New Look!
1.5k 5 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Don't expect this frequent of an upload speed just so you know

  Jordan woke up in his bed, and just ay there for a few moments, trying to figure out what has changed. He felt a distinct heaviness on his chest and he felt like his hair was longer than what he had before the wish. "Genie? What has changed due to my wish." He whispered softly. He could hear a laugh and he knew it was the genie. 

  "Well my dear, your wish changed the memory of everyone who knew you, records, videos, etc. It changed how your sister viewed you slightly and gave her the ability to see through illusions at an early age. It also changed your voice to a higher pitch because that is what Bella wanted, changed Cassandra's sexual preference, gave you a softer tone when speaking and also turned you into a fox humanoid with the ability to use illusions I think those are the immediate ones, Oh I forgot that you also grew 2" so you are now 5'11". You can figure the rest as you go through the day." 

  "Okay," Jordan says in his new higher and softer voice. 'Wait she said that she changed Cassandra's sexual preference, So she was a lesbian all this time? Never could have guessed. Now she can be straight and love only me and Bella!'  She then went about her daily routine, which is getting out of bed, brushing her teeth, combing her hair and tail being careful around her very sensitive ears.........Re-measure her breast size and got a 35" she was very glad that it went up seemingly overnight ......... 

  Jordan realized that there were new things in his routine that he had never done before and quickly dashes into his bathroom to look into the mirror and saw in her full naked glory. Himself.

*Blink...Blink......Blink.......Blink*

  "W-w-w-w-w-wait. Why am I a girl?" Jordan measured himself/herself with her eyes and s/he could tell s/he had a cup of 32D and it was a surreal experience for the poor virgin guy, he wanted a girlfriend and one he could possibly marry but it went straight out the window when he became a girl. "If I turned into a girl then that means Bella is lesbian, at least think so." he inspected herself and started groping herself...

  mmmmhhhh!!!!!! ahhhhh!!!!!! mmhhhhhh!!!!!! She moans quietly 

  She stops groping herself because there is no time and she needs clarification.

  "Genie! What happened to me exactly!" 

  "Well if you must know," Sigh. " Things I didn't mention, You turned into a fox kin girl with strong illusionary power to the extent of rivaling legends and other man-made fantasy works, you will be under an absolute slave contract with Bella which means that you have to follow every single command, but only with those you deem a lover will you be under contract, with Cassandra you will act like a pet in the presence of her when alone or with your other lover. There is a failsafe where if they go too far they will have the same restriction placed on themselves. Of course, they don't know this.

  You have unrivaled stamina and your "love juices" acts as the fountain of youth granting youth as well as recovering stamina, of course, this is exclusive to lovers only. When with both they decide amongst themselves which effect takes effect. You also have the power to shapeshift into a fox, just imagine what would happen with Cassandra. I gave you Bella and Cassandra a lot of information in the world so you no longer need to go to school or worry about legality for marriage. Among the three of you lovers, two of you can be pregnant at the same time but all three of you can become pregnant. 

  In addition to that, the pleasure you feel is less than 100 times what the pleasure you receive from your lovers will give you you have a slight need to be touched by your lovers but that is nothing, I just amped the pleasure you receive from partners by 100 times the pleasure you felt earlier is just plain 8th grader normal pleasure. I feel like I am missing something but I can't remember," She finished with a teasing smirk.

  Jordan has a look of stupefaction "So in a short explanation I became so powerful to rival super-powerful beings, I am also a slave and a pet when alone with lovers, can have kids and find extreme pleasure with Cat and Bella, Immortal, Shapeshifter, and no longer have to go to school."

  "You see," the Jinn speaks," Even if you have the knowledge you don't have the experience to use it. and I think in your case they would be kits"

  "What is your name genie? It feels weird just calling you genie."

  "So there are different kinds of genies or in the original tongue الجني or better known as Jinn, the Jinn are not one singular species there are different ones among us, for example, the Marid, the Ifrit, the Shaitan, the Nasnas which you resemble except for the difference in power, the Ghouls, etc. etc. there are many types of jinn out there but the type of jinn that I am is known as the Marid and as a Marid which is already the strongest type of jinn, I am the strongest Marid as well, I am extremely prideful which isn't showing much because I have been 'taught' by someone more powerful than I.

  I cannot resist against their power and was forced inside the lamp where you found me, that person is the only reason I gave you so much power if I didn't have them supply me with power, I would not exist from lack of magical energy called mana, and once I am done with your wishes my contract with that being will stop and don't think of stopping me I have made a deal with him and because of it no matter how powerful you become you can never catch me," Genie explains.

  Jordan replies to the massive information dump with, "You avoided my question," and a gentle stare. "Really I can't even glare now, really what is wrong with that!"

  "To respond to your first question I won't tell you a name so just come up with one and I will respond if it is good enough for me, also the soft glare thing was in compliance with your wish, this Bella Hall you are in love with. She really wants a submissive partner and now she has one just wait till you meet alone the same goes for Cassandra.

  'A name for a Marid jinn huh? Wait a second isn't jinn like Jane? Marid, Mari, Marry. That's it Mary-Jane.' 

  "Oh, powerful Jinn that you are would you like the name of Mary-Jane?"

  Mary-Jane smiles and says, "I like it and I approve to be call as such and it's great that you know to flatter others, but I think you need practice before trying them on your wives."

Massive info dumps mainly to get the background set up and ready to go also please leave constructive criticism and not just you did it wrong.

 

 

28