002 – A countdown? Really?
398 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My eyelids fluttered open. “I-I didn’t die?” I muttered under my breath, blinking against the brightness of the sun.

As I glanced around, scanning the unfamiliar surrounding, confusion gnawed at the edges of my consciousness. Where am I? And where’s Ann?

I found myself in a vast field rich in greenery. The gentle caress of a cool breeze and the soft rustle of grass beneath me making it all feel real.

I pushed myself upright. A sense of awe flushing over me as I took everything in.

Suddenly, a screen popped up in front of me, the pastel pink hue from the screen reflecting in my eyes.

What the…

With a trembling hand, I reached out to touch the screen, half-expecting it to flicker and disappear like a mirage. But to my surprise, nothing happened.

The words "Get Laid or Get Lost" blinked mockingly at me from the screen, accompanied by a countdown timer ticking away the seconds. Panic surged through my veins as I struggled to make sense of the situation. What kind of twisted game is this?

My eyes darted to the text beneath the ominous message with the timer, revealing what seemed to be a bunch of information about me. My heart pounded in my chest as I stared at the screens in front of me with a dumbfounded expression.

 

x

Get Laid or Get Lost

23:58:16

Status

[Ari Rue]

[Bodies: 0]

[Title: Virgin]

[Occupation: ]

[Race: Human]

[Sex: Male]

 

{ Abilities —— Quests }

 

My name—Ari Rue, and my sex, were the only familiar details on the list in front of me. The rest all seemed like gibberish. Well, except for Virgin. but… title? Does that mean everyone will know me as that? I thought, imagining how embarrassing it would be to be publicly labeled a virgin.

But overpowering my negative thoughts was the curiosity that hit me when I read the noticed the words on the bottom line of the list, ‘Abilities’ and ‘Quests’.

I squinted my eyes, staring intensely at the word ‘Abilities’, and suddenly, the screen in front of me changed, now revealing a different set of unfamiliar terms and information.

 

x

Get Laid or Get Lost

23:56:48

Abilities

Virgin Energy (Passive): Ari's natural charm and sex appeal are drastically reduced.

 

{ Status —— Quests }

 

“…R-really?”

Allen told me about this before, the reason why I didn’t have any success with women; It was because of my ‘Virgin Energy’.

“When a man loses his virginity, something inside him awakens, and his sex appeal will shoot through the roof,” Allen would say.

I shook my head, leaving my thoughts behind me because I had decided to continue ‘investigating’ this suspicious screen. This time, I focused my gaze on the word ‘Quests’, and again, the screen changed.

 

x

Get Laid or Get Lost

23:55:15

Quests

Lose your virginity.

 

{ Status —— Abilities }

 

“That’s… awfully straightforward,” I said, as if talking to the screen in front of me.

I was genuinely surprised, because oddly, this felt like the first thing that kind of made sense since I ended up here.

I slapped my hands together, steeling my resolve. “Okay, I don’t want to know what happens when that timer runs out, so for now… I guess I’ll just do anything I can to get laid within 24 hours.”

The place I had ended up in was massive, and it didn’t seem like there’d be any humans nearby. So in order to beat the timer, and finally lose my virginity. I decided to keep moving, however.

“This damn screen is blocking my vision,” I mumbled. “Hey! Fuck off!” I continued, as I waved my hands through the screen again, and just like last time; nothing happened.

But, an ‘x’ in the top right of the screen caught my attention, so I focused my gaze on it. And as expected, the screen in front of me disappeared. “Finally,” I muttered. The only thing that remained was the countdown, which was now centered in the top of my vision. It was smaller than on the screen, and it a bit transparent, blending in with the scenery.

This was also when I noticed a heart icon in the bottom left of my vision. Is this how to bring those screens back? I thought, as I tested my theory out.

 

x

Get Laid or Get Lost

23:52:31

Status

[Ari Rue]

[Bodies: 0]

[Title: Virgin]

[Occupation: ]

[Race: Human]

[Sex: Male]

 

{ Abilities —— Quests }

 

Good, it worked. I felt like I was getting a better understanding of the screens, which I dubbed ‘the Get Laid or Get Lost System’. With a proud smirk, I closed the system again by focusing my gaze on the ‘x’ in the top right corner.

