Chapter 4:- Bad Liar
343 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

paredre awoken by the Sages and asked to clean ourselves up. After taking a shower, they gave us fresh clothes to wear and performed a health check-up.

" Why's this necessary?" Asked Jake who was standing in front of me in the Infirmary, getting examined by the Medical Sage.

" Just shut up and bear with it, don't embarrass us," said a loud voice from the other side of the curtain in the Temple Infirmary. It was Trisha. 

Jake whispered " Dude she wasn't like her usual self last night, all of a sudden she went from a lioness to a kitten. " 

" I bet it was that drug, Sofia was horny as hell too last night," I said back

" Next please," said the Medical Sage, I went up. He checked me and examined my body. 

" All good to go " he said writing something down in a file and sent us to the bus waiting for him to drive us back home.

We sat down and were shortly after greeted by Sofia and Trisha, Jake stood up and went to the seat behind our back with Trisha as Sofia sat next to me.

" I slept like a log baby, I could feel your body heat all night, I was thinking maybe I could talk to my mom to allow you to stay over sometime for now," she said smiling.

" Yes babe, I 'd like that, or maybe you can come over too?" I replied

" Yup, I can but I think you might wanna come over instead of me being there" she said with a wink. 

I was left puzzled and wanted to ask her about it when that Medical Sage entered the Bus and started speaking.

" Everyone, we have already informed all your parents about the checkups that you had today, we do it always after the initiation ceremony to make sure that you guys were uninjured during your activities last night, in the past, there have been cases of extremities carried out during sexual activity which resulted in injuries to the parties involved. Please inform your parents about it. I have also been asked to inform you that in case of any symptoms afterwards, you are immediately required to come here. Good Bye"

He concluded and walked out as the bus started. I saw to my side that Sofia had fallen asleep on my arm. I couldn't blame her, we were all still tired. So I decided to lay back and close my eyes as well. We were dropped off and I went straight to my room and fell on the bed. 

As I stared at my ceiling in the room, I was wondering about my dream, I couldn't tell if it was real or not. Only that I was able to recall it perfectly.

' Maybe that's why it's real because  I can remember it all ' I reasoned with myself.

There were many questions, how to gain more power, what kind of power she was talking about, why do I need to get good at sex?

I need to learn more.

But right now I was feeling hungry so I went downstairs and saw my mom talking with someone in the kitchen. It was Aunt Olivia. I went inside and they suddenly stopped talking and looked at me. I entered at the wrong time to hear a discussion I was not supposed to hear. 

" I am sorry Mom" I reacted seeing the look on their faces.

" No need to apologise, sweety, we were just gossiping you know us ladies" Mom gave a forced chuckle.

" I just came to grab something to eat" 

" Oh yes, you must be hungry after last night, I hope everything was good honey, you behaved for your cousin right?" She asked teasing.

" I don't think behaving myself was the way to go last night but my attitude did extract lots of high-pitched approval from her repeatedly " I shot back.

" Is that so? Maybe you can show me some of that ' Behaviour ' to me sometime" said my Aunt with a grin.

" Oh stop it, are you gonna take to bed all your nephews  " Said my mom with a hint of jealousy.

" Maybe," said my Aunt teasingly. 

" You two can tease all you want, after giving me some food coz I am starving" I said.

My mom prepared me some fresh breakfast. I ate in silence as mom and auntie conversed, It was obvious that they couldn't talk about what they wanted to talk about.

I sensed the environment ate quickly as possible and went straight out to door to the temple library to get some answers.

I took the bus and sat in silence looking outside as my mind was wandering on my Aunt Olivia. According to the rules she was fair game now. I could have sex with anybody I wanted as long as they wanted it too. I had always dreamed of fucking her. She has black hair and a gorgeous body, her usual outfits were always revealing and that's what drove the men in the family crazy. She was my Dad's older sister by 3 years yet she looked very young for her age. Nobody could tell her age based on her appearance combined with her energetic personality she fooled my cousin Jacob who is 21 that she was just a few years older. The look on his face when he walked out of her room after spending the night was greeted by all the cousins in aunt's living room telling him her real age. We knew what was going on but decided not to say anything to see how much time he took to find out. He wasn't disappointed in the least but surprised as hell wondering how young she looked. This was later proved when he continued hooking up with her.

