you decide? I suggest you sell the house and live with me for some time before you can get a new place to live, or you can permanently live with me."

Miyako directly comes to the point. She doesn't like talking in a round manner; she says what she wants, and she stands there for Ruian response.

Ruian sighed, "Is it okay? You're fine with that?"

"Ruian, I live alone," Miyako paused for a moment, "You don't know how hard it is to live alone, so I'd be really happy if you were live with me, and soon my granddaughter will live with us, it's... You know, it makes me happy if you two live with me, and it's a lot better for you to be with someone than stay alone like this; you don't want Hana to be with you?"

Miyako's husband died young. So, she had to work all day to support her three children. Being away all day working and tired at night, she was never able to connect with her children, and now that all the children are left to do their things, she is left alone at home. Although now she doesn't have to worry about food and bills, she feels lonely at her house.

"Okay," Ruian smiled, eyes dead though, "I will sell this apartment and try to get my life together; I want to give Hanabi the best life."

Hanabi, his daughter, was at his wife's older sister's because he wasn't in a position where he could handle and take care of his daughter. He was ready to take the next step in life, to make his daughter's life fulfilled and happy.

"That's great," Miyako smiled.

24