♡♡♡

As I trudged through the seemingly endless expanse of greenery, my initial sense of wonder gave way to mounting anxiety. Four hours had passed, yet the scenery remained unchanged, and with each passing minute, the countdown centered in the top of my vision kept making me more anxious. Doubt crept into my mind, whispering that I might not reach my goal in time.

With a heavy heart, I pressed on, feeling the weight of the impending deadline bearing down on me. How was I supposed to find a girl, flirt with her, and convince her to have sex with me in such a short amount of time? It felt like an impossible task, especially with my exhaustion growing by the minute.

Then, a thought occurred to me. "Wait," I said to myself. "If I just find a prostitute, then I don’t have to worry about all of that other stuff!"

Indeed, paying for sex seemed like a simple solution, but I still faced the challenge of finding someone willing to accommodate me. Plus, with only my card and some pennies in my possession, I wasn’t sure if they would be accepted here. I could’ve paid with my phone, but I didn’t have it with me. I left it on the nightstand in the love hotel. And when I woke up here, the only things I had with me were my pants and my shirt.

But then I realized something. Since Ann undressed me, shouldn't I have woken up naked here? I shook my head, deciding to set aside such thoughts and be grateful that at least I had some clothes to wear.

♡♡♡

As three more hours slipped by, the reality of my situation began to sink in. I now had only seventeen hours left on the clock, and every passing moment brought me closer to failure. Fatigue gnawed at my limbs, and I was barely awake anymore. I knew I couldn't afford to waste any more time, yet my body begged for rest.

After a quick discussion with myself, and with the sun already slowly starting to set, I decided to take a brief nap to recharge my energy. It was a calculated risk, but one I was willing to take in order to ensure my chances of success. Finding a secluded spot beneath a tall tree, I settled down on the soft grass, closing my eyes as exhaustion washed over me.

But before succumbing to sleep, a thought struck me. The system's directive was clear: "Get Laid or Get Lost." But how intelligent was this system, really? Perhaps mere ejaculation would count as fulfilling its requirement. It seemed like a risk worth taking, considering it wouldn't consume much time.

With determination, I decided to put my theory to the test. Slowly, I unzipped my pants and allowed my thoughts to drift back to Ann, instantly making me hard.

With a sense of urgency and desire burning within me, I  began to stroke my dick. Each stroke sent shivers of pleasure coursing through me, igniting a fire within me as I imagined Ann’s naked body in front of me.

With every stroke, every caress, I felt myself drawing closer to the edge of bliss. My breath came in ragged gasps, the world around me fading into insignificance as pleasure consumed me entirely.

As the tension within me reached its breaking point, I turned to the tree, my body trembling with anticipation. And with a primal growl, I released myself, spilling my hot, sticky desire onto the tree.

As I stood there, panting and spent, the world around me seemed to freeze in a moment of suspended reality. The only sound that filled the air was the harsh rasp of my breath, echoing in the stillness as I basked in the fleeting aftermath of release. But as I reluctantly pulled my pants back on, the weight of reality crashed over me, dragging me back to the harsh truth of my situation.

"It… it didn't work," I muttered, the words heavy with disappointment.

Despite having ejaculated, the countdown on the screen remained unchanged. My desperate attempt at fulfillment had fallen short of the system's demands, leaving me with a bitter taste of disappointment.

With a sense of defeat weighing down my every step, I moved away from the tree, seeking solace in the shade of another.

"Only sixteen hours and thirty minutes left," I muttered to myself, the words a bitter reminder of the little time I had left.

"I'll sleep for four hours and thirty minutes," I decided, my voice tinged with resolve. "That way, I'll still have half a day left to lose my virginity when I wake up."

With a weary sigh, I settled against the rough bark of the tree, closing my eyes as exhaustion washed over me.

Did u enjoy? Yes? No? lemme know :3

12