1.prologue
13 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dark. It was dark here. There is nothing here.

No light.

No sound.

No-nothing. I can't feel anything.

I can't feel it-my body.

'Calm down me it's just nothing, yeah. It's just NOTHING's here. There is NOTHING to be scared about.' Trying to tell myself it's alright but. 'Yeah. there is nothing here' not even my own sound. Or...

Sometimes passed.

I don't know how long, but surely the time is passing by. Right? No, that's not the important thing. What was important was i can feel something. It's cold and smooth and black???. What's black anyway, no more importantly what is this thing that i feel.

It's comfortable tough. So it should be alright. Right?

Now that i feel something, what should i do? Hmmm...

Should i scour-scout-probe whatever it is? Of course i should but how? Should i spread, but what do i spread? I got nothing here. It would be a stretch to- right stretch, stretching myself should be a possibility. Let's try it. Trying to stretching my... what do i stretch again. Duh. Of course it's me. To stretch ME.

Now that i ge stretched it feel uncomfortable, like thin. Did something change in me? Of course something change i'm stretching myself here. Then the thinie feeling start to fade it, take a long while tough. Then if i stretch myself bit by bit that should do...

Why did i stretch myself? Ah right to... feel this whole thing that i got stuck to. Right?.

And so i continue to stretch untill i feel something else, something not solid. When i stretch into it. It got pushed back, what is this?

Suddenly something touch me. This time it was warm and soft but firm. It wrap around me and it feel good. What is this?

Not long later i've got this weird feeling. The feeling of movement!? Did i move somehow? how does i move again?. Hmm...

Now thinking about it i don't even know how to move. That's mean the softie was the one that move and i get dragged away by it. Wait, am i kidnapped? Why kidnap me?. 

Ouch...

It seem like i get thrown into something. It's hard but i can get inside it somehow, And when i try to pull myself out it would drag me in again. When inside It, it feels like you are in the middle of something, and this something is pressing you from all direction. More over i can feel it getting inside me, then coming out, just to let more to get in.

Nghh... it was making me weird. My whole being is feeling warm and stuffed full while it was inside. And it make feel uncomfort when it goes out, like something was lost in me, Making my mind fainter and fainter untill i can barely feel anything.

It take who-know-how-long untill my sense return, And i can feel the whole thing now. This thing i am in now was round all-around and i can feel mind getting clearer by a tiny bit over time. What is this? 

'HOME'

'Who is there' i try to feel around me, even trying to stretch out side of this roundie. But nothing comes up. What was that just now? There is something out there and it might have been following me all this time. Ahhh... it- was it the softie that bring me here? It must be it, it was a softie after all.

Knowing there is some other like, maybe i will invite them to my home if i meet them.

'DANGER'

'Huh... softie, is that you?' Trying to sense all around me again. But still got no result. Seriously, softie sure is timid.

Btw haven't decided the mc name yet. So here to ask for suggestion.

Spoiler

Planning to make the mc that was kinda stupid but kind ( she is a saint after all) and enslaved too. She will be a slave that was an embodiment of freedom ( more so then those that was free), the bringer of light and hope and bla bla and so on and so forth.

[collapse]

So What do you think would be a good name for her?

1