Chapter 8:- The Cabin
176 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I arrived at my house to find my mother dressed and loading the car.

I kept the container in the back and went inside to grab my stuff. I came down and put my stuff in the backseat. I entered the car, mom was already on the driver's seat ready. She was wearing a beautiful white sundress with some flowers printed on it, she had her sunglasses on.

" Let's go sweety" she said and started the car.

" I am excited Mom, let's freaking go" I said in a cheer.

We started moving, it was a 2 hour drive up the hills. The hills scared me as child but over the years the fear faded away. The only animals there were deers, rabbits, worms and lots of birds. So it was a pretty harmless in terms of predators. There were some bears but they mostly avoid any structures in the area and kept to deep forests. 

" I meant to ask but didn't get any time, how was your initiation ceremony, I hope you didn't loose yourself and hurt your cousin. Things get heated and sometimes that stuff makes you go feral with lust" my mom asked.

" No no, I didn't loose myself Mom, if anything Sofia seemed to be really horny due to it. It was good overall, I really enjoyed the whole thing, Sofia is really great in bed. " I responded.

" That's nice to hear, you know during my time your dad went feral but in a good way, he pounded me all the night till dawn, we didn't sleep much, my pussy was soo sore that your aunts became jealous. " 

" Well I can understand, how can dad not loose his mind over such a gorgeous woman" I said

" Aww that's soo sweet honey, thanks " she said.

" So what do you wanna do once we get there sweety?" she asked

" I just wanna relax, enjoy the views and spend time with you mom, I haven't been paying much attention to you lately " I said, it was true, since last year, all I had focused on was my studies and whenever I got time I just masturbated thinking about sex. My mom formed most of my fantasies at the start. I used to find her amazing and sexy and the sight of dad fucking her or his cum running down my mom's legs in the morning almost each day intensified my lust to the point I constantly masturbate to her whenever I had time. It was turning bad so I began ignoring mom as focusing on her made me go crazy. That's when Sofia helped, we were both stuck with horny adults in the house and didn't had any release sexuallly.

 The law stated that we weren't allowed to indulge in sex with anyone or sexual acts with any adults or youngsters until we had our Initiation Ceremony, only masturbating was allowed and watching others. So me and Sofia often masturbated together, we used to held hands together as we orgasmed. We spent soo much time watching each other play with themselves. So it was natural for us to choose each other as Initiation partner.

" Anything on your mind hun?, you are being soo quite" my mom and I snapped out of my thoughts.

" Nothing really, I was just thinking I am glad to finally be able to have sex, It wasn't very easy for me to see all if you having soo much sex. I am glad I can finally fuck someone." I said

" I understand hun, it's like that before initiation for everyone. The restrictions are out in place so that you teens don't end up taking care of children and pregnancies before getting a good education. But it's all in the past now, you can freely fuck anyone now." My mom said.

We talked about a lot of things mostly drama around the house and laughed about annoying habits of family members whom we left behind.

" So I said to her to at least set down a towel on the bed so I can sleep later but she just keeps repeating it" said my mom ending the tale of how my sister keeps fucking dad and doesn't clean up after, as we reached the Cabin.

It was charming wooden cabin perched atop a verdant hill, with its windows aglow, a warm and inviting interior. A winding path leads up to this secluded retreat, flanked by occasional trees that add to the rustic charm. In the distance, majestic mountains rise, their peaks were shrouded in mist, adding a touch of mystery to the scene. The overall atmosphere is one of tranquility and beauty, as if the place is a hidden gem away from the hustle and bustle of the world. I didn't have to do homework and just lied around all day reading books and going on hikes. We parked the car outside and I helped mom to quickly get all the stuff inside. Once we we were settled mom asked me what I wanted to do. There were tons of things, we could go for a walk along the trail, take the boat out on the lake or just laze around enjoying the cool air. I knew mom hadn't had rest for the past days. She was working too much and did all the stuff at home so I suggested we just stay and laze around for that since it was already late noon and go out hiking fresh in the morning. She liked that idea and went to her room to get changed.

I went to my room and slipped into a comfortable attire. I went downstairs to see mom preparing coffee for us.

" Hey sweetie, I made some coffee, you want it?" She said as she saw me. 

" Thanks mom" I said as I took a place on the couch. She came and handed me a mug, she took her mug and sat on the couch opposite mine.

" Aaah, It's soo good drinking coffee with this cool air flowing inside " she said as she took a sip.

" So tell me what have you been upto lately hun, I haven't had chance to talk properly to you these past few weeks, anything major happened?" She asked me.

" Nothing mom just normal stuff apart from the ceremony, the break just started so I am just planning to enjoy these 2 months before I start final year at school, it's gonna get hectic, I plan to enroll in the Temple University so I have to keep my grades up through out the year" I said and took a sip.

" That's good to hear, but don't study all the time, it's your last year at school after that you won't see your friends as regularly as you used too. The town is big and spread out and people don't usually meet eachother other outside of work and school so enjoy the time you have with them , make some girlfriends, maybe find the one " she said and winked.

" Yea yea, I will enjoy, besides I got Sofia she isn't gonna let any girl near me " I said.

" Don't worry, when school starts she will jump some dicks as well, her mother also started out as one dick gal by the end of school she had I think 3 separate guys apart from your father cumming in her cunt regularly, I was surprised she didn't get pregnant" Mom said casually and took another sip.

" Mom How did you end up dad when you had soo much guys after you too?" I asked

" Well you know, A dick isn't the only thing, a woman needs, same goes for men, You father was just the one, he used to respect me the most, he took care of me and did soo many things which just made me fell in love with him " She said blushing.

" It was a tough call between him and my cousin brother, both men cared for me and wanted me, your father won because he did and said the right things at the end" she said now fully embarrassed.

She just looked soo cute in that moment, the way she blushed but still didn't stop babbling, her soft smile.

Her cheeks carried a tender flush, a delicate pink that suggests she’s lost in a warm, pleasant conversation, As she brings the cup to her lips, a small, contented smile plays across her face, the kind that speaks of simple joys and quiet moments.There’s an undeniable charm in the way she savors her coffee, she looks soo beautiful and soo amazing.

" You look cute talking all about love mom" I said. The feeling that I had repressed about my mom were coming to the surface. I again was falling for her.

3