Prologue
423 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" You are ready now boy," said a lady with her form glowing with blinding light, I was not able to look at her just covered my eyes as she spoke, trying to see her in the gaps of my fingers.

With a sudden darkness the vision dissolved and I woke up. I was covered in sweat with a painful boner in my shorts and I panted heavily. After calming down, I woke up and dried myself, still confused with my dream, which I could recall perfectly. 

' It wasn't a dream ' I affirmed to myself. But I had other worries for today. I got up and freshened myself up.

I made my way downstairs and saw Mom cooking breakfast. She was wearing just an apron, nothing else. This was usually the case and no surprise to anyone. I could see some cum dripping down her legs.

' Dad must've again done it ' I thought as I took a seat.

It was usual for my dad to have her in the morning before he went to work, sometimes he also had my elder sister if mom was tired from the night before.

Dad noticed me. 

" Good Morning Son, today's the day, how are you feeling?"

" Good Dad, I am a bit nervous but who isn't on their 15th Birthday" I replied in a sleepy voice, still a bit groggy.

" Don't worry, you will be well, you should be excited. It's your first sex, you will always remember it so do well, you know I was a bit nervous too but then...." And then Dad began again to tell us the story of how he had his first time and went for hours. 

"..... And then I finally broke the bed"

He laughed pridefully.

"Yeah yea, Dad please stop, I have heard it a thousand times already," I said with a slight boredom.

" Don't start again" Mom interjected as she put my breakfast and took Dad's empty plate

As they conversed, I began to think about the initiation ceremony, It was to be carried out privately in the temple chambers with a chosen partner. We could choose from our fellows who were also in the initiation or bring an outside person, in special cases the hot priestess herself indulged boys for their first time. Fortunately, I had chosen my cousin Sofia and she chose me.

She was a very sexy girl with heavenly bosoms and a lean body, she and I always wanted to he each other first. There was always sexual tension between us in the air while in family orgies where we could only watch others as we weren't of age yet and play with ourselves. But all that was gonna change.

I made my way to my room after breakfast and began dressing up in the suit that Dad had made for me. I put on the black blazer, a white shirt, a red tie, and pants and went downstairs to see my entire family, who were also ready and waiting for me.

" You look cute," said my sister with a slight grin as she looked up from pausing from giving dad a blowjob. I could see a string of saliva connecting her mouth and dad's dick.

" Thanks, You don't look bad yourself, just don't get cum on your face as a make-up today," I said teasingly.

" Ahh Don't worry, I clean up better than anyone in this house, as you will soon find out. I didn't plan to do this but seeing Dad all dressed up, I couldn't resist, he looks soo hot in his suit, it made my pussy wet as soon as I saw him " she said as she got up

" But you are right, he's already cummed twice this morning so this could take time, we can't be late today," She said and began to walk to the mirror to adjust herself. Dad also got up and began to adjust his clothes.

" My baby looks so cute, he will finally be a man," said my mother, as she came and hugged me, pressing my face into her voluptuous bosom. She held me as I heard sniffles from her.

My dad began to pull her after making himself presentable.

" You coddle him too much he's practically a man now," he said as he started wiping Mom's tears and gave a kiss on her forehead

" Where's Jena?" I asked inquiring about my little sis.

" She's already gone with Aunt Tilda they wanted her to keep company with Melina, Melina made a fuss about not going so.." said my sister walking towards the door.

I looked at my elder sister's ass as she walked away, she was dressed the best, her whole body was covered in a black dress, nothing was revealing but still, she looked the sexiest in the room, such was her attitude and fashion sense. No wonder boys danced at her fingers, she didn't sleep with any of them but they would obey her without any question. I still can't believe people called her Ice Queen, well I guess I can since she only spoke normally to only us, to others she is outright dominant rude, and unapologetic bitch.

We all made the way to the car and began the ride to the temple. Where the initiation would take place, it was a huge complex constructed in an ancient style with modern techniques and technologies. From outside and inside it looked like a fully cleaned traditional rock temple but the walls and rock were inlaid with the best architectural infrastructure, art from around the outside world, and mythical scenes of the Goddess and her family copulating.

We could see huge crowds and familiar faces proceeding inside all dressed up. I waved to my cousins and friends as we made our way to fhe inner sanctum. My heart was pounding as I began walking up the stairs directly towards the inner sanctum. 

" You nervous Johnny... Lost your balls at home " came a voice from my best friend Jake, hurling towards me, cutting the crowd, he was wearing a blue suit with a white shirt and a black tie.

" At least I got a pair, unlike your cunt " I said chuckling. While he hugged me.

" Boys why are you always making dirty jokes, it's a great day don't ruin it with your lame humor," said Trisha, looking amazing in her red dress with a hole above her cleavage going up till her neck. She was Jake's initiation partner and his twin sister.

" If you think that's dirty maybe you should wait till you see what I am gonna do to you today," said Jake slapping Trisha's ass and earning a glare from her.

" Why did I agree to this in the first place?" She said rolling her eyes and going inside stomping.

" Let's go, buddy, I don't wanna waste time talking today, " Jake said excitedly.

I went inside crossing several chambers with lights and guests inside them, I was to be at the inner sanctum's large altar where initiation was to be started.

As we took our positions and waited for others to take theirs, I could see my family being seated on the large balcony above along with other town people. We were all patiently waiting for the priestess and the priest to start the ceremony. I looked around and saw 8 candidates, equally divided between 4 males and 4 females. I recognized all of them as there was only one school in the town we attended together. Sofia came and stood beside me. I saw her and immediately gasped at her outfit. She made her entrance in a sleek black velvet dress, its skirt artfully draped to reveal a daring slit up the thigh, complemented by delicate straps that accentuated her shoulders and a pair of stiletto heels.

" Hey Handsome," she said with a grin.

" Ready to put this where it belongs" she immediately grabbed my soft bulge.

She came to my ear and whispered while licking my ear " I haven't masturbated for months to make my pussy tight for you." 

My cock became hard instantly, she could feel my boner and squeezed it.

" Now that's what I am talking about," she said and took her position to my right.

The door of the sanctum opened and an entourage of temple worshippers, The Sage, walked inside among them the head priest and the priests. They got up on the Altair in front of us.

Priestess raised her right hand and silence fell. It was time to begin.

5