Penny and the Trennacs!
172 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I cautiously peeked around after feeling a biting chill attack my body. We definitely weren’t at the mall anymore. That device the bad guy had was a teleporter and it looks like we got teleported to a whole different planet! I would be totally freaking out about this in a good way if the mission quest didn’t say that this was a possible hostile planet and that I had to somehow give my friends a way of fighting against aliens!  

“Where are we!? Why is it snowing in the middle of summer break!?” Tiffany asked. 

“Why did you push that button!?” Olivia pointed at Tiffany. 

“I didn’t mean to! You scared me!” Tiffany defended herself. 

“Girls! We can argue later but right now we’re in a maybe bad maybe terrible situation!” 

“What do you mean Penny?” Olivia asked. 

“We’re on an alien planet right now!” 

“I guess that explains all the snow and ice...” She muttered. 

“Did that remote bring us here?” Tiffany asked. 

“What else could’ve transported us across space?” Olivia asked annoyed. 

“It could’ve been Penny’s new superpowers!” 

“Speaking of that... what gives Penny!? When and how did you get superpowers?” She questioned me. 

“Okay long story short, yesterday I found an alien’s jewel and it gave me powers.”  

“What powers did you get?!” Tiffany practically shook me as her eyes turned into sparkles. 

“I got so many cool powers! I think I can give you guys some powers too. Let me check my system really quick because it just gave me a mission to give you guys a way to defend yourselves.” 

“Defend ourselves? Are we going to be attacked? Why would we need to defend ourselves?” Olivia asked me. 

“We’re on an alien planet! Not all alien planets are friendly and full of nice people! We might have landed on a planet filled with bad aliens!” I answered her. 

“Well hurry up and give us powers before something attacks us while we’re out in the open!”  

“Can I get a power that makes me like totally cool?” Tiffany asked me as if I knew how this lottery system worked. 

“I don’t get to choose. It’s all luck apparently!” 

“As long as it's not something useless or dumb, this princess can work with it.” 

“I hope mine isn’t gross or nasty.” 

I opened up my menu and went into the lottery category. 

[Lottery] 

[Weapon Lottery 0/1] 

[Item Lottery 0/1] 

[Power Lottery 0/1] 

[Skill Lottery 0/1] 

[Current Tickets: 5) 

This menu was pretty simple compared to the other categories. I just needed to think of which lottery I wanted to place my ticket in and bam! It gave me a random thing from the Kirby universe that fit that group. It sucks that I can only use each lottery once a day before it refreshed but at least it's something! I placed 3 tickets in the power, skill, and item lottery. 

[Rewards: Stamina Potion, Summoning (Magolor), Mirror World (Dark Meta Knight)] 

[Lottery] 

[Weapon Lottery 0/1] 

[Item Lottery 1/1] 

[Power Lottery 1/1] 

[Skill Lottery 1/1] 

[Current Tickets: 2] 

Although I think it was a reasonable reaction, my friends were quite confused when I excitedly screamed once I saw the lottery rewards. A green potion and 2 orbs suddenly appeared right in front of me. I caught them before they could drop to the ground and smiled at my friends. 

“I got your powers and a potion!”  

“Which one does what?” Olivia asked while crossing her arms. 

I could tell she was probably more excited than even I was. Her feet always get restless when she’s excited and she couldn’t stop moving around. Tiffany was bouncing up and down with her anxiousness. 

“I want this one! It’s shiny and pretty! Olivia you can get that gold one!” 

“I wanted the gold one anyway...” 

I handed the girls their orbs and pocketed the stamina potion in my shorts. Olivia and Tiffany took their orbs before suddenly lighting up in a bright white light. I had to cover my eyes from the brightness and wondered what was happening. A few moments later, the light died down and the orbs were gone now. 

“What just happened?” I asked. 

“I just learned about my power...” Olivia answered me. 

“OMG!!! LOOK GIRLS!!!” Tiffany screamed with echoes of her voice. 

Me and Olivia looked over towards her and saw that there were 4 Tiffanys standing where she used to be. Except they all had different colored skin. This had to be Dark Meta Knight’s power or skill! So that means... 

“This power fits perfectly for the Princess of the Galaxy.” Olivia muttered with two monsters next to her feet. 

They were green and purple little knights! They both wore full knight armor and held little swords! They kneeled towards Olivia with their swords pressed into the ground. 

“Queen!” They called out. 

“Call me Princess. I’m not old enough to be a queen yet.” Olivia ordered, really living up her new power that is sure to go to her head. 

Maybe she should’ve gave her the mirror world ability instead. Now there will be no end to her claiming herself as Princess of the Galaxy. Why couldn’t the dumb lottery give her gooey’s tongue skill or Kirby’s suck ability?! Curse my heroic good luck! 

[Sudden Quest Completed!] 

[Your friends are no longer helpless and defenseless little chicks! Take this as a reward!] 

