007 – To hell with this system!
307 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Things had been going pretty well ever since I arrived in this town, which was apparently called Elforel. And my skills were even more useful than I thought. It had been about a week since I first discovered the succubi place, and I’d been going there twice a day. Not because I had to. I had simply just gotten addicted. No, really, I had even gotten the title ‘Sex Addict’. I didn’t mind the title, though; it was true after all.

A-anyway… ‘Goblin Strength’ especially, had been making my life much easier. Hm? Did I use it to fight criminals, thieves, or maybe even monsters? No, not at all.

I started doing odd jobs in Elforel, and I made myself known as the man who could do all the heavy lifting around here. The townsfolk had quickly come to rely on me as the go-to guy for all their heavy lifting needs. Whether it was hauling crates of goods at the market or helping to construct new buildings, my strength had earned me a reputation as the town's unofficial muscle.

My work days were short, and I got paid well, allowing me to stay in the fanciest inn in town. Yes, life was great. And I was enjoying every day to the fullest. The people in this town loved me. I would say it was because of my natural charm and my great personality, but that probably wasn’t the case.

Aurora—the girl where I’d become a regular customer, had an ability called ‘Odor of Love,’ and as the name implied, it made your smell make people love you. Aurora could even make you horny using just her odor, as I had experienced myself multiple times already the past week. The best I could do with this ability was just to make people look at me in a more positive light. I tested it by talking to some women at the pub. They’d enjoy my presence, but they would never be as desperate to fuck me as I would get with Aurora.

That aside, everything was going well. No—perfectly.

So why? Why do I have to see this now? I thought, as I looked at the system.

 

x

Get Laid or Get Lost

9:47:12

Status

[Ari Rue]

[Bodies: 3]

[Title: Sex Addict]

[Occupation: Odd Jobs]

[Race: Human]

[Sex: Male]

 

{ Abilities —— Quests }

 

N-no, not that screen!

 

x

Get Laid or Get Lost

9:46:33

Abilities

First Stepper (Passive): Ari has a bit of natural charm and sex appeal, but still lacks experience.

Undying Need for Sex (Passive): All that can kill Ari is not having sex before the timer runs out.

Familiarity (Passive): Every time you fuck the same person, it gets better.

New Ability Unlocked: Intimate Insight 1 (Passive): Ari can learn things like language, abilities, knowledge, and much more, from the person he has sex with. The depth and accuracy increasing with the ability's level.

Odor of Love (Passive): Ari’s body odor makes people like him more.

Effort (Passive): Ari will only gain time when he gets laid by someone who is charmed by him.

 

{ Status —— Quests }

 

‘Effort’, it’s a passive ability—no—a nerf! It’s a nerf! One that I got last night, after having sex with Aurora for the god-knows-how-manyth-time, I didn’t think think too much of it when I just got it. But today, after my usual morning routine of fucking Aurora, my timer didn’t reset! Was she not charmed by me? Was it just a job for her? I even tried fucking another one of the succubus girls, one called Hannah, and still, my timer didn’t reset. It was almost as if these Succubi couldn’t get charmed, or was my charm just lacking?

Anyway, as bad as that was, there was something else, still. And it was arguably even worse!

I opened up the ‘quests’ screen, and it replaced the 'Abilities' screen.

 

x

Get Laid or Get Lost

9:45:37

Quests

Cherry Popper: Congratulations, you lost your virginity! Now, take someone’s.

Get That Body Count Up! (PERMANENT QUEST): While loyalty is great, the time Ari gains from having sex with the same person, will be reduced by 1 hour every time Ari has sex with them. While having sex with a new body, will fully reset the timer.

 

{ Status —— Abilities }

 

Yes, that! What do you mean ‘Get That Body Count Up!’?

I was in trouble. My peaceful life in the village was being threatened. I could no longer rely on the succubi to reset my timer, and on top of that, I got another nerf! Sure, it didn’t sound so bad. “If you just fuck a different girl every time, you won’t have any problems,” you might think. But that wasn’t the kind of life I was going for.

In my previous life, I wasn’t just your average virgin. I never even got a girlfriend! 

And that was something that I wanted that to change in this world. My goals here went beyond just completing those mindless quests. I wanted to find a girl who I could love, and who loved me back. A girl I could settle in with, someone that would make me happy. I would also never have to worry about that stupid countdown again that way.

That dream, it had been shattered to pieces by that one, unreasonable quest… And for the first time in my life in this world, I truly hated the system.

 

Hey guys! Quick question: What are your preferred chapter lengths? My chapters typically run around 1400 words for this story. I've noticed that many other smut stories hover around a similar word count, with some exceptions; averaging 1000 words and some even go up to 2000 words. Does chapter length make a big difference to you guys? Let me know!

 

What's your preffered chapter length?
  • Short chapters (800-1200 words) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The average (1500-ish) Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Long chapters! (1500+) Votes: 11 73.3%
Total voters: 15
9