Introduction
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Calmness, gentleness, silence, self-restraint, and purity: these are the disciplines of the mind.”

                                                                                                                                                                                    ~Shree Krishna

 

Dvaparyug is the third age of the world cycle of yugas in Hinduism. It is the age of decline in righteousness and virtue, the yuga was preceded by Treta Yuga and followed by Kali Yuga. Dvapara Yuga lasted for 864,000 years (2,400 divine years). There were only two pillars of religion during the Dvapara Yuga: compassion and truthfulness.

According to Vedas and Purans, God Vishnu's 9th avatar was said to be born on this Earth to save his people from the evil Kamsa, king of The Vrishni kingdom, with its capital at Mathura. Krishna was born in prison to devout parents – Devaki and Vasudeva. At the time of his birth, his life was in danger because the tyrant Kamsa was seeking to kill him. It had been foretold that Kamsa would be killed by Devaki’s eighth child. Since Sri Krishna was the eighth child, he was smuggled out of prison to be raised by his foster parents Nanda and Yasoda in Gokula.

In today's period of Kaliyuga, the young Shree Krishna is often depicted as being a mischievous child, enjoyed playing pranks and having fun, who often troubles his mother, Yasoda. Some worship Sri Krishna as the ideal child of innocence.
But do you really think he was like the way he was portrayed? Well, it's not tough to answer this question!

Shree Krishna even in his young years, reported to have killed demons Trinavarta and Putana. He is also said to have lifted a nearby hill – Govardhana to protect the villagers against the wrath of Indra.

Shree Krishna was said to be the greatest of all time. He was a musician, he very well knew the science behind bringing the rain after a Yagya, he was a doctor, he was a teacher who gave the teaching of Gita to not only Arjuna but to everyone, he was a great friend to his friend, and a great devil to devils. We can't differentiate Shree Krishna by considering him God, he was biologically born and bought up on this Earth. People don't worship the sculpture.
They worship his 'EXCELLENCE'.

Before starting with what actually made me write this book, it is no accident that this book is in front of your eyes. It has come looking for you because you are ready to carry out a mission- the most fascinating journey of your life. Well, this journey has a map, but not well defined because the territories have not been explored before. It is a brand-new mysterious world, which has to be explored alone as you walk through it. While this adventurous journey, sometimes you will wonder what to do or even feel lost, but it's worth carrying on because there's a great prize waiting for you at the end: "THE EXISTENCE OF BOTH SCIENCE AND MYTHOLOGY TOGETHER".

"WELCOME TO THIS JOURNEY"

0