[Rewards: 5 Tickets, $1,000] 

The sudden weight in my pocket made me break out into a little dance! A thousand bucks is like a billion dollars! I can buy all the toys, games, clothes, and candy I want! I ignored the confused look on Tiffany’s face and the probing look of Olivia’s as I danced my butt off! The import dance of mine would’ve lasted longer if I didn’t suddenly hear a loud sound spooking me out of it. 

“REEEEEEE!” A piercing noise from behind us cried out. 

The horrible screech made us cover our ears and even shatter Tiffany’s mirror clones into pieces! I turned around to see what made that loud noise and saw some sort of weird alien animal. It kinda looked like a mix between a bear, an octopus, and a moose. It had the body of a bear, tentacles sprouting out from its body, and a moose’s horns on its head. I don’t think normal bears get this big though. He was like 3x as tall as we were and if his drooling mouth was any indication, he’s hungry for some little girls. 

“Girls! Let’s kick this dumb bear’s butt! With our powers, he can’t take us all on!” I shouted with all the courage I could muster. 

“Hmph. Didn’t I tell you to quit ordering me around? Green, Purple, go take care of that beast for me.” Olivia ordered to her cute little knights. 

They bowed in response before charging towards the bear. 

“Wait! I can help out!” Tiffany said as she slapped the backs of the two and caused them to split into four, totaling at 8 knights in all. White, Yellow, Blue, Red, Green, Purple, Black, and Brown. 

They differed in color just like Tiffany did earlier when she still had her copies. They were adorably confused looking at duplicates of themselves. They looked back towards Olivia and she just crossed her arms and waved her hand at them. Somehow, they were able to understand her because they resumed back to charging towards the bearoopus. Yes, I am calling it that and yes, it is the perfect name for the alien creature. 

The bearoopus roared out again and lashed out with the tentacles coming out of its body. A good half of the little knights were knocked away but some managed to sever the tentacles of the bearoopus. I couldn’t just let them handle all the work. I’m a hero! A hero doesn’t let other people do the work for them! 

I created a jester ball near my feet and shot it towards the alien trying to hurt the cute little knights. The bearoopus was angry at all the little knights slashing and slicing at it. It didn’t even notice my ball coming towards it before it was too late. I made that jester ball with a little surprise inside as well. 

Boom!  

The ball exploded once it smashed against the big alien’s face and knocked it away. The little knights charged after the downed animal and started chopping at it. 

“Don’t kill it!” Olivia ordered. The little knights didn’t know what to do now. Their swords didn’t have blunt sides to whack the beast with. 

“Just because I said don’t kill it doesn’t mean...! Gah! Never mind!” She desummoned the original two little knights and summoned two more creatures from Kirby. 

She summoned two waddle dees that had little parasols! They looked around confused about what was going on before locking eyes with Olivia. 

“Punish that thing for even thinking about eating me.” She ordered. 

The two waddle dees let the bearoopus have it. They smacked and whacked it all over with their parasols. They were hitting the alien so fast, I could see the afterimages of their umbrellas! The poor alien started covering its head and whimpering. I felt bad for it, Olivia really doesn’t hold her punches does she? 

“Olivia, I think it has learned its lesson now.” I told her. 

Hmm.. I wonder...” Olivia responded as she slowly walked over to the bearoopus. 

What did she mean by that? She stood over the animal that was shaking on the ground. Once it realized the pain stopped coming it looked up at Olivia’s face. It turned its head to see the two little waddle dees still standing next to it and started shaking even more. 

“Oi! Listen up! This princess has decided on your punishment. You shall be her mount and carry her until she decides your sentence is over. Understood?” She glared as the waddle dees brandished their umbrellas. 

“It’s a wild animal plus an alien! How could it possible understand you---” My words were shoved directly down my throat as the bearoopus started rapidly nodding at Olivia. 

Olivia just sneered at me. Dang it! How could this alien understand English!? Is this payback from all those times I told her she could never become a Princess of the Galaxy? Is it really her that’s supposed to become the Princess of the Galaxy instead of someone much nicer and kind?! I can’t believe it! 

Olivia got onto the back of the alien along with her bodyguards before motioning towards us. Tiffany hopped onto the back of it without a moment of delay. 

“So cooool! I definitely gotta post this on the social! Come on Penny so I can start recording the video!” 

I smiled. I definitely couldn’t hold a candle to Tiffany in terms of adventurous spirit. There was little doubt in my mind that Tiffany would climb the tallest mountain in the world just so that she could post that she did it on the internet. Wait a minute... How was she still connected to the internet without any Wifi? 

“You’re taking too long!!!” Tiffany whined before yanking me off the ground and onto the back of the bearoopus. 

She then turned on her phone and started recording us as we were riding the alien. 

“Hey guys! It’s ya gurl Tiff! I’m here with my besties on this super freaking cold alien planet! Say hi besties!” 

“Hi everyone!” I greeted with a smile. 

“Hello.” Tiffany responded without a single smile. 

“She might not have said it like she meant it but Livia is totally stoked about being on an alien planet too! She’s just a bit camera shy that’s all!”  

“I’m not camera shy!” She didn’t deny the other part though. 