The bus stopped at the temple and I went to the temple gate. Showed my ID and entered the grounds. I made my way to the library. I walled on the stone road between the building and the gate surrounded by open gardens where I could see some people enjoying their day, and gardeners maintaining the grass and flowers, I could also see several people having sex in the open, I could do it too now since I am initiated. I entered the library building and started searching for a book on power-gaining rituals or anything relating to energies from the goddess. 

After 30 minutes of searching all I could find was a book in the restricted section that I sneaked into. The book was on how false gods forcefully extracted energies from the goddess. I got several stares when I held that book to see if anything was mentioned on how humans could gain any power. It was useless. 

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around to see the Head Priestess staring at me. She was wearing a tight black temple dress with a hole in the chest showing her deep cleavage between her ample bosom.

" Good Morning Jonathan, I am sorry to startle you like this but may I ask what are you doing with that book " she asked as she stared blankly at me.

" Uhh... I was just curious to know if there were any cases of a human having a blessing of power from our goddess " I said in an attempt to try to hide my real intentions.

" Oh my " she said looking at me skeptically. 

" Why this sudden interest in the Goddess Jonathan, I am surprised to find a teen in a Library and not inside a pussy the next day after his initiation " she finished.

" It's nothing your holiness, I just wanted to know about our goddess and if she had blessed any humans in the past that's all" I responded.

" Hmm, would you be willing to accompany me to my chambers, I feel like I might be able to satisfy your curiosity more accurately since I have read most byourmuch you s library, andthat w,y I can maybe guide on the ri,ht path " she said with a stern expression.

I knew she was gonna question my sudden interest in this matter, Tho I was not asked by the goddess to keep everything a secret, I felt like I shouldn't tell anyone about it all. First of all It might just be a dream, secondly even If I tell anyone they might think I have gone crazy. 

" Yes, your holiness, but I don't wanna take up much of your time, you don't need to indulge my curiosity about it, I will find it myself" I said in a last attempt to get out of it.

" Oh nonsense, Our job is also to part knowledge and clear doubts in the minds of our Goddess's people, please follow me" she said and started walking 

" Yes Mam" I said and started following her. Disobeying the high priestess was gonna land me in a shit load of trouble and close doors on any sexual action I might wanna have with my family.

She took me in her chambers and asked me to sit down on her couch, she poured some coffee for both of us, gave me a cup and sat down on the chair in from of me.

" So Jonathan, tell me honestly why did you pick that book. It's off limits for a reason. " She asked in a strict voice. 

" I am really sorry your holiness I might have not seen the sign and was just curious about human interacting with goddess" I answered, If she presses me more I have to tell the truth otherwise mom kills me when she finds out that I lied to a priestess about a book I wasn't supposed to touch.

" Hmmm" she took a sip

" Why a sudden need to know about stuff you are too young to know, has anyone asked to read it?" She asked.

" No, Nobody asked me " I responded staring at my cup.

" A teen boy doesn't just wander into the restricted section and picks that particular book, lying won't work" she said. It was pointless to lie now unless I was planning on facing the repercussions from my family about lying to the priestess.

" Okay okay, I will tell you but you need to believe what I say, please don't think I am crazy" I answered feeling caught and defeated. 

" Sure tell me, I won't judge you, I am here to guide you but I can't unless I know what's on your mind" she said putting down her cup.

I described my dream to her as best I could and what goddess has asked me to do.

She listened to the entire thing with with full attention and didn't interrupt me even once. 

" Hmmm, Can I suck your cock my dear? " She asked after taking some time to think about what I had told her. 

I looked at her with a surprised expression and then considered her request. 

It was rare for someone to get sexual with priestess but not impossible. Last time was 6 months ago when my uncle Howard was invited to spend the night with her as an additional award after he was promoted to sheriff. It was considered a holy blessing for men to get intimate with the priestess and vice versa. Throughout the years she only ever did it once or twice. I looked at the priestess again she was 35, her name was Elana, Dad had told me that she was made the head priestess at 25 years the youngest ever. She had an ample bosom and a slender waist with a great ass. Her black hair long hair was extended to her waist and covered at the top by a traditional priestess cap. As a women she definitely turned me on.

" Yes, your holiness, It would be an honour." I responded.

" Then cheer up Jonathan and get your jeans off " she said softly with a smile.

I wasn't sure at her intentions for now but who could turn down a blowjob from a such a sexy woman.

5