“We just got some awesome superpowers! I gained access to this lit mirror world that lets me do all sorts of cool stuff!” Tiffany started creating miniature mirrors in front of her face. 

Pennay you wanna tell them your power?” She asked. I’m happy she was considerate enough to ask me. 

“Hehe! I’m keeping my power a secret! I’m going to become the Hero of the Universe and can’t let any villains find out what I can do so soon!” I giggled. 

“That’s what’s up gurl! What about you Livia? Wanna talk about your cuties?” She leaned on Olivia’s back. 

“It’s only natural for a Princess of the Galaxy to have servants, butlers, knights, and peasants to follow under her. There’s nothing more to say.”  

“Hehe and that’s all your getting from our Shy Princess guys! Now for the reason I even made this post! Bearypus!” She stuck her tongue out and put up a peace sign as her phone recorded her and the face of the bearoopus. 

“He’s a big fluffy boy, isn’t he?! His fur is so soft guys, you couldn’t believe it! I would pay hundreds to have pillows with fur this soft! He was a little troublemaker when we found him but now, he’s a good boy isn’t he?” Tiffany rubbed his side and managed to get a pleased growl out of him. 

“I think I see something up ahead.” Olivia told us. 

I moved my head to the side so I could see what she was seeing and also saw a figure coming towards us. It looked pretty small from this distance, like around the size of Olivia’s monsters. It looked too small to be a bad guy so we started waving towards the little guy. Once we made it close enough to it, it immediately turned around and started to run away. I forgot that we were riding the back of a scary looking carnivore that probably ate little guys like that for breakfast. 

“HEY WAIT! HE’S NOT GONNA EAT YOU! WE JUST WANNA TALK!” 

The alien stopped waddling away and turned back around and slowly came towards us. This finally allowed us to get a good look at him. He reached up to our hips in height, had a furry white coat, a pointy horn on its forehead, a long beak, and flippers. It was an alien penguin basically! How cool!  

“Hey there! Could you tell us where the nearest town is?!” I asked kindly.  

“Who are you...? You’re not with Garlax are you?!” 

“Whose Garlax?” Tiffany asked. 

A look of anger appeared on the alien penguin momentarily before looking up at us and getting a shine in his eyes. 

“Maybe if its you three... We’ll have a chance...” He muttered something. 

“Hmm? What did you say?” I asked. 

He came towards us and laid on the ground. 

“Please save my people!” 

My hero instincts were ringing loudly in my soul. Could this be? Could this really be what I think it is? 

“I AGREE! I’LL SAVE YOUR PEOPLE!” I shouted. 

“Shut up Penny! You can’t just agree without even hearing the whole story! Let him finish telling us all we need to know before deciding something like that.” Olivia yelled at me. 

I was about to yell back at her but before I could the penguin alien spoke up. 

“Oh, I’m sorry! Let me explain. My people have been made into slaves by the space criminal Garlax. He is using my people to mine resources on the planet for his gang! He has the planet filled with A-Units that are keeping us from rebelling or refusing against him! They have dangerous electrified spears and have placed collars on us that will electrocute us if we try disobeying Garlax! Can you please save us?!” 

“Of course, we will help you! As a hero, it is my duty to help anyone in need across the galaxy!” 

“We’ll help you but we’ll need a bit more information.” Olivia asked. 

“How much more information do we need?! We just need to go find Garlax and smash his face up for enslaving these poor people!” I protested. 

“And possibly endanger them as well? We need to handle this with caution! We can’t just walk up to him and punish him for his crimes without knowing everything!” She argued back. 

We went back forth on deciding how we should save the penguin people. Tiffany decided to get a couple selfies in with the penguin. He seemed freaked out by the flash of the phone’s camera but Tiffany reassured him not to be worried. She then started showing him the pictures she took of them, making him amazed at the strange technology. 

Eventually me and Olivia decided on a plan together. We decided to try and see the situation with our own eyes. We asked the penguin to take us to his home, but it seemed he was having a lot of fun with Tiffany posing with multiple photo filters that made them look silly. After realizing that we were ready, he coughed and started showing us the way to where he lived. 

“My name is Yrek by the way.” He told us. 

“I’m Penny!” 

“You can refer to me as Princess Olivia.” 

“My names Tiffany but you can call me Tiff if you want!”

My goal with this whole fanfic is to try and get a similar feel to ben 10. That is kind of what inspired this setting after all. Aliens coming to earth, aliens coming to earth to get something or try and take over, Earthlings coming into contact with aliens and alien technology, Some using them for good, others using them for evil, and other stuff like that. I don't think i'm nearly as talented as the various people that worked on ben 10 but I'll surely try my best to create a similar feel as they gave me when i was younger.

Besides all that boring stuff though! We got a classic hero situation on our hands! Just how will our heroes? Little girls? Freaks? Handle this dangerous task!?

Comment/Review on the story readers and give me ideas on possible adventures/missions/skills/perks/planets/characters/aliens and things you want to see! No guarantees that I will add what you want. But it helps to have ideas out there. Please point out any mistakes you notice or anything you're not clear about. I'll try to answer them and fix them to the best of my abilities.

4